reco on good subscription magazine  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reco on good subscription magazine

2 posters

Go down

reco on good subscription magazine  Empty reco on good subscription magazine

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:17 pm

mostly to improve vocab while reading interesting stuff. anything related to sports (soccer, basketball, etc) is a plus.

Back to top Go down

reco on good subscription magazine  Empty Re: reco on good subscription magazine

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 pm

New Yorker magazine.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

reco on good subscription magazine  Empty Re: reco on good subscription magazine

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:New Yorker magazine.

thanks! will look it up. I originally got recommended for The Economist. It's the most expensive one too. So decided to explore more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:57 pm

The Economist. It has a conservative bent, but advocates classical liberalism. If you read only one magazine for world news, it should be the Economist.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Idéfix wrote:The Economist. It has a conservative bent, but advocates classical liberalism. If you read only one magazine for world news, it should be the Economist.

Thanks! will try it. I also subscribed to a world cultural type (for myself mostly) and a US history type of magazine for son. Let's see how it goes. Worst case, will donate them to the local library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down