bye friends Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bye friends

5 posters

Go down

bye friends Empty bye friends

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:15 am

...friends, lol, just a few; rest creeps. many regulars have left like g3, pp. yes, the admin has left. no new members can join -- the forum is in DYSTROPHY. admin is absent. chodu satya upadhya who failed in gathering members for his failed forum, thus has a free run here. it is impossible to converse meaningfully in the LOUD din he creates. this forum is now effectively for and by him. nut-cases like maxentropyman are also showing their true colours (DISGUSTING BASTARD!). this forum is not worth my energy and hardly a "watering hole." it has outlived it's purpose as far as i am concerned. by the time you read this, my id (and others that i owned but rarely used) will stand deleted too and i will have no way to rejoin.

brie

to get your id deleted use this: https://www.forumotion.com/unscribe (make sure the email associated with your such id is valid for you will be senta confirmation link there to get your id deleted)

Back to top Go down

bye friends Empty Re: bye friends

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:09 am

Bye. It was nice knowing you.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:09 am

one more victim of the mistress in the long list of atcg, Impy, sublime .......

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:46 am

there is this forum started by harharmahadev which you can join----

http://echarcha.forumotion.com/f1-general

he will keep rashmun out because he is admin there . i have got mod powers and i will delete anything that is creating nuisance on the forum .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:52 am

or you can join the original echarcha.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:54 am

I am thinking of moving to reddit. will exit out of here in some time. 

can anyone become a moderator of a sub reddit there? i think mods can't see IP addresses.

maybe now is the time when having a moderator will life more interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 pm

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:39 pm

ashdoc wrote:there is this forum started by harharmahadev which you can join----

he will keep rashmun out because he is admin there . i have got mod powers and i will delete anything that is creating nuisance on the forum .

doc, isn't it true that you were kicked out of the original echarcha forum for using abusive language and because you kept fighting with other posters? As i recall the Admin who kicked you out of the original echarcha forum was your own relative.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:there is this forum started by harharmahadev which you can join----

doc, isn't it true that you were kicked out of the original echarcha forum for using abusive language and because you kept fighting with other posters? As i recall the Admin who kicked you out of the original echarcha forum was your own relative.
they also begged me to come back .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:43 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

they also begged me to come back .

i see.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:46 pm

i was kicked out of echarcha because i was dominating the forum . and that was hurting the ego of some members.

but without me the forum was nothing , so they had to eat humble pie and asked me to come back .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:09 pm

let me put it this way:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

regardless, I know that you'll never leave this forum.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:11 pm

look after your boobs.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:18 pm

swapna wrote:let me put it this way:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

regardless, I know that you'll never leave this forum.

And, you will (ever)?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:33 am

the only advantage of rashmun's nutty phases i have had in past two years is that it helps me reconnect with friends i had lost touch with. they see the nonsense and ping me (or ping them out of some guilt), and we reconnect. in 2014, happened to reconnect with a long lost friend who helped me through a major breakdown that i'd had at the time. this time too, someone made me realize a couple of things. 

but yeah. i don't fit here any more. rather, i want to believe that i don't fit here any more. 

let me try deleting my handle too. people who know me know where to get me. 

if or when i feel a need to reconnect, i will be back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:39 am

Guest wrote:the only advantage of rashmun's nutty phases i have had in past two years is that it helps me reconnect with friends i had lost touch with. they see the nonsense and ping me (or ping them out of some guilt), and we reconnect. in 2014, happened to reconnect with a long lost friend who helped me through a major breakdown that i'd had at the time. this time too, someone made me realize a couple of things. 

but yeah. i don't fit here any more. rather, i want to believe that i don't fit here any more. 

at first i thought this was Brie (Huzefa). Later i realized it was Tracy.
Live long and prosper wherever you go Tracy and Brie.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
Guest wrote:the only advantage of rashmun's nutty phases i have had in past two years is that it helps me reconnect with friends i had lost touch with. they see the nonsense and ping me (or ping them out of some guilt), and we reconnect. in 2014, happened to reconnect with a long lost friend who helped me through a major breakdown that i'd had at the time. this time too, someone made me realize a couple of things. 

yes, this is Runny Nose, rather than Runny Cheese. I wonder what the point of sharing an I.d. is. some kind of false intimacy?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:57 am

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes, this is Runny Nose, rather than Runny Cheese. I wonder what the point of sharing an I.d. is. some kind of false intimacy?

the idea is to confuse the person you are having an online fight with. suppose person A and person B are both having a fight with person C. Assume A and B have had many online interactions with C in the past. Both A and B have their own set of 'attack points', which they have accumulated based on prior interactions with C, which they can use against C. Instead of using two handles, the tactic is to use one handle by both posters so as to create an aura of omniscience which A and B hope will intimidate C.

Brie/Huzefa was the first person who made me aware of the possibility of this tactic when he accused QB of occasionally posting using the TruthSeeker handle on Sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the idea is to confuse the person you are having an online fight with. suppose person A and person B are both having a fight with person C. Assume A and B have had many online interactions with C in the past. Both A and B have their own set of 'attack points', which they have accumulated based on prior interactions with C, which they can use against C. Instead of using two handles, the tactic is to use one handle by both posters so as to create an aura of omniscience which A and B hope will intimidate C.

Brie/Huzefa was the first person who made me aware of the possibility of this tactic when he accused QB of occasionally posting using the TruthSeeker handle on Sulekha.

the other reason for using this tactic has to do with stamina. if A and B are using separate handles for fighting with C, then C has the option of ignoring one of them and fighting with one of them. But this option cannot be exercised if A and B are fighting with C using the same handle. C is likely to get exhausted fairly quickly if he is not aware of the possibility of this tactic being used against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the other reason for using this tactic has to do with stamina. if A and B are using separate handles for fighting with C, then C has the option of ignoring one of them and fighting with one of them. But this option cannot be exercised if A and B are fighting with C using the same handle. C is likely to get exhausted fairly quickly if he is not aware of the possibility of this tactic being used against him.
is there any treatment for this sickness?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:22 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

in my opinion it is not a sickness; it is rather a debating maneuver, albeit a questionable debating maneuver. i don't have a major problem with this tactic if it is used in the midst of a heated debate.

i do have a problem with the revelation of private details of the poster you are fighting with. That is the lakshman-rekha which must never be crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

in my opinion it is not a sickness; it is rather a debating maneuver, albeit a questionable debating maneuver. i don't have a major problem with this tactic if it is used in the midst of a heated debate.

i do have a problem with the revelation of private details of the poster you are fighting with. That is the lakshman-rekha which must never be crossed.

sistahs: what does game theory say about this? Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down