babri majid - hindu terrorism - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

babri majid - hindu terrorism

+8
confuzzled dude
FluteHolder
ashdoc
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
Rishi
truthbetold
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

babri majid - hindu terrorism - Page 2 Empty Re: babri majid - hindu terrorism

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
kinnera wrote: Simple equation of yours: enemy of enemy= my friend.

not really. the equation is that people who have done me no harm do not deserve my hatred.

what harm did north indians do to you? Don't deny it, your hatred for them has been quite obvious.

i'll just have to repeat the truth -- i have no hatred for them. in fact i thoroughly enjoy their classical music.

babri majid - hindu terrorism - Page 2 3077217049 @ ur logic

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Max,
it is true razakars did not hurt uppili family but south did not end on the northern border of your ancestral home either.
Common sense tells any hindu will feel hurt if the temple in kasi, mathura and somnath were destroyed even if they were in north. Those places were part of hindu story much before your carnatic music. Just because you are agnosticyou cannot act ignorant of historical facts. What happened to the people of punjab matters to other indians except for that hindu hating prtverted old coot and his followers.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:35 pm

truthbetold wrote:Max,
Where is your dividing line between south and north? Is it kaveri river? Is it tanjavur? Is it north of your ancestral home in tanjavur?
mindlessly parroting thst old fools perverted history is not likely to sell your logic.

i never said the south is free of hindu muslim strife. however, the most spectacular hindu-muslim conflagrations in independent democratic india have occurred outside of the region consisting of the four southern states.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 pm

it is true razakars did not hurt uppili family but south did not end on the northern border of your ancestral home either.
Common sense tells any hindu will feel hurt if the temple in kasi, mathura and somnath were destroyed even if they were in north. Those places were part of hindu story much before your carnatic music. Just because you are agnosticyou cannot act ignorant of historical facts. What happened to the people of punjab matters to other indians except for that hindu hating prtverted old coot and his followers.

He obviously hates hinduism too coz from his angle, most of the hindu gods are from the north, most of the hindu scriptures like the Gita, upanishads, vedas, mahabharata, Ramayana, bhagatam, etc were composed in the north by north indians in the language (sanskrit) that he hates, which he thinks is a competition to his native language, tamil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Where is your dividing line between south and north? Is it kaveri river? Is it tanjavur? Is it north of your ancestral home in tanjavur?
mindlessly parroting thst old fools perverted history is not likely to sell your logic.

i never said the south is free of hindu muslim strife. however, the most spectacular hindu-muslim conflagrations in independent democratic india have occurred outside of the region consisting of the four southern states.

The history of india doesn't start from 1950. The ppl of the land have things which are much more common and binding than just the geographic boundaries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 pm

eod. off to watch english vinglish Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Max,
You keep modifying your perverted version of history instead correcting your myopic view. Plenty of blood has flown in musi river to be brushed aside by the likes of you who want to pick and choose history. Does kasi mean something to hindus, north or south?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:48 pm

kinnera wrote:

He obviously hates hinduism too coz from his angle, most of the hindu gods are from the north, most of the hindu scriptures like the Gita, upanishads, vedas, mahabharata, Ramayana, bhagatam, etc were composed in the north by north indians in the language (sanskrit) that he hates, which he thinks is a competition to his native language, tamil.

this is not really the subject of this thread, but nothing could be further from the truth. regardless of my non-belief in an omnipotent deity, i think the two epics are some of the greatest works of literature and stories ever conceived by our species. that much should be obvious from my writing about them for years on sulekha and here. if i have predilection for the versions of the epics available in tamil, that is because i understand and enjoy the nuances of my native tongue more than i do any other language with the possible exception of english. i have also been moved to tears at the message of universal love espoused by the hindu bhakti movement which i have read in the works of the azhwars and the nayanmars. i understand that the origin of these ideas are from the vedas and the upanishads. i also have an academic interest in sanskrit and its relationship to avestan, persian, and modern european langauges; relationships i continue to explore over a lifetime.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:52 pm

You keep modifying your perverted version of history instead correcting your myopic view. Plenty of blood has flown in musi river to be brushed aside by the likes of you who want to pick and choose history. Does kasi mean something to hindus, north or south?

i have not modified anything. in any case, i was only upbraiding uppili. i now understand that the razakars have done a number on you.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i have not modified anything. in any case, i was only upbraiding uppili. i now understand that the razakars have done a number on you.

Max,
that comment shows how silly your arguments are. It is clear proof your arguments are now exposed as shallow and foolish. I hope your academic work is of.better quality.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

not really. the equation is that people who have done me no harm do not deserve my hatred.

That is typical Tambrahmi response. you mean unless muslims PERSONALLY attack you or your family nothing matters. Or, your street is attacked, or your paettai is attacked, or your city, your state, your southern region (as defined by you?)...so how do you define the non-attack?

The bombs that went off in CBE in 92, and the cop who was killed was known to me...(heck he even had my bicycle when I came over here). I know that area and my close friends moved out of that area after living there for generations. This is exactly the same area where the notorious terrorist Basha lived. Why the famous cloth store Shobha (in the 80s and 90s) was burnt down was part of this riot.

You don't know them personally... I do....There was a brief time I had beard in the 90s and went with lungi to their area to shop. They used to address me Bhai (not knowing I was not a muslim), and while I did the "shopping" I have heard them talk... Hey.. I have very good muslim friends too...and have stayed in their homes - but those are exceptions...and exceptions dont make the rule.

yep.. I never heard of telengana or what is that name - Razarkar (?) - as a high school dropout never heard of that until PP taught me here.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

That is typical Tambrahmi response. you mean unless muslims PERSONALLY attack you or your family nothing matters. Or, your street is attacked, or your paettai is attacked, or your city, your state, your southern region (as defined by you?)...so how do you define the non-attack?

Unkil, it's high time you moved out of your 16th century world. Just because there have been attacks by terrorists who belong to a certain community, it doesn't justify hatred against the entire community. By that token, you'll have to extend your hatred to all the communities to which terrorist groups might claim origins from. There's the LTTE (so that explains your obvious self-hate), miscellanous Khalistani groups (cross all Sikhs), Assamese groups and all kinds of separatist groups in the North East (cross all seven states and Christians) and heck, even those high-caste Ashdoc-clones who make up the Abhinav Bharat, those ultra-Hindutva nutjobs. Or do their terrorist attacks not count at all in your warped mind?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:36 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Unkil, it's high time you moved out of your 16th century world. Just because there have been attacks by terrorists who belong to a certain community, it doesn't justify hatred against the entire community. By that token, you'll have to extend your hatred to all the communities to which terrorist groups might claim origins from. There's the LTTE (so that explains your obvious self-hate), miscellanous Khalistani groups (cross all Sikhs), Assamese groups and all kinds of separatist groups in the North East (cross all seven states and Christians) and heck, even those high-caste Ashdoc-clones who make up the Abhinav Bharat, those ultra-Hindutva nutjobs. Or do their terrorist attacks not count at all in your warped mind?

Oh Maulana Merlot, MA:

not everyone is as unbiased as you are in criticizing all religion equally like you do..We know that you criticize muslims just as much as hindus. We will observe and learn from you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:53 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Oh Maulana Merlot, MA:

not everyone is as unbiased as you are in criticizing all religion equally like you do..We know that you criticize muslims just as much as hindus. We will observe and learn from you.

Uppili the Poopili, the champion Pooper, takes another dump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:09 am

Rashmun wrote:

Oh Maulana Merlot, MA:

Awwwww....Maulana Rashmunullah coming in support of Maulana Merlod, MA...If this is not true gay-relationship, then nothing else is.

Another model relationship...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 am

Rashmun wrote:

Oh Maulana Merlot, MA:

Awwwww....Maulana Rashmunullah coming in support of Maulana Merlod, MA...If this is not true gay-relationship, then nothing else is.

Another model relationship...

Lots of Poop

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 am

truthbetold wrote:Historical events such as babri majid must be understood in terms of total context. Similar event
s around the world help us understand what are some possible outcomes at future time.
What is useless in such discussion is the shrill voice of hate filled old idiots labeling a whole group of people as terrorists with out context.
Babri majid was a vehicle for bjp's power ambition and it is sponsored by rss a known anti muslim outfit. This event is similar to old dixie church burnings sponsored by organizations such as clan. Southern democrats of that era benefited from those flare ups. Majority groups disrupted lives of minority groups by citing real and imaginary fears.
No two events happening far apart in geography and time are likely to be the same. But core issues are the same. Some differences in magnitude exist.
However the good work of people believing equality prevailed over the tyranny of imaginary superiority. It is long struggle and it is difficult. It is still in process in USA.
There is a crucial difference though. The church bombings of the 1950s and '60s were in the backdrop of a more assertive black population that was sick and tired of the discrimination it was meted out, and wasn't going to take it any more. Case in point: Montgomery bus boycott. As the minority started speaking up for its rights, the majority pushed back hard.

In India, the position of the minority was a lot better to begin with. But the destruction of the mosque was not a reaction to a minority that was beginning to assert itself. Rather, it was the result of a majority being told that it need to reclaim its wounded pride and show the minority who is boss. The better historical parallel may be with the Nazis burning synagogues.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:India needs Mo Di.

Mo Di....Mo Di.....Mo Di...
Like it needs a terrorist attack.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 am

FluteHolder wrote:on a related/unrelated note, I was watching a film (Drew films mostly taken from biographic account on Nehru) on IndiraGandhi yesterday on Documentary channel. It was interesting to watch Indira/Nehru/(Rajiv/Sonia/Rahul/priyanka/varun all looking young). What I caught my attention was during one of the interviews Indira was saying 'Those who fought for Independence stayed in India after 1947 and those who didnot fight, chose to move to Pakistan'. Was this true by and large or the fight before/during partition made it worse and hindus in Pak/muslims in India had to choose a place to live or forced to move hoping that they would be better off in a hindu/muslim poulated country?
It was false by and large. There were many UP and Bihar Muslims who supported Partition. The Muslims of Punjab and Sindh -- not to speak of Baluchistan and NWFP which didn't have big Hindu populations anyway -- were not worried about living under Hindu domination post-independence, because at the provincial level, they controlled enough seats to hold their own. It was the Muslims of UP and Bihar who were most worried about Hindu domination, and they clamored the loudest for Partition. Many of them left and became Mohajirs in Pakistan; but many of them stayed back because it was impractical for them to move.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:when the barbarians entered the Indian Subcontinent - around 1100 AD. Remember one needs to compare apples to apples.
You got the date wrong by about 400 years. Remember one needs to get the facts right before one jumps to conclusions.

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Rite O rite...bcz the "other side" seems bent on their own Ummah and things that happened since 570 AD. So it is only natural to look at the period when the barbarians entered the Indian Subcontinent - around 1100 AD. Remember one needs to compare apples to apples.

no barbarians entered your space. you don't have to borrow the insecurities and rages of your northindian neighbors. your ancestors were free of all this psychological baggage.

There are those who continue to have hatred for the benevolent Nizams and Nawabs of Arcot.

indifference is more like it.

Had it been indifference PP would not have reacted like a maniac to the Nizam thread.
Hmm... I am a maniac for imitating you by calling Aurangzeb secular. I wonder what that makes you!

In my six years on CH (old and new), I haven't posted many threads about Nizam. Forget about hating him -- I don't care that much about him, just like I don't care that much about Aurangzeb or Frederick the Great. I acknowledge the Nizam's generous side in appropriate proportion to all the other sides of his fascinating personality.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 am

kinnera wrote:

That's a bizarre charge. For a second I thought it was Rashmun who wrote that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 pm

panini press wrote:
kinnera wrote:

That's a bizarre charge. For a second I thought it was Rashmun who wrote that.

I think it is time that we regionalize Gods and also apply caste system to them....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

no barbarians entered your space. you don't have to borrow the insecurities and rages of your northindian neighbors. your ancestors were free of all this psychological baggage.

There are those who continue to have hatred for the benevolent Nizams and Nawabs of Arcot.

indifference is more like it.

Had it been indifference PP would not have reacted like a maniac to the Nizam thread.
Hmm... I am a maniac for imitating you by calling Aurangzeb secular. I wonder what that makes you!

In my six years on CH (old and new), I haven't posted many threads about Nizam. Forget about hating him -- I don't care that much about him, just like I don't care that much about Aurangzeb or Frederick the Great. I acknowledge the Nizam's generous side in appropriate proportion to all the other sides of his fascinating personality.

didn't you post a telugu poem (along with your own english translation) which expressed hatred and scorn for the Nizam on Sulekha CH?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:02 pm

panini press wrote:

speaking of baseless charges, do you know how many medium sized businesses from AP are relocating to gujarat? not to mention the large influx of multinationals and foreign capital...modi's impact on the state is not exactly the same as a terrorist attack.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:

didn't you post a telugu poem (along with your own english translation) which expressed hatred and scorn for the Nizam on Sulekha CH?

anyone who mooches off taxpayer largesse deserves scorn. that applies to the nizam, the arcot nawab, and to the british royalty.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

anyone who mooches off taxpayer largesse deserves scorn. that applies to the nizam, the arcot nawab, and to the british royalty.

u have to look at it in the context of those times. compare the nizams and nawabs of arcot with other contemporary kings. do not compare them with democracies.
did the nizam(s) and nawabs of arcot do more for their subjects than many other rajas and nawabs of India, and also kings around the world?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:19 pm

one reason for Charvaka's hostility towards the Nizam could be that the Nizam crushed the naxalite movement in Telangana to a large extent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

The fact that the naxalite menace was curbed to a great extent by the Nizam needs to be appreciated by all Indians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
panini press wrote:

speaking of baseless charges, do you know how many medium sized businesses from AP are relocating to gujarat? not to mention the large influx of multinationals and foreign capital...modi's impact on the state is not exactly the same as a terrorist attack.

Yeah... with Karnatak and Andhra politicians wobbling around with no vision, principle, or strategy, Gujarat and TN have become the stable states led by CMs who have some sort of vision and strategy for people. Ironically these two SINGLE people also trust each other and pals - despite the fact that both are autocrats and believe in self-promotion (but then who in India is not.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 am

Rashmun wrote:The fact that the naxalite menace was curbed to a great extent by the Nizam needs to be appreciated by all Indians.
And the fact that the digital divide was curbed to a great extent by Aurangzeb needs to be appreciated by all Indians.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:16 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

With the qualifier that constitutional monarchs (like the British royalty) get their funds voted by parliament while autocrats just take what they pleased to enrich themselves at the expense of their impoverished populations.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The fact that the naxalite menace was curbed to a great extent by the Nizam needs to be appreciated by all Indians.
And the fact that the digital divide was curbed to a great extent by Aurangzeb needs to be appreciated by all Indians.

Charvaka is it not true that the anti-nizam song you posted along with your own English translation on sulekha was a Naxalite song? I recall u mentioned it had been sung by Gaddar who is a well known Naxalite.
Gaddar of course means traitor . May I ask whether you are a Naxalite or a Naxalite sympathizer?

Meanwhile I will try to present evidence about Naxalite activity during the Nizam's rule and how several Naxalites lost their lives because of the anti-Naxalite measures taken by the Nizam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:19 am

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

With the qualifier that constitutional monarchs (like the British royalty) get their funds voted by parliament while autocrats just take what they pleased to enrich themselves at the expense of their impoverished populations.

Charvaka's love for Naxalites like Gaddar (the word means 'traitor') causes him to ignore the fact that most contemporary kings in India and around the world were autocrats. The Nizams compare very favorable with other kings. The last Nizam (Osman) besides carrying out a lot of developmental activities like setting up drinking water and irrigation facilities also delivered a body blow to the incipient Naxalite movement in India.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 am

Rashmun wrote:one reason for Charvaka's hostility towards the Nizam could be that the Nizam crushed the naxalite movement in Telangana to a large extent.

someone is being delusional, eh!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Charvaka's love for Naxalites like Gaddar (the word means 'traitor') causes him to ignore the fact that most contemporary kings in India and around the world were autocrats. The Nizams compare very favorable with other kings. The last Nizam (Osman) besides carrying out a lot of developmental activities like setting up drinking water and irrigation facilities also delivered a body blow to the incipient Naxalite movement in India.

good morning, rashmun. it's crisp & chilly here and I was thinking what a fine morning for some quick akbarnama followed by recitation of nizamkoti. what you say?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
panini press wrote:

Yeah... with Karnatak and Andhra politicians wobbling around with no vision, principle, or strategy, Gujarat and TN have become the stable states led by CMs who have some sort of vision and strategy for people. Ironically these two SINGLE people also trust each other and pals - despite the fact that both are autocrats and believe in self-promotion (but then who in India is not.)

Hmm.. This post reminds me of Republican scare tactics, companies moving away Rolling Eyes

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Charvaka is it not true that the anti-nizam song you posted along with your own English translation on sulekha was a Naxalite song? I recall u mentioned it had been sung by Gaddar who is a well known Naxalite.
Gaddar of course means traitor . May I ask whether you are a Naxalite or a Naxalite sympathizer?

Meanwhile I will try to present evidence about Naxalite activity during the Nizam's rule and how several Naxalites lost their lives because of the anti-Naxalite measures taken by the Nizam.

oh please do. this forum's been stagnating lately and the post, repost, crosspost and dotting sequence should you keep you busy for the holidays.

PS: claiming some altruistic foresight in nizam's killing of the naxals is similar to claiming that hitler killed jews because he foresaw palestinian plight 70 yrs ago.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

oh please do. this forum's been stagnating lately and the post, repost, crosspost and dotting sequence should you keep you busy for the holidays.

PS: claiming some altruistic foresight in nizam's killing of the naxals is similar to claiming that hitler killed jews because he foresaw palestinian plight 70 yrs ago.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:28 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
panini press wrote:

Hmm.. This post reminds me of Republican scare tactics, companies moving away Rolling Eyes

yeah everything's gonna sound like scare tactics when one's favorite party's shitty politics & lack of leadership are exposed for everyone to see. it's best in those scenarios to close one's eyes and blame negative industrial growth rates & total lack of progress on seasonality, power shortage due to "other factors" etc and not assign blame where it belongs: fallout from thuggish, corrupt feudals followed by abject lack of leadership.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Meanwhile I will try to present evidence about Naxalite activity during the Nizam's rule and how several Naxalites lost their lives because of the anti-Naxalite measures taken by the Nizam.

I second that request.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
panini press wrote:Like it needs a terrorist attack.

yeah everything's gonna sound like scare tactics when one's favorite party's shitty politics & lack of leadership are exposed for everyone to see. it's best in those scenarios to close one's eyes and blame negative industrial growth rates & total lack of progress on seasonality, power shortage due to "other factors" etc and not assign blame where it belongs: fallout from thuggish, corrupt feudals followed by abject lack of leadership.

I wouldn't read too much into biased media claims. Similar things were said when NTR was at the helm for a decade that industrial growth in the state was stagnant (bcz of non-congress govt). I'm sure, the followers of laptop CM are singing similar tunes now.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:55 pm

"The Babri Masjid demolition was not spontaneous but an act of “planned sabotage” for which suicide squads were raised, karsevaks given army-like training and organisers thought of even using dynamite to bring down the structure, a web portal has claimed.

The expose ‘Operation Janmabhoomi’ by Cobrapost, which its editor Anirudh Behl claimed came after clandestinely taping conversations with 23 leaders for around two years, also alleged that senior leaders like L K Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi and Ashok Singhal attended secret meetings where they gave calls for demolition of the 16th century structure. Some of the leaders claimed that Advani and others were part of a congregation during which an oath was taken to construct the Ram temple in Ayodhya after demolishing the masjid. The assault on the masjid began soon after.

The expose also claimed that former prime minister P V Narasimha Rao and then Uttar Pradesh chief minister Kalyan Singh had prior information about the incident and they were updated about the demolition at regular intervals."

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/396846/babri-masjid-demolition-pre-planned.html

http://www.cobrapost.com/index.php/news-detail?nid=5781&cid=70

-> Hindu terrorism indeed.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Rishi wrote:Your statement that "Babri majid was a vehicle for bjp's power ambition and it is sponsored by rss a known anti muslim outfit" is  absloutely correct.

However, the comparing the situation of Muslims in India with what blacks went through under white oppression in the south is incorrect.

Unlike the Muslims, blacks did not invade America and enslave the whites in America for 800 years.
rishi, are you saying that the muslims who lived in india in 1992 invaded india. did they invade india in the 12th century and live on for 800 more years? that sounds absurd. could you please explain what you meant?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:41 am

michelle2 wrote:
Rishi wrote:Your statement that "Babri majid was a vehicle for bjp's power ambition and it is sponsored by rss a known anti muslim outfit" is  absloutely correct.

However, the comparing the situation of Muslims in India with what blacks went through under white oppression in the south is incorrect.

Unlike the Muslims, blacks did not invade America and enslave the whites in America for 800 years.
rishi, are you saying that the muslims who lived in india in 1992 invaded india. did they invade india in the 12th century and live on for 800 more years? that sounds absurd. could you please explain what you meant?

Why dont you ask muslims who their ancestors are? you will be pleasantly surprised at their version of history and origin of Indian muslims.

Just try

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i never said the south is free of hindu muslim strife.  however, the most spectacular hindu-muslim conflagrations in independent democratic india have occurred outside of the region consisting of the four southern states.  
Polical Islamists create trouble  because they hold Hindus in Contempt. This happens in South or in North of India. 

In Kerala , In Marad, twelve innocent people were butchered on a Friday, for no fault other than the fact that they are Hindus. BTW all the  Muslims knew this was going to happen and fled. 
The Hindu leaders could not retaliate as everyone as left.  So they decided to prevent the Muslims from returning back, until the Culprits were caught. AK Antony was CM. Blockade went on for a year. 

This was no trivial killing, and created lot of tension in Kerala. 

Hyderabad is known for riots instigated by MIM at the drop of the hat. 
In Hyd riots in 1983, official figures state 45 people diedand 70 injured.

In 1993 Bhatkal Riots went on for almost a Year.

Mysore Riots in 1992 and in 2008. We had Urdu riots in Bangalore. 9.

You should keep yourself informed before posting stuff here. Many of the above like the 1983 Hyd Riots , Marad Riots or 1993 Bhatkal Riots can be easily called a conflagration.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:19 am

rawemotions wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i never said the south is free of hindu muslim strife.  however, the most spectacular hindu-muslim conflagrations in independent democratic india have occurred outside of the region consisting of the four southern states.  
Polical Islamists create trouble  because they hold Hindus in Contempt. This happens in South or in North of India. 

In Kerala , In Marad, twelve innocent people were butchered on a Friday, for no fault other than the fact that they are Hindus. BTW all the  Muslims knew this was going to happen and fled. 
The Hindu leaders could not retaliate as everyone as left.  So they decided to prevent the Muslims from returning back, until the Culprits were caught. AK Antony was CM. Blockade went on for a year. 

This was no trivial killing, and created lot of tension in Kerala. 

In 1993 Bhatkal Riots went on for almost a Year.

Mysore Riots in 1992 and in 2008. We had Urdu riots in Bangalore. 9.

You should keep yourself informed before posting stuff here. Many of the above like the 1983 Hyd Riots , Marad Riots or 1993 Bhatkal Riots can be easily called a conflagration.

Of course, MAX will claim that these deaths are small in number unlike the 1000s in the North.

But, in the supposedly peaceful south and the great "secular" region called South India wherein muslims "never" committed atrocities on the hindus and hindus dont have the "defeatist" mentality, even these "few" killings by the "pieceful" muslims only proves that the "Koran-inspired" killing of Hindus is universal.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:10 am

rawemotions wrote:

You got it backwards. It is Congress & other Hindu party politicians that used to instigate communal riots in the '80s. Even if we assume Political Islamists create trouble, BabriMasjid terrorist act (as proven now) is not justified.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:54 am

So MIM, the razzakars, never initiated communal riots in the 80's.  

MIM is a civilized outfit that only insults and kicks out the then civil supplies minister Kasu Krishna Reddy on an audit of a ration shop.  

Do I need to refresh your memory of the misdeeds of MIM?  

Brazen lies are no better than simple lies.  MIM is the worst communal and anti Indian party in India.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:03 am

truthbetold wrote:So MIM, the razzakars, never initiated communal riots in the 80's.  

MIM is a civilized outfit that only insults and kicks out the then civil supplies minister Kasu Krishna Reddy on an audit of a ration shop.  

Do I need to refresh your memory of the misdeeds of MIM?  

Brazen lies are no better than simple lies.  MIM is the worst communal and anti Indian party in India.

I didn't say never.. but it is more often than not Hindu politicians (Chenna Reddy, Sudhir Kumars of the ilk) that would incite communal differences for political gains (especially in early '80s)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next