the indiabro is always bashed... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the indiabro is always bashed...

4 posters

Go down

the indiabro is always bashed... Empty the indiabro is always bashed...

Post by swapna Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:04 am

...at e.j.m.r. by the ameribros and the eurobros, for:

1. shitting on the streets;

2. stinking, partly because of 1 above;

3. being part of the 3rd world;

no matter how much effort they put into applying the vacuum. indiabros in relation to ameribros at e.j.m.r. are like telegabros in relation to northindians --always bashed by the latter. just watching makes one cringe!

here's an example:

www.econjobrumors.com/topic/i-have-a-swedish-guy-over-at-my-place-in-india-and-he-is-getting-on-my-nerves

I suspect there's a lot of truth in what this indiabro writes, but he gets little or no sympathy because he's 3rd world (his country's per capita gdp is low). 

and  his countrymen - mostly from the 
north - are notorious for lying, cheating, wife-beating, raping, female feticide, and caste and religious oppression and murders. 

ameribros take no notice of the luxurious sink that's installed in your verandah, or your personal, silver lotah.

swapna

Back to top Go down

the indiabro is always bashed... Empty Re: the indiabro is always bashed...

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:47 pm

coming to think of it, what is this uncontrollable obsession, particularly among men, with feces & urine ??
- worldwide, in all languages, it appears to be ubiquitous.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Correction again: econjobrumors cannot be abbreviated as e.j.m.r - it can be e.j.r or even e.j.r.m at worst. There is simply no justification for abbreviating it as e.j.m.r

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:11 am

Veeu wrote:econjobrumors cannot be abbreviated as e.j.m.r.
I already abbreviated it, so it obviously can be. (look up "cannot" and "can" in the dikky.) 

it's foolish and futile to contradict a fact that's staring one in the face.

english fail! logic fail!!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 pm

looks like the harebrained old motherfucker found a new forum he's stalking. why dont you create an id and mosey on over there ie gtfo? maybe you can wow them with your mastery of queen's english

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 pm

swapna wrote:
I already abbreviated it, so it obviously can be. (look up "cannot" and "can" in the dikky.) 

You were right about it. That sentence should be constructed as this- econjobrumors cannot be abbreviated as e.j.m.r by any sane,non-senile,non-dyslexic and logical person.
Please correct that sentence. Thanks in advance.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:

You were right about it. That sentence should be constructed as this- econjobrumors cannot be abbreviated as e.j.m.r by any sane,non-senile,non-dyslexic and logical person.

I wouldn't sweat on it too much - English is a developing language Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:

You were right about it.
thanks.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Zgaram_kuta wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:

I wouldn't sweat on it too much - English is a developing language Wink

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:...the harebrained old motherfucker... 
my mother is dead. are you offering me yours?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 am

swapna wrote:

what about your daughter then? we know you've molested her as a kid for sure, what with that daughter ko lekar bath taking and all.

* wait, is that a reason why roshni took them real far away to OC where she had her house repossessed by the bank in 2010?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

what about your daughter then? we know you've molested her as a kid for sure, what with that daughter ko lekar bath taking and all.

* wait, is that a reason why roshni took them real far away to OC where she had her house repossessed by the bank in 2010?
that upset you, didn't it? forget your mother. why don't we let the senior mrs and mr seetharamayya defecate companionably on your front yard in richardson, as they share stories about your childhood?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:23 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

that upset you, didn't it? forget your mother. why don't we let the senior mrs and mr seetharamayya defecate companionably on your front yard in richardson, as they share stories about your childhood?

nothing you say upsets me, since I view you nothing more than a small pustule on the ass (one of those you get when you ride for 8 hrs on leather seats when the a/c's broken). you on the other hand live to get a reaction from me and others. it's the only thing (that and the welfare check) that keeps you alive, hopefully not for long tho. with your antisocial behavior, no one's gonna check on you for days on end and they'll likely find a half maggot eaten pile of flesh. that's what you have to look forward to. enjoy.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

nothing you say upsets me, since I view you nothing more than a small pustule on the ass (one of those you get when you ride for 8 hrs on leather seats when the a/c's broken). you on the other hand live to get a reaction from me and others. it's the only thing (that and the welfare check) that keeps you alive, hopefully not for long tho. with your antisocial behavior, no one's gonna check on you for days on end and they'll likely find a half maggot eaten pile of flesh. that's what you have to look forward to. enjoy.
you're not only upset, but amazingly, your feelings are hurt! and as usual, you whine, wail, and gnash your teeth because I, a stranger, don't like you sufficiently! in the process, you reveal your your backwardness in a slew of socio-cultural realms: religion, ethics, marriage, divorce, children, women, sex, manhood, courage, work, money, etc.

you wish me dead because of your awareness that I would comment on your backwardness, incivility, crudenedss, cowardice, ignorance, juvenility, and idiocy. nothing could be funnier! and because you know that my death is one of the few events that would end the pain you feel in your rear end.

I won't die because you fervently wish me dead, or you prayed for my death at thiruppathy, with a shaven head; and I won't live on indefinitely because you didn't. we are equals in this respect, but unequal in almost every other respect.

I, on the other hand, am grateful and glad that I got the opportunity to observe you and other backward indians at close quarters, in a laboratory-like setting,.where I may subject you to various stimuli and observe your responses.

unlike yours, my experience here has been enormously edifying and positive.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:44 pm

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:

You were right about it.
thanks.

Trying to be too clever by half, aren't we?
This was my actual response before you edited it for your convenience.
"You were right about it. That sentence should be constructed as this- econjobrumors cannot be abbreviated as e.j.m.r by any sane,non-senile,non-dyslexic and logical person.
Please correct that sentence. Thanks in advance."
Now, either admit that your abbreviation is wrong
or
find some obscure mistake in the statement- econjobrumors cannot be abbreviated as e.j.m.r by any sane,non-senile,non-dyslexic and logical person.

If I have to bet, I will take a bet on the latter option.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down