First known Hindu Jihadist? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First known Hindu Jihadist?

5 posters

Go down

First known Hindu Jihadist? Empty First known Hindu Jihadist?

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:21 pm

It was a gruesome episode, in which hundreds of thousands were killed, but Savarkar was untroubled by the violence, and seemed to justify the murders of British women and children. His works are steeped in a desire for revenge against those who have humiliated Hindus, and his frustration with the passivity of his co-religionists: "I want all Hindus to get themselves re-animated and re-born into a martial race." In his early years, he circulated manuals on bomb making. 
http://www.businessinsider.com/narendra-modis-mentor-thought-gandhi-was-a-sissy-2014-12

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

First known Hindu Jihadist? Empty Re: First known Hindu Jihadist?

Post by Hellsangel Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Wow! I thought you'd go back to Aurangazeb's time, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:32 pm

start the day with a post mentioning modi - check

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:39 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
It was a gruesome episode, in which hundreds of thousands were killed, but Savarkar was untroubled by the violence, and seemed to justify the murders of British women and children. His works are steeped in a desire for revenge against those who have humiliated Hindus, and his frustration with the passivity of his co-religionists: "I want all Hindus to get themselves re-animated and re-born into a martial race." In his early years, he circulated manuals on bomb making. 
http://www.businessinsider.com/narendra-modis-mentor-thought-gandhi-was-a-sissy-2014-12

The Economist wrote:
...a young lawyer called Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi dropped in on a law student called Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, who happened to be frying prawns at the time. Savarkar offered Gandhi some of his meal; Gandhi, a vegetarian, refused. Savarkar allegedly retorted that only a fool would attempt to resist the British without being fortified by animal protein.

What I thought was Ashdoc's unique view, it seems, has a glorious tradition amongst the chaddis.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
The Economist wrote:
...a young lawyer called Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi dropped in on a law student called Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, who happened to be frying prawns at the time. Savarkar offered Gandhi some of his meal; Gandhi, a vegetarian, refused. Savarkar allegedly retorted that only a fool would attempt to resist the British without being fortified by animal protein.

What I thought was Ashdoc's unique view, it seems, has a glorious tradition amongst the chaddis.
What does this make his vegetarian disciple Modiji, half-chaddi, quarter-chaddi or a small(30 ml) chaddi?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
The Economist wrote:

What does this make his vegetarian disciple Modiji, half-chaddi, quarter-chaddi or a small(30 ml) chaddi?

Ah yes! The morning Modi-chalisa starts. BTW, is Modi resisting the British now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:10 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Ah yes! The morning Modi-chalisa starts. BTW, is Modi resisting the British now?
So.. who are these [delusional] chaddis fighting, day in and day out since the new govt took the office, an imaginary evil?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:13 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
So.. who are these [delusional] chaddis fighting, day in and day out since the new govt took the office, an imaginary evil?

Who are you fighting, Comrade? Whining here day in and day out.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:43 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
The Economist wrote:

Modiji doesn't resist anybody. The strongman image was only an elections winning pretence. In power, all he seeks is photo ops with world leaders. Confrontations ruin those ops. So even third rate European countries can trash talk India and we still want to cut deals with them.

http://m.firstpost.com/world/italian-government-sought-consensual-solution-marines-issue-says-sushma-swaraj-1856031.html
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
ROTFL

Are you kidding? You can also include Maharana Pratap, Jhansi ki Rani and thousands more.

I thought I'd ask you, "How old are you kid?", but you have gone past that age many, many years ago. These years look like you are nearing your final "Hurrah", so continue amusing everyone.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:11 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ROTFL

Are you kidding? You can also include Maharana Pratap, Jhansi ki Rani and thousands more.

I thought I'd ask you, "How old are you kid?", but you have gone past that age many, many years ago. These years look like you are nearing your final "Hurrah", so continue amusing everyone.
You're another typical nationalist always wishing death of those don't agree with your nationalistic views. How old am I? probably in the neighborhood of yours. Go do some research on this Veer-Chaddi, he wasn't no freedom fighter, he appealed for clemency when he was thrown in Andaman Jail, he did not participate in independence movement after his release and is known as father of partition/pakistan.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ROTFL

You're another typical nationalist always wishing death of those don't agree with your nationalistic views. How old am I? probably in the neighborhood of yours. Go do some research on this Veer-Chaddi, he wasn't no freedom fighter, he appealed for clemency when he was thrown in Andaman Jail, he did not participate in independence movement after his release and is known as father of partition/pakistan.

Hmm.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ROTFL

Hmm.
Are you trying tell us that you're a pure Aryan.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ROTFL

Hmm.
Are you trying tell us that you're a pure Aryan.
Your mind must be very fit, Comrade. What with all that jumping to conclusions.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down