Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your behavior is not acceptable, Charvaka warns Hellsangel

+5
Merlot Daruwala
Jeremiah Mburuburu
bw
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your behavior is not acceptable, Charvaka warns Hellsangel Empty Re: Your behavior is not acceptable, Charvaka warns Hellsangel

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 pm

I believe that revealing someone's personal information, without their permission, on an online forum is in very very bad taste. It violates all norms of decency, courtesy, etiquette and moral behavior. A war of words can be countered with a war of words or better still, ignoring the other person. That's not an excuse to reveal the other person's and/or his family members' personal information.

With the personal info provided, I could trace the FB pages of a poster's daughter, her mom and her brother. I could see the pix of her and her mom (her brother's pix were not public). Now that's scary! The poor girl and the woman don't deserve this. You don't want such a thing to be happening to you or your family members.

I think as an admin, when brought to his notice, carvaka shld promptly delete the personal info posts. I am not sure about reprimanding the posters or blocking them from the site if they repeat such things. That seems a little odd coz he's been a fellow poster (evidenced in his reluctance to do so right away). Maybe he can/should.

I hope such things don't get repeated in future.

Back to top Go down

Your behavior is not acceptable, Charvaka warns Hellsangel Empty Re: Your behavior is not acceptable, Charvaka warns Hellsangel

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:36 pm

That said, as far as I know, Rashmun, Vee, Propa and Huze are guilty of it. (I prolly missed Hells' posts). They all revealed someone's personal info on the forum without his/her permission. 'Oh, but he/she revealed it him/herself at one time or the other and everyone here knows it anyway' doesn't hold water, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:02 pm

kinnera wrote:That said, as far as I know, Rashmun, Vee, Propa and Huze are guilty of it. (I prolly missed Hells' posts). They all revealed someone's personal info on the forum without his/her permission. 'Oh, but he/she revealed it him/herself at one time or the other and everyone here knows it anyway' doesn't hold water, imo.

Idiotic Gulti Aunty,

For the record I have never disclosed personal info on anyone on this forum. Just because I am not on good terms with your Gulti brothers does not mean you have to tell lies about me.

The very fact that Charvaka issued the warning to Hellsangel after my protests shows that I have never done what your Gulti brothers have done otherwise Charvaka would have told me to go look in the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

kinnera wrote:That said, as far as I know, Rashmun, Vee, Propa and Huze are guilty of it. (I prolly missed Hells' posts). They all revealed someone's personal info on the forum without his/her permission. 'Oh, but he/she revealed it him/herself at one time or the other and everyone here knows it anyway' doesn't hold water, imo.

In my immediate family, no one is on another's FB. Of ocourse, everyone uses a fake id. To see a family members page, I need to go through some of their acquaintances. But, that does not let a "non-friend" see any pics or anything.

To keep one step ahead of crooks, you need to think like a crook...not at all easy.

P.S. I don't support/act/approve of revealing anyone's personal information. The virtual animosity should not affect a real person in any way.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

In my immediate family, no one is on another's FB. Of ocourse, everyone uses a fake id. To see a family members page, I need to go through some of their acquaintances. But, that does not let a "non-friend" see any pics or anything.

To keep one step ahead of crooks, you need to think like a crook...not at all easy.

P.S. I don't support/act/approve of revealing anyone's personal information. The virtual animosity should not affect a real person in any way.

I am glad your views on this issue have changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Idiotic Gulti Aunty,

For the record I have never disclosed personal info on anyone on this forum. Just because I am not on good terms with your Gulti brothers does not mean you have to tell lies about me.

The very fact that Charvaka issued the warning to Hellsangel after my protests shows that I have never done what your Gulti brothers have done otherwise Charvaka would have told me to go look in the mirror.

Wow! this name calling and tone of your voice is uncalled for. Can't expect anything better from a bigot who hates an entire group of ppl. Go ahead and reveal your dirty self more. btw, you did gave out charu's full name on the forum. No amt of justification or excuses can clear you of that.

I said what i wanted to. There's nothing more for me to say. If you want to blabber, blabber away. You aren't worth my time. EOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Marathadi-Samiyaar wrote:
While I don't use personal info on others (even if I knew the details) or drag family members, I reserve the right to do so at my own convenience against those who cross my path. Everyone has the same rights. I dont believe in one side playing by the rules while the other following one twisted logic and rules.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4792-regarding-hellsangel-s-persistent-usage-of-purported-real-names-of-posters-he-disagrees-with?theme_id=104384#38122

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Hahahaa... unlike you I have not changed my views on this. Just never indulged in it. Go ahead and give your 100-page links....Razz

Apologies.... you have NO views.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Idiotic Gulti Aunty,

For the record I have never disclosed personal info on anyone on this forum.

I agree.... That is what I mentioned in THIS POST

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Idiotic Gulti Aunty,

Wow! this name calling and tone of your voice is uncalled for. Can't expect anything better from a bigot who hates an entire group of ppl. Go ahead and reveal your dirty self more. btw, you did gave out charu's full name on the forum. No amt of justification or excuses can clear you of that.

I said what i wanted to. There's nothing more for me to say. If you want to blabber, blabber away. You aren't worth my time. EOD.

Idiot Gulti Aunty,

I have never used PP's real name in any of my posts. What I have done is given links to sulekha posts where he has used congratulatory words for me. It is not my fault that he did not care for his privacy and for several years posted on sulekha under his real name.

If I had done what you claim I did PP would have told me to look in the mirror instead of issuing a warning to Hellsangel after my protests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Hahahaa... unlike you I have not changed my views on this. Just never indulged in it. Go ahead and give your 100-page links....Razz

In my view people who post about female relatives of other posters are lower than dirt. Do you agree to this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Sounds logical, but one loses oneself if he/she scoops down to the level of crooks. i see the daughter, her mother and brother, to some extent, as the victims here for no fault of theirs (no, he wasn't even in their friends' list). Not fair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Incidentally another person who has no issues with posters disclosing private info of other posters on the forum is Vidya Bagchi formerly Natalia Romanova formerly Tracy Whitney. Her posts are present in the link to the thread given at the original post in this thread with the handle Guest. These posts were posted using her Tracy Whitney handle before she asked Charvaka to delete her handle so that all her forum posts were converted to posts written by Guest instead of by Tracy Whitney.

Vidya tried her best to convince PP that there is no need to issue a warning to Hellsangel for disclosing private info of other posters but PP did not agree with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:Incidentally another person who has no issues with posters disclosing private info of other posters on the forum is Vidya Bagchi formerly Natalia Romanova formerly Tracy Whitney. Her posts are present in the link to the thread given at the original post in this thread with the handle Guest. These posts were posted using her Tracy Whitney handle before she asked Charvaka to delete her handle so that all her forum posts were converted to posts written by Guest instead of by Tracy Whitney.

Vidya tried her best to convince PP that there is no need to issue a warning to Hellsangel for disclosing private info of other posters but PP did not agree with her.

hainwhat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Incidentally another person who has no issues with posters disclosing private info of other posters on the forum is Vidya Bagchi formerly Natalia Romanova formerly Tracy Whitney. Her posts are present in the link to the thread given at the original post in this thread with the handle Guest. These posts were posted using her Tracy Whitney handle before she asked Charvaka to delete her handle so that all her forum posts were converted to posts written by Guest instead of by Tracy Whitney.

hainwhat?

https://such.forumotion.com/t4792-regarding-hellsangel-s-persistent-usage-of-purported-real-names-of-posters-he-disagrees-with?theme_id=104384#38126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

hainwhat?

https://such.forumotion.com/t4792-regarding-hellsangel-s-persistent-usage-of-purported-real-names-of-posters-he-disagrees-with?theme_id=104384#38126

Why should Charvaka make the formal request? He has stated often that he won't play the role of moderator here, and to stop thinking of him as an admin, with special 'powers'. Why would you keep asking him to make a formal request? Why did you ask him, instead of making an appeal to the whole forum, or other posters?

yes, i made that statement and i still stand by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

hainwhat?

Why should Charvaka make the formal request? He has stated often that he won't play the role of moderator here, and to stop thinking of him as an admin, with special 'powers'. Why would you keep asking him to make a formal request? Why did you ask him, instead of making an appeal to the whole forum, or other posters?

Charvaka disagreed with your statement and agreed with me. Just because you don't care about the privacy of your family does not mean everyone here is like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Rashmun wants Charu to have exclusive powers as the admin in controlling the posters and their posts here. Going by that, we all shld request Charu to ban Rashmun from posting here. That would be a good riddance. His abuses and nonsensical posts have gone beyond tolerable limits.

No wonder his website has only two posters in it, QB and him. LOL!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

hainwhat?

Charvaka disagreed with your statement and agreed with me. Just because you don't care about the privacy of your family does not mean everyone here is like you.

I didn't ask him to not issue a warning. I asked you why you think he, and only he, should. He may have posted that 'warning' out of his own free will. I don't remember him saying he did it under pressure from you. Correct me if I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

In my view people who post about female relatives of other posters are lower than dirt. Do you agree to this?

I agree, and you lead that pack.

But, finally thanks for your confession and repentance.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 pm

kinnera wrote:Rashmun wants Charu to have exclusive powers as the admin in controlling the posters and their posts here. Going by that, we all shld request Charu to ban Rashmun from posting here. That would be a good riddance. His abuses and nonsensical posts have gone beyond tolerable limits.

No wonder his website has only two posters in it, QB and him. LOL!!

Idiot Gulti Aunty,
PP had announced at the creation of this forum that he he will not ban any poster. Admonishing a poster for disclosing private details of other posters does not mean banning the poster. Before banning me PP will have to change the rules applicable to this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I agree, and you lead that pack.

But, finally thanks for your confession and repentance.

I have never given private details of female relatives of other posters, but let me not stop you from pooping 24*7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

I didn't ask him to not issue a warning. I asked you why you think he, and only he, should. He may have posted that 'warning' out of his own free will. I don't remember him saying he did it under pressure from you. Correct me if I am wrong.

You were clearly voicing your opinion that PP should not admonish Hellsangel and PP refused to listen to you. Furthermore PP issued the warning in a thread started by me in which I demanded that the warning be given to Hellsangel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Were the posters 'admonished' in the old sulekha by Satya Prabhakar or were the handles banned? As far as I know, handles were banned from posting. I believe that's what they do in most online forums. Admins/moderators delete the objectionable posts and/or ban the posters from posting. No one takes the time, effort or care to 'admonish' the posters. 'Admonishing' seems so indian elementary schoolish.

You need to be banned from posting here. Bahut ho gaya! sicko!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 pm

kinnera wrote:Were the posters 'admonished' in the old sulekha by Satya Prabhakar or were the handles banned? As far as I know, handles were banned from posting. I believe that's what they do in most online forums. Admins/moderators delete the objectionable posts and/or ban the posters from posting. No one takes the time, effort or care to 'admonish' the posters. 'Admonishing' seems so indian elementary schoolish.

You are wrong. Old time posters were not banned even if they indulged in filthy abuse although their posts could be deleted and in some instances they were admonished.

I will point out that I have been posting on sulekha since 1998 and I was never banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:Were the posters 'admonished' in the old sulekha by Satya Prabhakar or were the handles banned? As far as I know, handles were banned from posting. I believe that's what they do in most online forums. Admins/moderators delete the objectionable posts and/or ban the posters from posting. No one takes the time, effort or care to 'admonish' the posters. 'Admonishing' seems so indian elementary schoolish.

You are wrong. Old time posters were not banned even if they indulged in filthy abuse although their posts could be deleted and in some instances they were admonished.

I will point out that I have been posting on sulekha since 1998 and I was never banned.

On another note have you had a chat session with Bittu recently? Perhaps you are irritable because you have not had a chat session with him for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Then I strongly believe that Charu needs to 'admosh' you in strong terms for all the crap and abuses you are dishing out here. Hopefully, you'll behave well after Charu's admonition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
On another note have you had a chat session with Bittu recently? Perhaps you are irritable because you have not had a chat session with him for a long time.

Where the cane? Charu needs to whip you hard on your butt apart from admonishing. Just admonishing you won't do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:33 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Then I strongly believe that Charu needs to 'admosh' you in strong terms for all the crap and abuses you are dishing out here. Hopefully, you'll behave well after Charu's admonition.

He would lose credibility with posters like Max and Huzefa Kapasi if he tries to admonish me for something I have not done.

So when was the last time you had a chat session with Bittu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Where the cane? Charu needs to whip you hard on your butt apart from admonishing. Just admonishing you won't do.

I should be whipped just for asking if you had a chat session with Bittu recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

He would lose credibility with posters like Max and Huzefa Kapasi if he tries to admonish me for something I have not done.

oh! so the baby has some guardians to 'protect' him from the admin's admonitions. LOL! what if max and huze get 'admonished' too?

You getting all frusto coz the chat is going dead? Your frustration is so amusing. poor baby! LOL! i got news for you. Sickos like you will never be given a chance to lurk hungrily here. Give up the hope already!

ok...i'm off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

oh! so the baby has some guardians to 'protect' him from the admin's admonitions. LOL! what if max and huze get 'admonished' too?

You getting all frusto coz the chat is going dead? Your frustration is so amusing. poor baby! LOL! i got news for you. Sickos like you will never be given a chance to lurk hungrily here. Give up the hope already!

ok...i'm off!

If PP starts admonishing people randomly he would lose all credibility. Only an enemy of PP would ask him to admonish randomly.

I am not sure how exactly I am a sicko. I was under the impression that people who do explicit sex chatting can be considered sickos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

ok...i'm off!

If PP starts admonishing people randomly he would lose all credibility. Only an enemy of PP would ask him to admonish randomly.

I am not sure how exactly I am a sicko. I was under the impression that people who do explicit sex chatting can be considered sickos.

hmm, you calling JM a sicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

ok...i'm off!

hmm, you calling JM a sicko.

Dream on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You mean you have not had a chat sitting next to the midnight pooper for a while and tranferring your anxiety onto her....Is this an new add-on disorder for you ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You mean you have not had a chat sitting next to the midnight pooper for a while and tranferring your anxiety onto her....Is this an new add-on disorder for you ?

Uppili the Poopili, are you sitting on your "throne" and pooping as you type these posts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:54 pm

What I gathered from what Rashman has been posting:

Charvaka blah blah blah blah blah Hellsangel blah blah blah Propa blah blah Charvaka blah blah Hellsangel blah blah Propa blah blah blah......
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:What I gathered from what Rashman has been posting:

Charvaka blah blah blah blah blah Hellsangel blah blah blah Propa blah blah Charvaka blah blah Hellsangel blah blah Propa blah blah blah......

Your posts are liable to get deleted, Charvaka informs Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:

As I was saying....
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:33 pm

The disgrace of being Hellsangel: he is the only poster on this forum who has received a public warning that his posts are liable to get deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 am

Rashmun wrote:The disgrace of being Hellsangel: he is the only poster on this forum who has received a public warning that his posts are liable to get deleted.

So much whining!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The disgrace of being Hellsangel: he is the only poster on this forum who has received a public warning that his posts are liable to get deleted.

So much whining!

The disgrace of being Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 am

Rashman, you are like the sandbag clown. Everyone knocks you down, but you get up oblivious.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:32 am

Hellsangel wrote:

So much whining!

The disgrace of being Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 am

rashmun, any other quizzes? i don't remember much of Godfather.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 am

bw wrote:rashmun, any other quizzes? i don't remember much of Godfather.

Ok I'll think of something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 am

Rashmun wrote:

Hahahaha...so now Carvaka is your hero and a model administrator?

Story:

kid: Unkil..unkil....that table hurt me...please beat that table...otherwise you are a bad unkil.

Unkil: ok...dum..dush... I beat that table...u happy now...

Kid: Hey...unkil beat the table...he is a good unkil.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 am

Rashmun wrote:

Hahahaha...so now Carvaka is your hero and a model administrator?

Story:

kid: Unkil..unkil....that table hurt me...please beat that table...otherwise you are a bad unkil.

Unkil: ok...dum..dush... I beat that table...u happy now...

Kid: Hey...unkil beat the table...he is a good unkil.

Hahaha. Excuse me. HAHAHA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:22 am

so far as i can remember, i have never, in all these thirteen or so years, posted anyone's name, address, telephone no., email address, ss number, or any such info about his/her family member. slander is a dangerous game to play. watch out.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next