what would be  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what would be

+5
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
.|Sublime|.
Impedimenta
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what would be  - Page 2 Empty Re: what would be

Post by .|Sublime|. Mon May 30, 2011 3:32 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
FF Unkil has been particularly influential in this regard. Flying back from HK a couple of days back, I was surrounded on all sides by a noisy gaggle of desi tourists returning from some 5D/4N Far Eastern package tour. Pre-CH, I might have not given it much thought. But infected by the virus of prejudice that abounds on this forum, I took note that the said tourists were mainly of Northindian extraction, incl Gujjus, who promptly hugged each other in the midst of all the chaos at the baggage claim area and made promises to visit each along the lines of i'm-your-friend-na-my-house-is-your-house-na etc.

i had a similar experience but with chinese tourists. during boarding they were all over the place - moving bags around that did not belong to them just so they could place their bags near their seats, changing seats and paying no heed to the seat belt sign. boarding was totally chaotic and it is unbelievable the amount of noise they made - chattering and shouting the whole time while getting settled. the stewards had to jump out of their seats and shout during take off because invariably someone would decide to stand up to go to the toilet or remove something from the overhead bin.
and constantly, i mean constantly parading to the toilets. this wasnt a one time occurrence but witnessed this display of overactive excretion on several legs during my travel.

and i thought flights to india were a royal PITA.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum