Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre

2 posters

Go down

Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre Empty Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 am

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/tsunduru-dalit-massacre-a-bloodsoaked-chapter-in-modern-history/article4996786.ece

Back to top Go down

Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre Empty Re: Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:04 pm

This is an old story. Rashmun might as well post the old Karamchedu episode.  

Looks like Rashmun is sikularly depressed that CONartists are getting ready to be booted out in Maharashtra and Haryana.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre Empty Re: Andhra Pradesh: Tsunduru Dalit massacre

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:This is an old story. Rashmun might as well post the old Karamchedu episode.  

Looks like Rashmun is sikularly depressed that CONartists are getting ready to be booted out in Maharashtra and Haryana.

the dalit threads were a follow-up to my posts on this thread in which i exchanged some thoughts with Kinnera:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27454-why-they-enslave-women#179397

i was trying to raise awareness about the issue of atrocities on dalits in India since i thought many posters here were ignorant of the same. They slam Islam, Christianity, etc. without looking within into the defects in their own religion (as practiced today).

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:This is an old story. Rashmun might as well post the old Karamchedu episode.  

Doucheman thrives on attention and that is all he wants. Denying him attention is the only way of getting to him and shutting him up. No logic, no criticism, no argument will work against him. Please remember that the next time you are tempted to respond to his trollish and topic-hijacking posts. There is one exception to this "Ignore Doucheman" rule - if you are deliberately needling him and trolling him. But as far as possible, even that should be avoided.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:09 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

Doucheman thrives on attention and that is all he wants. Denying him attention is the only way of getting to him and shutting him up. No logic, no criticism, no argument will work against him. Please remember that the next time you are tempted to respond to his trollish and topic-hijacking posts. There is one exception to this "Ignore Doucheman" rule - if you are deliberately needling him and trolling him. But as far as possible, even that should be avoided.

after his vicious abuses and personal attacks on me resulted only in Some Poopile getting his ass handed to him by yours truly he now tries this new stunt of urging posters to stop replying to any of my posts. Does this mean that Some Poopile will do as he preaches and will not be abusing me using filthy language in future?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:

the dalit threads were a follow-up to my posts on this thread in which i exchanged some thoughts with Kinnera:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27454-why-they-enslave-women#179397

i was trying to raise awareness about the issue of atrocities on dalits in India since i thought many posters here were ignorant of the same. They slam Islam, Christianity, etc. without looking within into the defects in their own religion (as practiced today).
In case you don't realize, the techniques you use to make your point, have been used by CONartists in Indira CONgress. Those are the reason why the voters now don't like them. CONmen meticulously dug their own grave and jumped in. 

Garibi Hatao - my foot!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down