Missing Kris Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Kris

Go down

Missing Kris Empty Missing Kris

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:43 am

usually comes on a bit later after new year's but it's Feb now.

Kris, you busy? all's well? Anyhoos, post if you can.

xoxo

Back to top Go down

Missing Kris Empty Re: Missing Kris

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:31 am

[quote="Beatrix Kiddo"]usually comes on a bit later after new year's but it's Feb now.

Kris, you busy? all's well? Anyhoos, post if you can.

xoxo[/quote]

whoa, i didn't know that Wink j/k...yes, I hope so too and wish him and his family well.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:53 am

haha.. talking of *wink-wink* stuff, i have finally caught up with, 'how i met your mother' on netflix. when it began, i was off friends, with a new baby, and older was getting older, so watching primetime like this was getting harder. plus whatever episodes i did watch, i couldn't get hooked as it was a running story.

so anyway, talking of *wink-wink*  stuff, saw an episode last night. can't find the full video, but this is sort of the beginning,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ytqb6sO_OE

and the rest is in the transcript below. Was funnier with the expressions of people but anyway...

http://how-i-met-your-mother.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-2/resume-l-episode-219/script-vo-l-episode-219.63.2014/

Ted (2030) : As many times as Robin told this story over the years, she would never quite be able to explain the logic of her next move.

Robin exchange her giftcard with another one.

Lily : For you. Oh. And this one's from... Grandma Lois.

Lois : Oh. No, wait, darling. Before you open this, I-I want to say a few words.

Ted (2030): Okay, something you need to know. Grandma Lois thought she was giving her granddaughter an antique sewing machine. And we're back in.

Lois: Honey, this handy little device has been in our family for generations. I used it, your great grandmother used it. Now, her mother didn't use this one, but she used one just like it. Of course, back then, they were made out of wood. And, uh, I guess before that, you just had to do it by hand.

Janice: Would you pass the wine, please?

Robin: No.

Lois: When I was a girl, my mother taught me and my sister to use it. We used to have contests to see who could finish faster. It was so exciting. The whole family would gather around to watch. And when I was a new bride, this is what kept me buzy all those long nights when your grandfather was in Korea. And speaking of your grandfather, though I don't think he'd care to admit this to any of his army buddies, but... he'd have a go at it every once in a while. And he enjoyed it. Oh, open it up, sweetie. May this give for you as much joy as it's brought me.

Lily : Grandma, um... Wow.

Lois : Well, take it out, honey. I want to show you how to use it.

Robin: Okay, no, no! Don't take it out. Lily, that's not your grandma's gift. It's mine. I panicked, and I switched the cards because I was embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:49 pm

LoL
Missing Kris Anigif_enhanced-buzz-17463-1422577692-11

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down