Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM

2 posters

Go down

Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM Empty Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:37 am

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-07-10/india/32617593_1_anti-islam-facebook-samajwadi-party

Back to top Go down

Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM Empty Re: Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:51 am

What is he going to do about all the dirt the Christian websites throw on Hinduism?

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM Empty Re: Mulayam to discuss posts of Uppili et al with PM

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am

Rashmun wrote:http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-07-10/india/32617593_1_anti-islam-facebook-samajwadi-party

Hope he also raises the issue of iSlamis killing innocent people in the name of Quron on fridays.

P.S. he might also want to caution Madam Mohan Singh about the upcoming RAMADAmN

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:What is he going to do about all the dirt the Christian websites throw on Hinduism?

Probably he is unaware of the anti-hindu websites and posts. (I don't think Mulayam surfs the internet!) Also, the anti-hindu websites and posts are probably, relatively speaking, few in number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:What is he going to do about all the dirt the Christian websites throw on Hinduism?

Probably he is unaware of the anti-hindu websites and posts. (I don't think Mulayam surfs the internet!) Also, the anti-hindu websites and posts are probably, relatively speaking, few in number.

I agree.... the ratio of anti-religious sites is directly proportional to the number of people they bomb per week. Someone should explain this simple math to the Mullahyam.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I agree.... the ratio of anti-religious sites is directly proportional to the number of people they bomb per week. Someone should explain this simple math to the Mullahyam.

why are you so fascinated with violence? you are an old man, as per your own claim. why not become a man of peace?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down