So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you?

3 posters

Go down

So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you? Empty So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you?

Post by Rishi Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Ms Elia gave evidence she'd stopped speaking to her parents after her divorce.
"My father has said to me, 'So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you?'

"He has also said, 'The only way you can come back to me is in a coffin to pray on you'."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/forced-to-wed-at-14-woman-walks-out-after-years-of-abuse-from-violent-husband/story-e6frg6n6-1226739261960

Rishi

Back to top Go down

So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you? Empty Re: So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Rishi wrote:Ms Elia gave evidence she'd stopped speaking to her parents after her divorce.
"My father has said to me, 'So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you?'

"He has also said, 'The only way you can come back to me is in a coffin to pray on you'."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/forced-to-wed-at-14-woman-walks-out-after-years-of-abuse-from-violent-husband/story-e6frg6n6-1226739261960
The PiSS Group led my Maulana Gaywala strongly protests these anti-muslim news item.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you? Empty Re: So what if he raped you? So what if he bashed you?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:The PiSS Group led my Maulana Gaywala strongly protests these anti-muslim news item.
Upps Aunty, stop lusting other men. Abdullahi will whip you senseless and the local Kazi might order your death by stoning.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:The PiSS Group led my Maulana Gaywala strongly protests these anti-muslim news item.
Upps Aunty, stop lusting other men. Abdullahi will whip you senseless and the local Kazi might order your death by stoning.
hahaha.... I did not notice that (like 100 other errors).

This is a lesson for you... Think before you wish....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down