Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a Tamilian inside every Indian

3 posters

Go down

There is a Tamilian inside every Indian Empty There is a Tamilian inside every Indian

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 pm

debasis behera wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your prediction dear. any more thing
yes thank you sir, now in india tamils are respected more and more because we are the most inteligent people and smartest people in fact in the world, and all indians have accepted this without question and no prejudice. thanks for all you, our india will be more n more united under the rule of tamils. there is a tamilian inside every indian !! and we want to use that to show the pakistanis who are forever jealous of our indian unity and our bollywood movies and our beautiful gorgeous indian girls miss universe and ms worlds. We need indian language to be official lang of india , not english bcos then we still be undder british. We need INDIAN !!!! indian ! indian ! we are indians !!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india/T9F6G3K9N9UKICHQK/p44#c964
------

Back to top Go down

There is a Tamilian inside every Indian Empty Re: There is a Tamilian inside every Indian

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:debasis behera wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your prediction dear. any more thing
yes thank you sir, now in india tamils are respected more and more because we are the most inteligent people and smartest people in fact in the world, and all indians have accepted this without question and no prejudice. thanks for all you, our india will be more n more united under the rule of tamils. there is a tamilian inside every indian !! and we want to use that to show the pakistanis who are forever jealous of our indian unity and our bollywood movies and our beautiful gorgeous indian girls miss universe and ms worlds. We need indian language to be official lang of india , not english bcos then we still be undder british. We need INDIAN !!!! indian ! indian ! we are indians !!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india/T9F6G3K9N9UKICHQK/p44#c964
------

Actually it is the reverse. There is an Indian inside every Tamilian just as there is an Indian inside every UPite.

Back to top Go down

There is a Tamilian inside every Indian Empty Re: There is a Tamilian inside every Indian

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:There is an Indian inside every Tamilian.

I am a Tamilian. There is no Indian inside me.

Thus your statement proven wrong.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:

>>>>Technically, this is true There are malaysian tamils, eelam tamils etc etc. However, he is referring to people of TN.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Kris wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Rashmun wrote:There is an Indian inside every Tamilian.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Kayalvizhi wrote:

>>>>Technically, this is true There are malaysian tamils, eelam tamils etc etc. However, he is referring to people of TN.

I was born in TN. Case closed.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Kris wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Kayalvizhi wrote:

>>>> So you are all of TN? You are the only rep of it? Ask your sometime friend Karunanidhi if he wants to secede from India, for instance.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Kris wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Kayalvizhi wrote:

sikhs and pakistan will never succedd , that is the promise of a great indian patriot. The Indians !! The Tamil hindus ! We rule the entire sub continenet. as long as the Tamils are ruling India, hahahaa hw r u gonna beat our Great indian army ..???

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india/TSJO86KGJ3ILL0GKC/p29#c636

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Kris wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:
Kris wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>

Kayalvizhi wrote:

>>>> So you are all of TN? You are the only rep of it? .

Three polls conducted in 2009 by Indian express, Ananda Vikatan and Lyola Col;lege measuring the sentiments and wishes of the people of TN showed that the vast majority opinion is same as my opinion. So I am the sole representative of TN in the forum

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm

KV....you are reading too many Rashmunullah posts.

You are being Rashmunized at a very fast pace.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:
Kris wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>

Kayalvizhi wrote:

>>>> So you are all of TN? You are the only rep of it? .

Three polls conducted in 2009 by Indian express, Ananda Vikatan and Lyola Col;lege measuring the sentiments and wishes of the people of TN showed that the vast majority opinion is same as my opinion. So I am the sole representative of TN in the forum

>>>Sure thing, but why did you leave out the tamiltrib, that trustworthy news outlet.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:KV....you are reading too many Rashmunullah posts.

More poop from the champion pooper Uppili the Poopili.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Not even 1/10 the stink that your handle, name, theories, and "claims" raise here - going by everyone's post and surveys.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Not even 1/10 the stink that your handle, name, theories, and "claims" raise here - going by everyone's post and surveys.

Uppili the Poopili, Hellsangel keeps creating new handles which he uses in polls usually created by himself or his other handle b_A and keeps fooling the likes of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Uppili the Poopili, Hellsangel keeps creating new handles which he uses in polls usually created by himself or his other handle b_A and keeps fooling the likes of you.

1. we all know you never used multiple handles

2. we all know that you can never be fooled - have you ever tried fooling a crazy man?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

1. we all know you never used multiple handles

2. we all know that you can never be fooled - have you ever tried fooling a crazy man?

Creating multiple handles for amusement is one thing. Even your alternative sulekha handles (Malcolm Shayaan, Born Again Muslim, etc.) I don't really mind that much because you were using them to do your sick anti Muslim propaganda. What is objectionable is using multiple handles to attack posters , like Hellsangel has been doing with his other handle b_A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down