How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane?

2 posters

Go down

How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane? Empty How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane?

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:36 pm

In the early '80s, a person in US rocket force who presses the nuclear button asked this question, and he was demoted for asking that question. Is it the time to ask that question again?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04q2p35

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane? Empty Re: How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane?

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:44 pm

If convicted rapists, and murderers from jail can be elected MLAs in India - whats the problem? Life goes on, right?

UP elections see the kind of Mukhtar Ansari - God knows how many he has murdered and raped - a mafia turned MLA.

But they are all around.

Educated Indians do NOT have a moral democratic right to question Trump. They choose rapists and murderers in their own country. Its time to set the benchmark at some minimal level.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane? Empty Re: How do I know if the president giving me the order is sane?

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:53 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:If convicted rapists, and murderers from jail can be elected MLAs in India - whats the problem? Life goes on, right?

UP elections see the kind of Mukhtar Ansari - God knows how many he has murdered and raped - a mafia turned MLA.

But they are all around.

Educated Indians do NOT have a moral democratic right to question Trump. They choose rapists and murderers in their own country. Its time to set the benchmark at some minimal level.
Who is talking about Indians here? BTW, this president is a self-confessed molester.

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:53 pm

I am.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:54 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:I am.
That is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:58 pm

U asked - who is talking about Indians here. I said - I am. 

Do U really think I express my views about China or Egypt because of someone's limited sense of the world?

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:05 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:U asked - who is talking about Indians here. I said - I am. 

Do U really think I express my views about China or Egypt because of someone's limited sense of the world?
The question here is about US president, which has no relevance to Indian voters or Chinese or Egyptians for that matter.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Ha. We think differently. Think broader. Here is some food for thought:

You are focused on US President election in a democracy like United States. You take it "for granted" that India selects convicted rapists, and murderers to rule them, again another democracy.

Therein lies the connection. The flaws of democracy. India's is 70 years old, and US's 200+. 

In which democracy, logically, a rapist can get elected? U tell me! But many of them can, then why so much surprise at a mere molester?

Think and tell me, wherein lies the flaws in countries which call themselves a democracy - of people like U and me, for people like U and me?

Why do Indians vote for rapists and murderers, repeatedly all the time?

random connections,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down