getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of...

2 posters

Go down

getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of... Empty getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:43 pm

filling up a 3/4th of a cup with small-cubed ice and pouring pepsi over it, and see the color spread over and under the ice cubes... and then drinking it with the fizz coming up to my nose, and then finishing it off with crushing the ice cubes... all the while I ponder upon stuff like I was Byomkesh Bakshi.

I know pepsi and such is whery whery bad for you, but once you get addicted, what to do what to do?

Back to top Go down

getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of... Empty Re: getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of...

Post by Mr. T Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:filling up a 3/4th of a cup with small-cubed ice and pouring pepsi over it, and see the color spread over and under the ice cubes... and then drinking it with the fizz coming up to my nose, and then finishing it off with crushing the ice cubes... all the while I ponder upon stuff like I was Byomkesh Bakshi.

I know pepsi and such is whery whery bad for you, but once you get addicted, what to do what to do?

Get addicted to the sight, sound and smell of something else better...

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of... Empty Re: getting addicted to the sight, sound, and smell of...

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote: I know pepsi and such is whery whery bad for you, but once you get addicted, what to do what to do?
Will try to lose weight and lecture other people about drinking pepsi with ice cubes and their spending habits. nuf said? Hmmm?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Mr T wrote:Get addicted to the sight, sound and smell of something else better.....

something that I can do in the office while working? if not, then next suggestion please

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Mr T wrote:Get addicted to the sight, sound and smell of something else better.....

something that I can do in the office while working? if not, then next suggestion please

Yeah why not....

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 pm

and what could it be? I am chewing gum right now, and blowing little bubbles inside my mouth. I am pretty sure I annoy the hell out of anyone sitting next to me... some peeps in the train also either jump up or give me ugly looks sometimes, but this is another addiction that I have had for years and can't seem to break out of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:and what could it be? I am chewing gum right now, and blowing little bubbles inside my mouth. I am pretty sure I annoy the hell out of anyone sitting next to me... some peeps in the train also either jump up or give me ugly looks sometimes, but this is another addiction that I have had for years and can't seem to break out of.

I am sure there are way to convert those ugly looks into a satisfied smile...

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down