Boy Friend addicted to Parle G Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Friend addicted to Parle G

4 posters

Go down

Boy Friend addicted to Parle G Empty Boy Friend addicted to Parle G

Post by Obnoxious Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 pm

I bought Parle G the other day. He polished off a big packet in a day. Wants to buy more. How to get rid off this addiction?

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Boy Friend addicted to Parle G Empty Re: Boy Friend addicted to Parle G

Post by rawemotions Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Obnoxious wrote:I bought Parle G the other day. He polished off a big packet in a day. Wants to buy more. How to get rid off this addiction?
Give him True Nice. It is even better, and let him know the amount of trans fats each biscuit adds to him. 

Trans fats increases cholestrol and triglycerides. These are things which are very difficult to go away, unless he wants to be on Lipitor for life. 

Increased Cholestrol causes various lifestyle diseases and on the long run reduces his power in bed. I think if you explain this to him he would understand. 

If he still does not understand, ask him to take his blood cholestrol level and give him a goal to reduce it by 20 points.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:06 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Obnoxious wrote:I bought Parle G the other day. He polished off a big packet in a day. Wants to buy more. How to get rid off this addiction?
Give him True Nice. It is even better, and let him know the amount of trans fats each biscuit adds to him. 

Trans fats increases cholestrol and triglycerides. These are things which are very difficult to go away, unless he wants to be on Lipitor for life. 

Increased Cholestrol causes various lifestyle diseases and on the long run reduces his power in bed. I think if you explain this to him he would understand. 

If he still does not understand, ask him to take his blood cholestrol level and give him a goal to reduce it by 20 points.
Are True Nice biscuits available here? I don't think I've seen them here at the Indian store.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 pm

yay to parle g... nothing like  a saturday morning tea with parle g, dipped just right, and eaten at just the right time. few things that life is worth living for.

edit: get smaller packets if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:12 pm

It's really a cry for help. Cuddle him much, cook him a great dinner and round it off with a blowjob. Repeat twice a day for two weeks. Parle G will be a distant memory.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:31 pm

get rid of him at the earliest, you can never get rid of men's addictions.

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down