Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves?

4 posters

Go down

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves?

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Vote_lcap100%Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Vote_lcap0%Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Empty Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Are they?

Back to top Go down

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Empty Re: Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves?

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

you ARE phlegmy's pet monkey and chief butt flosser. there is no poll needed to find facts on that front.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Empty Re: Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:you ARE phlegmy's I am Charvaka's pet monkey and chief butt flosser. there is no poll needed to find facts on that front.

OK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:you ARE phlegmy's I am Charvaka's pet monkey and chief butt flosser. there is no poll needed to find facts on that front.

OK.

still doing the tremendous trick of correcting others' posts.....true monkey behavior.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

still doing the tremendous trick of correcting others' posts.....true monkey behavior.

Do i remind you of Lord Hanuman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

hahaha @"tremendous trick!"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

I disapprove of all the gratuitous insults to monkeys. It is the first step on a slippery slope that PETA worries about.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

no, you remind me of yourself:

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Smoke+him+out+of+his+hole

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

That's not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

am glad you cackled toothlessly at that but why dont you tell us what was so mirth inducing? or is your pet monkey doing tricks on the side to amuse you?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

am glad you cackled toothlessly at that but why dont you tell us what was so mirth inducing? or is your pet monkey doing tricks on the side to amuse you?

Propa, could you confirm whether this is you:

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Donkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

That's not me.

you remind me of that picture then. osama like getup with monkey like behavior

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

Are Hellsangel and Propagandhi Charvaka's slaves? Donkey-pulling-cart

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

OK.

that's also you. you can also post a picture of a pig, a water buffalo etc and call it self potrait

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

that's also you. you can also post a picture of a pig, a water buffalo etc and call it self potrait

this proves that it is the voices in your head which are describing to you what i look like. That is why i am able to adopt different forms (monkey, pig, buffalo, etc.) in your imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:20 pm

When JM and Rashmun turn against each other ( It is just a question of when, not if) , that will be an epic fight. Given the ethical level at which both of them operate , it will be a real dirty fight.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 pm

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down