Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country'

+5
MaxEntropy_Man
silvermani
confuzzled dude
Hellsangel
Idéfix
9 posters

Go down

Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country' Empty Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country'

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Two desi immigrants shot by a drunk racist at a bar... #MAGA

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shouting-racial-slurs-kills-wounds-article-1.2980033
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country' Empty Re: Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country'

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:12 pm

True. Racism never existed before and neither did racial killings. And this didn't happen either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country' Empty Re: Kansas man accused of fatally shooting Indian engineer after shouting 'get out of my country'

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Imagine if it were the other way around i.e. a person of middle eastern origin shooting a white American, cnn & fox would be spending countess hours with their analysis paralysis. Oh yeah! Did I thank current administration for making villains out of immigrants with their hate-filled diatribe. Canada mosque shooting and this got no media coverage compared to the NJ incident back in. September

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:True. Racism never existed before and neither did racial killings. And this didn't happen either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/
Hey, racism was over. We elected a black president, twice, na?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Regardless of who is President, it is risky to to a bar. First of all, it is a rip off, people are drunk, and then who knows who is loaded with weapons. If you manage to get in and out safely, then there are cops to nail you for DUI. A friend of mine got busted and ended up spending over 10k on the DUI case.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Hail President Steve Bannon!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:38 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/a645d-ians-road-to-recovery

did my bit.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:47 pm

silvermani wrote:Regardless of who is President, it is risky to to a bar. First of all, it is a rip off, people are drunk, and then who knows who is loaded with weapons. If you manage to get in and out safely, then there are cops to nail you for DUI. A friend of mine got busted and ended up spending over 10k on the DUI case.
Best response in my opinion.

Only losers and rednecks frequent bars in places like Kansas City.

Decent, educated and hard working Indians do not belong there.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Hey how about Hindooos putting on something religious/spiritual on their forehead - that 3rd eye symbol might just save their life, huh?  No

aside:  talkin' about Kansas city, where is Uppili?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Rani Singh wrote:
silvermani wrote:Regardless of who is President, it is risky to to a bar. First of all, it is a rip off, people are drunk, and then who knows who is loaded with weapons. If you manage to get in and out safely, then there are cops to nail you for DUI. A friend of mine got busted and ended up spending over 10k on the DUI case.

Yes Kinnera, blame the victims, why don't you!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Finally some mainstream coverage:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/24/i-appeal-to-all-the-parents-in-india-not-to-send-their-children-to-the-united-states-distraught-father-says-after-shooting/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_wv-shooting-1203pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.85985d5e7f92
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rani Singh wrote:

You must be an idiot to assume that Rani Singh is me. A little background check into her posts would've given you some idea. In any case, if i post, i am going to have a very telugu handle and will indicate who i am. I don't need to pretend anything otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 pm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Kinnera-temp wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rani Singh wrote:

You must be an idiot to assume that Rani Singh is me. A little background check into her posts would've given you some idea. In any case, if i post, i am going to have a very telugu handle and will indicate who i am. I don't need to pretend anything otherwise.

I have been accused of being Rashmun as well as HellsAngel - by the same person!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Very sad! No one deserves this. She was pretty eloquent and composed despite her overwhelming grief. I hope the government/law enforcement categorizes this as a 'hate' crime because that is what it is and not brush it off as mental illness/PTSD related crime. 

I think the practical and the best thing for anyone faced with a bigot/racist/bully is to get away from that situation and not confront or reason with that person, especially when the person is also drunk. 

Some time ago, someone here on the boards said that her children were and are constantly told to go back to their country. My boys never complained of such a thing, so i asked my older one to be frank and tell me if anyone said that to him anytime in school. He said that no one ever said that to him in school (but said that he can see that happening to someone in middle school and so the one who talked about it on the forum could be right). But, he said he encountered such an incident once when he was in undergrad. It was night and he was walking in the campus along with a friend when an obviously inebriated guy shouted, 'hey, go back to your country'. Son and his friend just ignored him and walked away. Son said that the guy was pretty drunk, probably on drugs too and was looking to pick up a fight. The best thing for son and friend to do was to walk away. No point in picking up a fight with him. I am glad he did that. Who knows, the situation could've gotten ugly had they turned back and confronted the guy. 

There are crazy guys like the shooter and there are heroic guys like Ian who saved the life of Alok. They were, are and will always be there. Stay safe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:39 pm

silvermani wrote:
Kinnera-temp wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rani Singh wrote:

I have been accused of being Rashmun as well as HellsAngel - by the same person!
That's pretty imaginative Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:29 am

Hellsangel wrote:True. Racism never existed before and neither did racial killings. And this didn't happen either.

Ya Hellsu, keep pretending that you dodged a bullet by voting Trump and everything is perfectly normal and exactly the way things always were in the US. This is just Libbie alarmism, that's all.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:53 am

Kinnera-temp wrote: The best thing for son and friend to do was to walk away. No point in picking up a fight with him. I am glad he did that. Who knows, the situation could've gotten ugly had they turned back and confronted the guy. 
What do you think that these guys have done differently that would've saved his life? Had they chose to leave the bar, what is the guarantee that the shooter was not camped-out in the parking lot?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Ya Hellsu, keep pretending that you dodged a bullet by voting Trump and everything is perfectly normal and exactly the way things always were in the US. This is just Libbie alarmism, that's all.
Blame the victim is their mantra! some (obviously republicans) are suggesting that Kuchibhotla was being stupid by arguing with the provocateur when it wasn't clear yet of the nature of the argument.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:28 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera-temp wrote: The best thing for son and friend to do was to walk away. No point in picking up a fight with him. I am glad he did that. Who knows, the situation could've gotten ugly had they turned back and confronted the guy. 
What do you think that these guys have done differently that would've saved his life? Had they chose to leave the bar, what is the guarantee that the shooter was not camped-out in the parking lot?
Assumptions! assumptions! Getting all twisted and making assumptions to suit their ageda is the strategy of liberals, i guess. 
My suggestion has more to do about you all staying safe and more importantly, about talking to your kids to walk away from an ugly situation as much as possible. It has nothing to do with blaming the victims. Jeez!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:38 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Finally some mainstream coverage:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/24/i-appeal-to-all-the-parents-in-india-not-to-send-their-children-to-the-united-states-distraught-father-says-after-shooting/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_wv-shooting-1203pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.85985d5e7f92
lol. surely another meaningless article from wapo.

i watched it first on pbs yesterday - way more mainstream and balanced than liberal tissue wipes wapo.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:41 pm

i can't wait for the next election. last time they got a muslim soldier's father on stage; i'll bet you next time they'll bring in some libyan or syrian example of the american dream. these guys are so out of touch, they don't know how to win.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Kinnera-temp wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Assumptions! assumptions! Getting all twisted and making assumptions to suit their ageda is the strategy of liberals, i guess. 
My suggestion has more to do about you all staying safe and more importantly, about talking to your kids to walk away from an ugly situation as much as possible. It has nothing to do with blaming the victims. Jeez!!
All I posed was simple and sincere question and your answer was liberal this liberal that... And the biggest irony is that you don't even realize the contradictions in your posts, on one hand you suggest that Trump is much much better than Clinton and OTOH you preach us about talking to our kids about walking away from a racial situation and you didn't find the need to talk to your kids about this in last 20 years and that should tell you something.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:19 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:i can't wait for the next election. last time they got a muslim soldier's father on stage; i'll bet you next time they'll bring in some libyan or syrian example of the american dream. these guys are so out of touch, they don't know how to win.
Let me remind you that it was a mere 100 thousand votes differential.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:26 pm

TSCDVs (Trump supporting confused Desi voters).
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:54 pm

In a phone interview with The New York Times on Friday night, Madasani described the remarks made by the man sitting near him and Mr. Kuchibhotla on the restaurant’s patio. “He asked us what visa are we currently on and whether we are staying here illegally,” Mr. Madasani said. Both men were educated in the United States and were working here legally.

“We didn’t react,” Madasani said. “People do stupid things all the time. This guy took it to the next level.”

Madasani said he went in to get a manager, and by the time he returned to the patio, the man was being escorted out.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/02/25/breaking-news/kansas-community-tries-to-heal-from-shooting-bar-to-reopen/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera-temp wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
All I posed was simple and sincere question and your answer was liberal this liberal that... And the biggest irony is that you don't even realize the contradictions in your posts, on one hand you suggest that Trump is much much better than Clinton and OTOH you preach us about talking to our kids about walking away from a racial situation and you didn't find the need to talk to your kids about this in last 20 years and that should tell you something.
Yeah, 20 years ago, liberals were just that. True liberals, not libtards who were sucking up to muslims. Except in India, nowhere else in the world were muslims appeased beyond belief. Congress was doing that in India because of vote bank politics and we see what happened now. 
When did Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France and the other EU nations start taking in refugees and changing the demographics of their countries? Not more than just a few years ago. Before that, the liberal danish cartoonists were drawing the pix of Mohamad in defiance of the religious dogma of the muslims and the French banned the wearing of burkhas and hijabs as it was seen as a regressive, medieval custom which goes against the liberation of women. When Bush declared, 'you are either with us or with the terrorists' no one, even Hillary, dared to say a word (Bush should've taken the opportunity to clean up Pakistan and Afghanistan, not meddle with iraq, but alas!!) 
Libtards changed everything now. They got into the stockholm syndrome mode wrt muslims and with their irrational muslim appeasement, naturally incurred resentment of the rest of the folks. With their divisive politics, america is not what it used to be 20 years ago. UK and Europe were also not what they used to be 20 years ago and they are getting worse. Hopefully, America will not go the Europe route. 
Unfortunately as Indians looks like Pakis and middle easterners, they could incur the resentment too. Blame the libtards for bringing the country to this stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Kinnera, when you calm down, go back and read your post and let us know if it made any sense because I for one, couldn't make any sense of that post.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:TSCDVs (Trump supporting confused Desi voters).
i was under the impression that kinnera does not like trump and i certainly detest him. SO exactly whom are you calling trump supporters?

how about you make a note of the fact that sane reasonable people voted for trump because they felt so marginalized by the democrats?

i also want to congratulate SEs for their role in turning the democratic party into a sneaky little creature that will from now on play vote-bank politics based on religion and color and never ever return to ideas and issues and values. yes, max, those ideas like honesty and compassion and freedom and equal rights that you value will merely be teased around desperately for the right number of votes but they will never stand up for them.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:12 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Kinnera, when you calm down, go back and read your post and let us know if it made any sense because I for one, couldn't make any sense of that post.
why don't you take it upon yourself to read it again and try to understand it? too busy making the world a better place?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:28 pm

the confuzzled dude wrote:Kinnera, when you calm down, go back and read your post and let us know if it made any sense because I for one, couldn't make any sense of that post.
If you read it again with a calm and open mind, you'll get it. 

Anyway, for your sake, i'll give the gist of it. It is not good for any religious/racial/ethnic group to be appeased by a political party. The liberal appeasement of the muslims in fact caused the resentment among the rest of the folks. This kind was appeasement wasn't there 20 years ago. And since Indians can be mistaken for muslims, they can incur the wrath too, as was seen recently.

Blame the liberals, not Trump for this kind of resentment. The dems' appeasement cause more harm to muslims living peacefully here for decades.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Kinnera-temp wrote:
the confuzzled dude wrote:Kinnera, when you calm down, go back and read your post and let us know if it made any sense because I for one, couldn't make any sense of that post.
If you read it again with a calm and open mind, you'll get it. 

Anyway, for your sake, i'll give the gist of it. It is not good for any religious/racial/ethnic group to be appeased by a political party. The liberal appeasement of the muslims in fact caused the resentment among the rest of the folks. This kind was appeasement wasn't there 20 years ago. And since Indians can be mistaken for muslims, they can incur the wrath too, as was seen recently.

Blame the liberals, not Trump for this kind of resentment. The dems' appeasement cause more harm to muslims living peacefully here for decades.
What muslim appeasement are you talking about? If anything muslims are the ones that get profiled more than any other community be at the airports or elsewhere. WOW! liberals are the reason for Trump's xenophobia, that's some discombobulated logic.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Appeasement is an interesting topic:

https://youtu.be/9_ZoroJdVnA
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:i can't wait for the next election. last time they got a muslim soldier's father on stage; i'll bet you next time they'll bring in some libyan or syrian example of the american dream. these guys are so out of touch, they don't know how to win.
lol. she won the popular vote by way more. you're underestimating your very own side! ha ha ha

would you like some facts, fact-loving, blue-blue person?  hill got 2.9 mil more votes but you're forgetting that 62.9 million people voted trump into the presidency. even one vote is too much for a man with a walnut-sized brain....but you're not really keeping track, so maybe we should just let you stick to your alt-fact.

"The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/index.html

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:30 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
lol. she won the popular vote by way more. you're underestimating your very own side! ha ha ha

would you like some facts, fact-loving, blue-blue person?  hill got 2.9 mil more votes but you're forgetting that 62.9 million people voted trump into the presidency. even one vote is too much for a man with a walnut-sized brain....but you're not really keeping track, so maybe we should just let you stick to your alt-fact.

"The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/index.html
The hope is that the so-called moderate republicans may have learned their lesson after voting Trump to WH.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:32 pm

KHOU reported that a woman sitting nearby alerted a flight attendant, which led other passengers to also complain about the man’s questions. When the Indian American boyfriend of the woman who alerted the attendant complained, a heated exchange followed.

“The person ahead of us turned around and asked where my boyfriend was from; my boyfriend said it’s none of your business,” the woman told KHOU. “At that point, he said all illegals and all foreigners need to leave the country.”

Cellphone footage of the incident shows the man saying that all the “illegals” should be kicked off the plane, moments before the man and woman were asked to collect their belongings and exit the aircraft.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/22/this-is-not-trumps-america-passengers-rejoice-when-man-accused-of-racism-kicked-off-flight/?utm_term=.31f07c2e929b

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is speaking out against an alleged hate crime that took place in Olathe, Kan. last week.

Adam Purinton, 51, shouted “get out of my country” at two Indian men in a bar before he opened fire, killing one man and injuring two others. With reports that Purinton’s actions were racially motivated, Clinton is calling on President Donald Trump, who has yet to speak out against the shooting, for change.

"With threats & hate crimes on rise, we shouldn't have to tell @POTUS to do his part. He must step up & speak out," she tweeted Monday morning.
http://time.com/4684468/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-hate-crimes/

The contrast couldn't have been starker. Thank You Mrs. Clinton.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 am

I'm https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/03/07/youll-never-guess-who-tweeted-something-false-that-he-saw-on-tv/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-0744pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.4fa9a8ca495f

These tweets aren't going to help immigrants living here

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:34 am

That is a factually incorrect tweet but how is it related to immigrants? Are you worried about refugees from Islamic countries?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:00 pm

silvermani wrote:That is a factually incorrect tweet but how is it related to immigrants? Are you worried about refugees from Islamic countries?
Hint: read the original story and see who the shooter thought he had killed.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:That is a factually incorrect tweet but how is it related to immigrants? Are you worried about refugees from Islamic countries?
Thanks! Very Happy  So it is double whammy for Indians - anger about lost jobs, and anger about being muzzlims(in the average american's mind)
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:05 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Thanks! Very Happy  So it is double whammy for Indians - anger about lost jobs, and anger about being muzzlims(in the average american's mind)
You seem very happy, Are you a Pakistani?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:56 pm

"It's unfortunate that Mr. Lloyd made the assumption that the store owners were Arabic when, in fact, they are of Indian descent," Mascara said.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/11/us/muslim-florida-store-fire/index.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:09 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
"It's unfortunate that Mr. Lloyd made the assumption that the store owners were Arabic when, in fact, they are of Indian descent," Mascara said.
As if it would have been okay to set fire if they had been Arabic.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Jason Kendall was walking down State Street about 3 p.m. Saturday when he saw a woman standing inside Al Aqsa Restaurant in Salem, Ore., according to Fox affiliate KPTV. The Mediterranean food joint is a few blocks from the state’s Capitol and Willamette University.

Kendall said he thought the woman was being held hostage because “of the type of shirt she was wearing,” the news station reported. He would later tell police that holding women hostage was “what Arabs do.”

So he walked into the restaurant and told the woman that she was “free to leave,” according to KPTV.

Then he started yelling because he saw a “Saddam Hussein-looking guy” inside the restaurant, according to the Salem Statesman Journal.

“Go back to your country, terrorist,” he told the man. “Get out of America.”

Local media said employees were able to get Kendall to leave, but not for long.

He allegedly returned a few minutes later with a pipe — he told officers that it was his “horn of Gabriel” and that he was walking a “warrior’s path” — and started beating the man who he said looked like Hussein in the head.

Police arrived and arrested Kendall, charging him with assault, unlawful use of a weapon and intimidation. He remained in jail on Sunday with bail set at $65,000.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/12/get-out-of-america-man-charged-with-hate-crime-after-attacking-restaurant-employee-with-a-pipe/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news%3Apage%2Fin-the-news&utm_term=.3486734de751

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:57 pm

silvermani wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
As if it would have been okay to set fire if they had been Arabic.
Ah, come now, you don't need to pretend any more. Our man Trump is in the White House and we don't need to act all politically correct.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:59 pm

He allegedly returned a few minutes later with a pipe — he told officers that it was his “horn of Gabriel” and that he was walking a “warrior’s path” — and started beating the man who he said looked like Hussein in the head.

Police arrived and arrested Kendall, charging him with assault, unlawful use of a weapon and intimidation. He remained in jail on Sunday with bail set at $65,000.
We have the best people, don't we, folks?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:02 am

Idéfix wrote:

We have the best people, don't we, folks?
There is opportunity,  based on the 'Gabriel' connection (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel), for some TV station to release this item as relating to "believer".
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:27 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/08/us/he-became-a-hate-crime-victim-she-became-a-widow.html?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down