how i saved my marriage Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how i saved my marriage

3 posters

Go down

how i saved my marriage Empty how i saved my marriage

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:35 pm

www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-paul-evans/how-i-saved-my-marriage_b_6958222.html

Finally, hoarse and broken, I sat down in the shower and began to cry. In the depths of my despair powerful inspiration came to me. You can't change her, Rick. You can only change yourself. At that moment I began to pray. If I can't change her, God, then change me. I prayed late into the night. I prayed the next day on the flight home. I prayed as I walked in the door to a cold wife who barely even acknowledged me. That night, as we lay in our bed, inches from each other yet miles apart, the inspiration came. I knew what I had to do.
The next morning I rolled over in bed next to Keri and asked, "How can I make your day better?"
Keri looked at me angrily. "What?"
"How can I make your day better?"

Back to top Go down

how i saved my marriage Empty Re: how i saved my marriage

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-paul-evans/how-i-saved-my-marriage_b_6958222.html

Finally, hoarse and broken, I sat down in the shower and began to cry. In the depths of my despair powerful inspiration came to me. You can't change her, Rick. You can only change yourself. At that moment I began to pray. If I can't change her, God, then change me. I prayed late into the night. I prayed the next day on the flight home. I prayed as I walked in the door to a cold wife who barely even acknowledged me. That night, as we lay in our bed, inches from each other yet miles apart, the inspiration came. I knew what I had to do.
The next morning I rolled over in bed next to Keri and asked, "How can I make your day better?"

Lady...Are you trying to start some "Evening Tea" thread ?

If I asked my wife "how can I make your day better" it will confirm that "I am indeed an idiot"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-paul-evans/how-i-saved-my-marriage_b_6958222.html

Lady...Are you trying to start some "Evening Tea" thread ?

If I asked my wife "how can I make your day better" it will confirm that "I am indeed an idiot"

lol i know, what if she says go jump off the bridge, yikes... but then, guess one gotta take that leap of faith. marriage is hard work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:56 pm

>>>I want to find out Rick's wife's strategy to get him to say "how can i make your day better?" I too need someone to clean the garage, the cars etc.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:05 pm

basantheeeee! you should instead start a thread entitled "how I faked my divorce."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>I want to find out Rick's wife's strategy to get him to say "how can i make your day better?" I too need someone to clean the garage, the cars etc.
>>Or maybe she can say ' now that you have cleaned our garage, go clean Kris's'. Yeah, I think that has a better chance of success for me too.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>Or maybe she can say ' now that you have cleaned our garage, go clean Kris's'. Yeah, I think that has a better chance of success for me too.

i suggest suggesting 'family bonding while cleaning garages' method.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:

If your GarAge is cleaned by the husband of some woman, then that is where you will sleep.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down