Reply to b_A Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to b_A

4 posters

Go down

Reply to b_A Empty Reply to b_A

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:36 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The forums on that site kept going through
design changes over the years and ultimately it was discovered that it
had developed a bug which allowed users to delete or modify posts made
by other posters. There was also incessant spamming which started going
on in that forum and Sulekha was not doing anything about it. Sulekha
promised some of us a new forum. This is the very poorly designed
rivr.sulekha.com and to say that it has not lived up to its expectations
is an understatement.

Really ? I remember you singing praises of rivr and how it grows on you.
Must be my imagination.

[from https://such.forumotion.com/t8026p100-vakavaka-pakapaka#60823]

-----------
I did praise Rivr initially. I was given to understand that the software i was looking at is the alpha release and i was expecting many new features to be included including a decent dashboard. When that did not happen--when i realized that one could not even send notes to another poster on the site itself--i withdrew my initial praise of Rivr and in fact criticized Rivr on Sulekha Rivr itself.

http://rivr.sulekha.com/sulekha-rivr-is-a-joke_5839_qanda#respond

----
I would like to point out also that the poster b_A seems to make an appearance whenever Charvaka is in the process of getting screwed. Of course he/she also throws in an unrelated post on rare occasions but this may just be a red herring to continue the charade. In my opinion the possibility cannot be ruled out that b_A is another handle of a regular who is a bosom buddy of Charvaka. Someone like Hellsananda for example.

Back to top Go down

Reply to b_A Empty Re: Reply to b_A

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:44 am

Rashmun wrote:In my opinion the possibility cannot be ruled out that b_A is another handle of a regular who is a bosom buddy of Charvaka. Someone like Hellsananda for example.
nah, the two are not the same. i have chatted with both offline. even then, it is quite apparent from their forum posts that they are not the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:33 am

In my opinion the possibility cannot be ruled out that Huzefa is an alter ego of one of the evil admin's buddies. Whenever I kick his middle parted head, Huzefa comes in. He also reads the exact same obscure book about Ashoka that evil admin reads, and makes posts about it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 am

panini press wrote:In my opinion the possibility cannot be ruled out that Huzefa is an alter ego of one of the evil admin's buddies. Whenever I kick his middle parted head, Huzefa comes in. He also reads the exact same obscure book about Ashoka that evil admin reads, and makes posts about it.

i will just say that i have known Huzefa for a much longer time than PP has. Huzefa and I were posting on Sulekha several years before Charvaka/PP arrived on that site.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 am

Rashmun wrote:I would like to point out also that the poster b_A seems to make an appearance whenever Charvaka is in the process of getting screwed. Of course he/she also throws in an unrelated post on rare occasions but this may just be a red herring to continue the charade. In my opinion the possibility cannot be ruled out that b_A is another handle of a regular who is a bosom buddy of Charvaka. Someone like Hellsananda for example.

You are "delusional" if you think Charvaka was the one who was getting screwed on that thread.

OTOH , I am happy that now my handle is in the title of a thread. I was jealous of Vakavaka Pakapaka when his name appeared on the title of a long running thread eventhough he joined here long after me. Now I feel better and I exhort the fellow SUCH'ers to make this thread even longer than the other thread.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I would like to point out also that the poster b_A seems to make an appearance whenever Charvaka is in the process of getting screwed. Of course he/she also throws in an unrelated post on rare occasions but this may just be a red herring to continue the charade. In my opinion the possibility cannot be ruled out that b_A is another handle of a regular who is a bosom buddy of Charvaka. Someone like Hellsananda for example.

You are "delusional" if you think Charvaka was the one who was getting screwed on that thread.

OTOH , I am happy that now my handle is in the title of a thread. I was jealous of Vakavaka Pakapaka when his name appeared on the title of a long running thread eventhough he joined here long after me. Now I feel better and I exhort the fellow SUCH'ers to make this thread even longer than the other thread.

b_A, do you post on this forum using another handle (which is in fact your regular handle)?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

b_A, do you post on this forum using another handle (which is in fact your regular handle)?

No. When I post very rarely even with my only handle , why do I need any other handle.
But don't let that fact interfere with your delusions.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

No. When I post very rarely even with my only handle , why do I need any other handle.
But don't let that fact interfere with your delusions.

You used to post very rarely. You will no longer be posting very rarely if you continue posting about your fantasies of my so called delusions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 pm

All right, all right! I confess, the great glut Admin and I created b_A jointly.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

I am lost in all these new handles, old handles, multiple handles or murky handles.
Can uppili or some other old timer Write a cheat sheet to keep these handles straight?
i know the following handles:
charvaka, pp
Rashmun
max
Tw, nats
flimflam, jeremiah
indo
maria
Silk smitha (why?), psuedo
Prop
And uppiliji as samiyaar
latest is vakavaka
Rest is puzzling including hk

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Let me add the name of kris to the old timers.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

i was banwarilal in sulekha coffeehouse (and also huzefa kapasi). anyway, i am an old timer (like kris) and am familiar with your posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 am

I remember banwarilal. We also have cricket buddies doofus (mucho), naveda.
i used to post on sulekha in news. Long discussions involving rajiv malhotra, arunq bhagat, prof kak, and lefties like anand menon. Some of them led by rudra started a pro hindu e magazine. Then there used to be iyer who wrote weekly news item that used to generate lot of discussion.
Sulekha decided all these intellectual sparring is useless for its business and undercut those sites through neglect and in case of coffeehouse actively seeking to close it.
it is surprising that there are not that many independent discussion sites that focus on indian, nri issues.
That is why the efforts to keep this site alive are appreciated.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down