the lucy show Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the lucy show

Go down

the lucy show Empty the lucy show

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:10 am

in india we used to watch these, remember? Only after coming here did I learn that it was actually, 'i love lucy' that was a much bigger hit here. ended up watching quiet a few of those too. and sort of forgot most of the ones from the lucy show from childhood. recently remembered an episode from the lucy show and decided to search for it. here's the full list. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdgrrdU4AQTiJYX8CIgIRJRjrKxaRhuz-

will now try to find if the one i remembered is still there.

Back to top Go down

the lucy show Empty Re: the lucy show

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:29 pm

I love lucy is better of the two.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I love lucy is better of the two.

yep.. no doubt. 

but as kids our first intro to her was this show. i remember we had recorded one episode of it, in which they go to some university (or school?) of some young girl for graduation or something. and Lucy remembers they used to ring the big bell there as a prank. she was told it's banned now. But she and viv decide to do it anyway, and the whole episode is their misadventures there. 

recently was reading up on princeton university, and heard one of the towers had carillon there, which triggered the memory of that bells episode. So been wanting to watch that episode since then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:55 pm

haha found the show.. and so much for my memory lol. it was homecoming, and not graduation. and the whole episode was about stealing a statue from the bell tower and taking it back there, not ringing the bell itself. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down