The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States

4 posters

Go down

The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States Empty The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States

Post by FluteHolder Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:53 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States Empty Re: The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:07 pm

...This is a Black day for US...

It will lie low mainly focusing and pressuring the regions muslims to use it to resolve "personal", family and property issues arising among muslims. Americans will ignore saying they dont interfere with the rest of the population and how it eases the pressure on the legal system. Soon, demands will be made for similar courts in many regions in many states. Essentially isolating the muslims from the main society and living their own educational, legal, and healthcare systems (I am aware of one urgent clinic that is owned by a Boochandi doc that will see only female patients.

Once established it is almost impossible to close down these "kangaroo courts"

P.S. I demand village panchayat in all US cities and I am volunteering as the first Naattamai of such a Panchayat.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States Empty Re: The State Of Texas Accepts Sharia Law, And Will Have The First Sharia Court In The United States

Post by rawemotions Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

It will lie low mainly focusing and pressuring the regions muslims to use it to resolve "personal", family and property issues arising among muslims. Americans will ignore saying they dont interfere with the rest of the population and how it eases the pressure on the legal system. Soon, demands will be made for similar courts in many regions in many states. Essentially isolating the muslims from the main society and living their own educational, legal, and healthcare systems (I am aware of one urgent clinic that is owned by a Boochandi doc that will see only female patients.

P.S. I demand village panchayat in all US cities and I am volunteering as the first Naattamai of such a Panchayat.
It is a foolish decision.  Where they are in a majority, the political Islamist leadership will force disputes between Muslims and Non-Muslims to also approach these Kangaroo courts.
Guys do not seem to understand where Islamic Faith stops, and where Political/Jihadi Islam starts, because it is all fused into their books. Why isn't CAIR opposing this ?

All they have to do is look at India, to see how disastrous this has become. There was a case reported in Gujarat a while back about a commercial dispute between a Muslim and  Non-muslim. The Muslim was not repaying the money. Regular courts was taking time and the Muslim was not co-operating. The Muslim and Non-Muslims were forced to approach the sharia court, which did a hair-cut of the money that was supposed to be paid to the Non-muslim and settled the case.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:19 pm

MaxE, Rev. Flimmy Iyer, and the Maulanas will now give their expert comments....or will they ever?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:23 pm

rawemotions wrote:

It is a foolish decision.  Where they are in a majority, the political Islamist leadership will force disputes between Muslims and Non-Muslims to also approach these Kangaroo courts.
Guys do not seem to understand where Islamic Faith stops, and where Political/Jihadi Islam starts, because it is all fused into their books. Why isn't CAIR opposing this ?

All they have to do is look at India, to see how disastrous this has become. There was a case reported in Gujarat a while back about a commercial dispute between a Muslim and  Non-muslim. The Muslim was not repaying the money. Regular courts was taking time and the Muslim was not co-operating. The Muslim and Non-Muslims were forced to approach the sharia court, which did a hair-cut of the money that was supposed to be paid to the Non-muslim and settled the case.

i always thought americans are tiny bit smarter than indians...but apparently not.....

this sure will grow KKK, white supremacists...and radicalisation of muslims....and segregation of US in 50 years.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:46 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
rofl  this is happening in a deep red state, wonder what's our right leaning intellectuals take on this, I mean about their uber patriotic leaders.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:
rofl  this is happening in a deep red state, wonder what's our right leaning intellectuals take on this, I mean about their uber patriotic leaders.

Of course...you dont need to worry about anything....You are an established PR man for the Jehadis...all that is left for you is to take the place of Jihadi John once he is eliminated by the US forces.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Of course...you dont need to worry about anything....You are an established PR man for the Jehadis...all that is left for you is to take the place of Jihadi John once he is eliminated by the US forces.
That is your job. I'm not gonna compete with you.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down