Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna

4 posters

Go down

Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna Empty Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna

Post by southindian Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:03 am

After the demise of DMK leader, Karunanidhi, known for his multiple wives and mistresses, comes another great Tamilian leader to fill his shoes.

The well qualified, Kamal Hassan.

After MGR’s death, Kamal Hasan came with wife Vani Ganapathi.

When MGR's wife Janaki died, he came with his second wife Sarika.

When former Union Minister Murasoli Maran died, he came with his mistress Simran.

When former CM J Jayalalitha died he came with his live in partner, Gowthami.

Now when Karunanidhi died, he came with Sripriya.

Great Tamilian Leaders of a kind. Vote for Kamal Hassan......
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna Empty Re: Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:15 am

in a magazine back then, i read a full story as told by Sarika herself - her own story, with him of course a big chapter in her life. In that she had said that Vani's behaviour towards him/them, was what pushed them further together, coz she publicly insulted him, etc. To me at that time, it was a great love story, and i think it did last long enough, but then dreams met reality. It was not Vani, I guess. It was him all along.

Back to top Go down

Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna Empty Re: Great Tamilian Leaders - Contd. after MGR, Jaya, Karuna

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 am

rasāsvāda wrote:in a magazine back then, i read a full story as told by Sarika herself - her own story, with him of course a big chapter in her life. In that she had said that Vani's behaviour towards him/them, was what pushed them further together, coz she publicly insulted him, etc. To me at that time, it was a great love story, and i think it did last long enough, but then dreams met reality. It was not Vani, I guess. It was him all along.
Did he ever try to justify his actions?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
rasāsvāda wrote:in a magazine back then, i read a full story as told by Sarika herself - her own story, with him of course a big chapter in her life. In that she had said that Vani's behaviour towards him/them, was what pushed them further together, coz she publicly insulted him, etc. To me at that time, it was a great love story, and i think it did last long enough, but then dreams met reality. It was not Vani, I guess. It was him all along.
Did he ever try to justify his actions?

i don't know if he did. I don't think he needs to. He has showcased without a doubt that he's had a wandering eye, and that's about it. Nothing criminal (atleast in India), just frowned upon by many in the society. And at this point, if a woman thinks she can snare him in a committed long lasting relationship, she needs counseling probably, his age notwithstanding. What I was saying above was that Vani behaved the way she did, but even if she was cool doesn't mean he would have left Sarika.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:09 pm

What do you mean by “came with?”  Did you mean “visited  with?”
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:00 am

hahaha... i recall when someone, an indian, saying similar stuff among a local group of people , mostly quite young, less than 30. He was narrating and reviewing a movie he liked in which nastassja kinski plays a cameo role. he presented that as nastassja kinski comes only for 20 minutes. All these folks around started snickering, smirking, and laughing and exclaimed to each other saying "did you hear that? nastassja kinski comes for 20 minutes, eh!" with much and strong intonation and stress on saying 20, like drawling it quite a bit. I knew what these guys were talking about- I had already learnt that it's all cultural; if you didn't understand something, it's got to do with $ex.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 am

reminds me of one of those padre jokes... a padre was making love in the middle of the train tracks. The engine driver saw it in time and stopped the train. Angrily, he asked, 'couldn't you see i was coming'. Padre replied, 'couldn't you see i was coming too?' 

or something like that. I was probably in my mid-late teens when i read that joke, and that's when i first understood what coming means in slang. 

personal opinion - 20 minutes would be painful.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:47 am

rasāsvāda wrote:reminds me of one of those padre jokes... a padre was making love in the middle of the train tracks. The engine driver saw it in time and stopped the train. Angrily, he asked, 'couldn't you see i was coming'. Padre replied, 'couldn't you see i was coming too?' 

or something like that. I was probably in my mid-late teens when i read that joke, and that's when i first understood what coming means in slang. 

personal opinion - 20 minutes would be painful.

well..to be precise, however long it may be,  it's always a violent and painful indulgence - that's what an innocent, uninitiated, naive observer, watching the act, would say, don't you think? But don't ask me why p0rn traffic is max and over 70% of internet time. scratch

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 am

dunno how it works for men... I was talking about ‘comes for’, not ‘comes in’. i usually (rather, used to), visit heaven for 1 or 2 min max... 

(deleted the rest of my TMI, heh)

(those days are so over, methinks)

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:52 am

I read it though...appreciate the honesty.
stunning and speechless....hearing it from the mare itself, as they say!- only a few direct listens such as this I have had so far...
On my earlier comments - those were clinical, and academic; comments from a pedant, i should add.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down