Not enough Synthesis? Unity? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not enough Synthesis? Unity?

3 posters

Go down

Not enough Synthesis? Unity? Empty Not enough Synthesis? Unity?

Post by Maria S Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 am

Hmm...seems odd.

Not sure what it is.. not enough synthesis? Immaturity..good old jealousy/envy- a bad relationship?

As much as loyalty to a sports partnership-team is commendable..when it comes to representing a country in the Olympics..have not seen even the mega egos- NBA Players or USTA Players rebel (am sure it's the same for most countries)..they come together and put their rivalries and team loyalties aside..and play to win for their countries.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bhupathi-refuses-to-partner-paes-at-olympics/266180-5-22.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Not enough Synthesis? Unity? Empty Re: Not enough Synthesis? Unity?

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:43 pm

heard that paes and bhupathi's bad blood has to do with some woman they both been banging

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 am

Really? Woman before Country? If true..hope Ms. Cleopatra is really worth it!

I am willing to bet this will never happen between NBA players..besides the honor of representing the US..am sure there is no scarcity of women! (I can see them roll their eyes..saying.."not play together in the Olympics- because of a woman Not enough Synthesis? Unity? 3077217049 ? ") Well, according to the late Mr. Wilt Chamberlin..he "had been" with 20,000 women..that would be a difficult Olympic- like (!) record to break!

Seriously..If true (or no matter what it is) this personal stuff seems rather ridiculous..and is resolved soon.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bopanna-refuses-partner-paes-indias-tennis-row-escalates-115636867--oly.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:44 am

Maria S wrote:Really? Woman before Country? If true..hope Ms. Cleopatra is really worth it!

I am willing to bet this will never happen between NBA players..besides the honor of representing the US..am sure there is no scarcity of women! (I can see them roll their eyes..saying.."not play together in the Olympics- because of a woman Not enough Synthesis? Unity? 3077217049 ? ") Well, according to the late Mr. Wilt Chamberlin..he "had been" with 20,000 women..that would be a difficult Olympic- like (!) record to break!

Seriously..If true (or no matter what it is) this personal stuff seems rather ridiculous..and is resolved soon.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bopanna-refuses-partner-paes-indias-tennis-row-escalates-115636867--oly.html

not entirely true. the word is lebron's mom was banging one of his team mates which accounts for his atrocious playoff performance against boston on the last year he played for cavaliers.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:02 pm

*My comments were in reference to representing one's Country in the Olympics. Seems odd, I can't deny that a woman can throw a man off his game- be terribly distracting!

Speaking of LeBron..am a fan..like watching him play, but he is def. not a hero of any kind!As noticeable to everyone..he seems more focussed and playing to the level- of his potential this time.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Maria S wrote:*My comments were in reference to representing one's Country in the Olympics. Seems odd, I can't deny that a woman can throw a man off his game- be terribly distracting!

Speaking of LeBron..am a fan..like watching him play, but he is def. not a hero of any kind!As noticeable to everyone..he seems more focussed and playing to the level- of his potential this time.

he's my favorite player of all time along with magic. although I admire their games, I hate jordan and kobe for their personalities...major douchebags, both of them. magic and lebron are genuinely talented ppl that are also decent human beings. lebron is peerless in his physical talents thus far in NBA.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:22 pm

At last..someone we both like:)

"Of all time"..that's high praise indeed! He could be.

Oh..on court, my fav. of all time is still Michael- elegant! Off court..no comments!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 pm

And so it goes..Indian Tennis Association relents..Bhupathi's wish is granted to play with who he wants to..Paes is paired with a low ranking player..and now he does not want to play.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/leander-paes-refuses-to-toe-aita-s-line.html

Anyways..

I will be watching the NBA Championships..may be the 2012 Champions tonight..
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:14 am

Yes! Mission complete:)

*Happy*!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21/miami-heat-win-2012-nba-title-lebron-james_n_1616646.html#comments
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

Maria S wrote:And so it goes..Indian Tennis Association relents..Bhupathi's wish is granted to play with who he wants to..Paes is paired with a low ranking player..and now he does not want to play.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/leander-paes-refuses-to-toe-aita-s-line.html

Anyways..

I will be watching the NBA Championships..may be the 2012 Champions tonight..

I was shocked and surprised to learn that Oklahoma City had a NBA team. And worse, they were playing in the final. Shows how much I am out of touch with this world....specifically, basketball.

In any case, the Indians will not win any tennis medal. Why fight?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 am

I am still celebrating:bball:! And glad this NBA season is over!

Saamiyar, what's up with being out of touch?! Be like a modern age Monk - iPad and Smartphone in hand..stay connected to everything 24/7!

Seriously, am sure you know that they are really the old Seattle SuperSonics who moved from Seattle- to Oklahoma and call themselves OKC now..and have gone through reorganization..you may know many of their players..including their Star Kevin Durant and others who played for other teams, veterans like Derrick Fisher who played for the Lakers.They are a good team..esp. Durant and Westbrook, are good..they beat so many good teams to get to the finals.

But, LeBron and Dwayne are special in a different league:) The "magic" of (any) superstars- on so many levels and their mass appeal can't be fully explained.

As for the Indian Tennis Players..I have said enough.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

After all the drama and manipulation..All of them are out:

Leander Paes-Radek Stepanek and the pair of Mahesh Bhupathi- Rohan Bopanna suffered contrasting defeats in their respective matches on Tuesday. And earlier, Sania and Bhupathi lost too..

No congrats to anyone!

live.in.com/news/paesstepanek-bhupathibopanna-out-of-wimbeldon/269241-5-22.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:33 am

In the meantime...great Tennis Champions/legends do what they do best!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/?xid=cnnnav

Yes! Very Happy Federer and Serena are in the Wimbledon Finals..I am def watching the Championships now!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:58 pm

This is a tennis thread now!

Delighted that Serena won..in such a dominating way..after all the controversies and battling so many serious illnesses..including life-threatening Pulmonary embolism.

Have to admire the Williams family..starting from humble beginnings.. playing in public tennis courts..and in spite of all the problems..for being such a close family! Just great to see the sisters..do so well- support each other!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/07/sport/tennis/tennis-wimbledon-serena-williams-radwanska/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Since both Serena and Federer won as I wanted to..did enjoy the Wimbledon Championships more this year Not enough Synthesis? Unity? 459784477 !

Just in awe of the ways- they both played..

*Could not help but feel for Andy Murray..Although, Roger is as many say- perhaps the best male tennis player EVER..wish he would have been more generous in his speech- knowing the historical occasion (was a little disappointed). Andy's emotional speech was moving and memorable.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm

So, I guess..this is how part of this great drama ends- after all the ridiculuous demands on AITA and making a big selfish specatacle ends;

Bhupathi-Bopanna crash out of men's doubles

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bhupathibopanna-crash-out-of-mens-doubles/276896-73.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down