NYT reporting lately Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYT reporting lately

3 posters

Go down

NYT reporting lately Empty NYT reporting lately

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:15 am

i am even more enamored by my favorite newspaper the NYT these days than ever before.  the reporting they've been doing on syria has been exemplary, and their recent turn to VR to bring the work being done on measuring climate change to their readership is a real testament to a first class 21st century newspaper.

here is a fantastic report on women who have left the ISIS recently:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/22/world/middleeast/isis-wives-and-enforcers-in-syria-recount-collaboration-anguish-and-escape.html?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

NYT reporting lately Empty Re: NYT reporting lately

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i am even more enamored by my favorite newspaper the NYT these days than ever before.  the reporting they've been doing on syria has been exemplary, and their recent turn to VR to bring the work being done on measuring climate change to their readership is a real testament to a first class 21st century newspaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/22/world/middleeast/isis-wives-and-enforcers-in-syria-recount-collaboration-anguish-and-escape.html?

If the so called Moderate muslims are against ISIL, then this report should be pasted inside every mosque around the world - to protect their own wards from the weeds.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:10 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i am even more enamored by my favorite newspaper the NYT these days than ever before.  the reporting they've been doing on syria has been exemplary, and their recent turn to VR to bring the work being done on measuring climate change to their readership is a real testament to a first class 21st century newspaper.

I've found BBC to be much more unbiased than any other media outlet, with their reporting; even the so called bastions of liberalism - CNN, MSNBC have turned into white man's propaganda machines over the last week.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down