discuss... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

discuss...

2 posters

Go down

discuss... Empty discuss...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:12 am

actually i agree with katju here. the constitution is broken (hello gst parliament) and there is no solution from within the system. judiciary is corrupt (katju must have inside knowledge on this... and another estate of democracy falls down). 

Back to top Go down

discuss... Empty Re: discuss...

Post by goodcitizn Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:12 pm

So his solution is a revolution by the masses where all the politicians are shot or guillotined ... Very Happy

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:49 pm

The Bihar election results show that such a revolution is not a priority. People don't seem to mind taking BIMARU mud baths.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:26 pm

discuss... CWPIEBaWsAAwkDn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:00 am

goodcitizn wrote:So his solution is a revolution by the masses where all the politicians are shot or guillotined ... Very Happy
YES. thundering yes as long as it is the bastard politicians who are pilloried and guillotined and not the poor capitalists. the way these bastards ridiculed the private bill of shashi tharoor for gay rights (he is passing the bill in his own interest -- read an MP's retort) is nauseating. another bjp MP defended himself saying - i protested because supreme court criminalized it. bastard, supreme court criminalized it because supreme court followed the constitution. now YOU have to change the constitution. these politicians will never change the system (constitution) because they have understood well how to work it to their advantage and they will never change no matter who the public keeps voting into power to.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:10 am

brie wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:So his solution is a revolution by the masses where all the politicians are shot or guillotined ... Very Happy
YES. thundering yes as long as it is the bastard politicians who are pilloried and guillotined and not the poor capitalists. the way these bastards ridiculed the private bill of shashi tharoor for gay rights (he is passing the bill in his own interest -- read an MP's retort) is nauseating. another bjp MP defended himself saying - i protested because supreme court criminalized it. bastard, supreme court criminalized it because supreme court followed the constitution. now YOU have to change the constitution. these politicians will never change the system (constitution) because they have understood well how to work it to their advantage and they will never change no matter who the public keeps voting into power to.

Katju also said that half the judiciary was corrupt explaining he has been in the system and seen it. Then how can you expect justice? Indians will never unite for a revolution as long as they buy into the divisive politics played by the politicians and fanned by the irresponsible media.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:25 am

goodcitizn wrote:
brie wrote:

Katju also said that half the judiciary was corrupt explaining he has been in the system and seen it. Then how can you expect justice? Indians will never unite for a revolution as long as they buy into the divisive politics played by the politicians and fanned by the irresponsible media.
true. the fact he said half the judiciary is corrupt was a shocker to me. i know it is corrupt up to district court level (or sessions court -- i mean the last forum after which is high court) for i am familiar with it but i always believed that high court judges were not corrupt (i guess i was never rich/influential enough to have first hand knowledge -- not that i never tried!) but i have to trust katju on this. it is a shame! 

yes indians will never unite for a revolution. 

i was more fascinated with his katju's pointing out the fatal flaws in the system than his solution. 

that indians will never unite for a revolution, i believe, is because we have a sizeable middle class that is resistant to revolutions. otherwise you don't need unity of masses for a revolution (example pakistan, bangladesh, myanmar etc.). 

the sum and substance is that that we have to live with the elephant growth rate, rising dissension, chaos and thinking we are adam and eve because they roamed naked, ate fruits and thought they were in paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down