Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Charvakas

3 posters

Go down

The Charvakas Empty The Charvakas

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:51 am

Are feeling ignored. Why no dirt on them lately?

Back to top Go down

The Charvakas Empty Re: The Charvakas

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:54 am

please get up from that rickety chair and do some gardening work instead. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Are feeling ignored. Why no dirt on them lately?
LOL. Publication of dirt on Charvakas has been discontinued in light of market developments involving paninis. But here is what you need to know about Charvakas. There are two types -- good ones and bad ones. Also, some of them -- hopefully the bad ones -- are worse than beasts. If you want to know more, I have links with highlighting.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm

I expect a slew of posts on how sandwich presses, especially the panini-variety are bad for you
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:13 pm

panini press wrote:
LOL. Publication of dirt on Charvakas has been discontinued in light of market developments involving paninis. But here is what you need to know about Charvakas. There are two types -- good ones and bad ones. Also, some of them -- hopefully the bad ones -- are worse than beasts. If you want to know more, I have links with highlighting.
i suppose, i should now expect several posts each day about good and bad charvakas for the next 463 days. TMB, why don't you just pm them in the direction of the sound of that vacuum? haranya kashyapoooo!

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
panini press wrote:
i suppose, i should now expect several posts each day about good and bad charvakas for the next 463 days. TMB, why don't you just pm them in the direction of the sound of that vacuum? haranya kashyapoooo!

Hello worse than malicious, weaselly old dog! You should direct your faithful puppy whose specialty that is to make those posts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:

Hello worse than malicious, weaselly old dog! You should direct your faithful puppy whose specialty that is to make those posts.

Little puppy HA comes to the defense of PP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:22 pm

*in amma tone*

I hear that there have been allegations about me. That I apply vacuum to the admin. I am now forced to take legal action against the person who made that claim. And against the admin who let it publish.

No wait...

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:*in amma tone*

I hear that there have been allegations about me. That I apply vacuum to admin. I am now forced to take legal action against the person who made that claim. And against the admin who let it publish.

No wait...

he was not talking about you. you are irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm

I hear that there have been allegations about me. That I apply vacuum to the admin. I am now forced to take legal action against the person who made that claim. And against the admin who let it publish.

No wait...
has there been any bite? you manufactured, and for three months, spread the rumour that your husband has left you, and still no one took the bait? that must have been deen deeply disappointing.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I hear that there have been allegations about me. That I apply vacuum to admin. I am now forced to take legal action against the person who made that claim. And against the admin who let it publish.

No wait...

Laughing

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:

No wait...

Laughing

Wow! The old dog has learned to use emoticons. Still learning new tricks!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Absolutely no bite jm. You ruined my plans by alerting them all. Now I will have to come up with new rumors about myself, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 pm

panini press wrote:
I suppose your keen observation skills are still working for you! Hahaha.

Liar Jerji, are you going to run away yet again from questions other posters asked you about your slanderous accusations?

PS: Good for you for coming out in support of your lone supporter even if he constantly spouts nonsense you hate.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:04 pm

panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:

Liar Jerji, are you going to run away yet again from questions other posters asked you about your slanderous accusations?

PS: Good for you for coming out in support of your lone supporter even if he constantly spouts nonsense you hate.

https://such.forumotion.com/t10455-cease-fire-agreement#80224

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 pm

panini press wrote:
panini press wrote:

I recall many posters including Max and bw coming to JM's defense when his personal information was being posted in forum posts by Hellsangel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down