A legit question  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A legit question

3 posters

Go down

A legit question  Empty A legit question

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:25 am

...Modi's drive for digitization is good. but, should the paper documents of truly historic importance should be destroyed ? Say kashmir instrument of accession and declaration of India's independence ?

A digital PDF document cannot and is not the same as a real paper document with original signatures.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

A legit question  Empty Re: A legit question

Post by FluteHolder Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:46 am

Once the paper is destroyed one can easily blame computers if the digital copy is also destroyed and then can claim innocence.

Modi may be trying to bury the  'bad and/or inconvenient' parts of history?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:59 am

nonsense. it's like when media made a big deal out of merissa mayor's and no wfh thing. 

she only wanted people who never come to office to come. it wasn't like she was asking people not to take care of their kids n old parents. wfh when genuinely necessary. 

modi or anyone in their right mind will never say destroy papers.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:21 pm

seven wrote:nonsense. it's like when media made a big deal out of merissa mayor's and no wfh thing. 

she only wanted people who never come to office to come. it wasn't like she was asking people not to take care of their kids n old parents. wfh when genuinely necessary. 

My dear Naarthie love:

You should understand one thing about desi Babus. They follow the order and instructions VERBATIM. They don't use their brains to distinguish or understand the spirit behind Modi ji's order and meaning.

Expect a lot of historic documents to be destroyed before someone (or the media) brings out the tragedy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:nonsense. it's like when media made a big deal out of merissa mayor's and no wfh thing. 

My dear Naarthie love:

You should understand one thing about desi Babus.  They follow the order and instructions VERBATIM. They don't use their brains to distinguish or understand the spirit behind Modi ji's order and meaning.  

Expect a lot of historic documents to be destroyed before someone (or the media) brings out the tragedy.

really? omg!
that's not good. if this is such a serious situation, why is no one doing something about it ? 
i always think if its that serious, then there are more intelligent, involved people around who must have thought about it before me and doing something about it. 

one thing that comes to mind is taking pictures of these documents and put them on cloud ?

sometime back my sister and i took all our childhood pix and scanned them. so glad we did that, now we can see them whenever. they were rotting in albums at my mom's house.
now bhaiyya scanned pix from mom's childhood days. there's one where my mom is posing with a flower vase and same vase n my sister's pic when they were both 1y/o 

i hope they stop the paper disaster from happening. what happens if we lose papers? will we have to give kashmir to pakiSatanis ?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:59 pm

seven wrote:
i hope they stop the paper disaster from happening. what happens if we lose papers? will we have to give kashmir to pakiSatanis ?

Not really.... I think Modi ji has a grand plan. With all the documents destroyed, India can claim there is no Pakisaitan or Beggardeshi and make Akhand Barath (Al-Akbari's dreams come) true. India can put pressure on china claiming Tibet to be an independent country.

Come to think of it...it is a brilliant move.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 pm

seven wrote:

Not really.... I think Modi ji has a grand plan.  With all the documents destroyed, India can claim there is no Pakisaitan or Beggardeshi and make Akhand Barath (Al-Akbari's dreams come) true.  India can put pressure on china claiming Tibet to be an independent country.

Lol don't mock me. I don't think it's that easy. I don't think it's going to happen. If anything, India will further get divided into multiple countries n disintegrate. Not in our lifetime. But eventually. After many many years.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:08 pm

seven wrote:
seven wrote:

Not really.... I think Modi ji has a grand plan.  With all the documents destroyed, India can claim there is no Pakisaitan or Beggardeshi and make Akhand Barath (Al-Akbari's dreams come) true.  India can put pressure on china claiming Tibet to be an independent country.

Lol don't mock me. I don't think it's that easy. I don't think it's going to happen. If anything, India will further get divided into multiple countries n disintegrate. Not in our lifetime. But eventually. After many many years.

Lemme see.. You are a Naarthie... ISO 2010 standard Naarthie....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:17 pm

seven wrote:
seven wrote:

what does that mean ?
it will happen. nostradamus said so too.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:50 pm

seven wrote:
seven wrote:
seven wrote:

what does that mean ?
it will happen. nostradamus said so too.

now now...i really suspect you may be - just may be - Queer Bee.

i was just joking n being sarcastic. just bcz chinku released a map showing Arunachal as part of china, india will not give it away.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm

i said stop guessing #-o

i know u were joking about "brilliant move" WinkWink

PS: kik is a messenger like whatsapp, ym etc

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:45 pm

seven wrote:i said stop guessing #-o

i know u were joking about "brilliant move" WinkWink

PS: kik is a messenger like whatsapp, ym etc

another one? Already mine is loaded with viber, whatsapp, Hangout, etc.. that no one really uses to contact me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down