Rishi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rishi

4 posters

Go down

Rishi Empty Rishi

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:40 am

Do you approve of this:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/modi-s-us-army/article1-1202782.aspx

Back to top Go down

Rishi Empty Re: Rishi

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:47 am

Rashmun wrote:Do you approve of this:

>>>If I were she, I would not be doing that.

Whatever makes her happy, that is fine with me.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:29 am

I wonder what prompts such kind of devotion to somebody else's career advancement. Politics is important, but sitting in the US and spending so much time actively campaigning for some douche is probably an indicator of naivete and the absence of life.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:37 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I wonder what prompts such kind of devotion to somebody else's career advancement. Politics is important, but sitting in the US and spending so much time actively campaigning for some douche is probably an indicator of naivete and the absence of life.

>>>That is just your opinion.

That is the way world works. Every immigrant group does that. Getting involved in politics of the places they came from.

In fact, you find some Jewish Americans serving in the Israeli Army.

And finally, what about Muslims? They go all the way to places like Somalia and join the Jihad.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 am

Rishi wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:I wonder what prompts such kind of devotion to somebody else's career advancement. Politics is important, but sitting in the US and spending so much time actively campaigning for some douche is probably an indicator of naivete and the absence of life.

>>>That is just your opinion.

Of course it's my opinion. Just like everything you write is your opinion.

Rishi wrote:That is the way world works. Every  immigrant group does that. Getting involved in politics of the places they came from.

In fact, you find some Jewish Americans serving in the Israeli Army.

And finally, what about Muslims? They go all the way to places like Somalia and join the Jihad.

Haha..Breasty Beauty, your ultimate benchmark seems to be jihadists. But leaving aside those group-level generalizations that you are so fond of, I really wonder what drives an individual to canvas for some candidate on a voluntary basis. Why is it so important for Dhrumi Bhatt that Modi becomes PM that she is happy to make 40 cold calls to random yahoos in India to canvass for him?? It's not like she will get any money or position out of this...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 am

were you referring to the douchemun of SUCH?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:38 am

Rishi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Do you approve of this:

>>>If I were she, I would not be doing that.

Whatever makes her happy, that is fine with me.

You would just be sitting on your fat ass and posting positive articles in support of Jayalalitha in a forum of mostly non-voters like this one. No?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:But leaving aside those group-level generalizations that you are so fond of, I really wonder what drives an individual to canvas for some candidate on a voluntary basis. Why is it so important for Dhrumi Bhatt that Modi becomes PM that she is happy to make 40 cold calls to random yahoos in India to canvass for him?? It's not like she will get any money or position out of this...

I know this is a tough concept to grasp for miniscule intellects, but she is working to make Modi the PM, as a result of which India will develop much better and faster. That is her drive and motivation. She just wants post-independence India to have the best leader in its history, not money or position.

A side benefit is that you will hide in your closet after 8 PM, afraid to come out lest Hindutva brigades rape you when Modi becomes the PM in less than 2 months! Very Happy

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:47 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

were you referring to the douchemun of SUCH?

Like all things doucheman does, his posts on here are useless considering that this forum is mostly made up of non-voters. That's all he can do - regurgitate garbage in a place where it has absolutely no effect other than being mildly annoying. He knows that if he goes out beyond this forum, he will be torn a third asshole on Twitter or Facebook. And of course, doing anything in the physical world is beyond his cognitive abilities.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 am

After drinking his one dollar a barrel hooch, SomePoopile is back in action abusing left, abusing right taking comfort in the confines of an anonymous forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down