Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any problem with suchat?

Go down

Any problem with suchat? Empty Any problem with suchat?

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 am

I noticed that for a few days now there is absolutely no traffic on chat. Whenever I click on "click here to find out who is on" I see none of the regulars. Is there any technical problem with the site?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Any problem with suchat? Empty Re: Any problem with suchat?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:34 am

Dunno if there is a technical problem or not. Dunno about others but I quit chat. Was too much of a time sap, and nothing meaningful was happening, for me. To tell the truth, the lurkers got to me. Initially there was just one, maya. And constant irritant vee logging in and out two dozen times a day. But lately a lot more added up. Was hard to keep a straight convo going and started feeling like I'm putting up a facade or a show for their benefit. Very tiring.

No one else logs in either?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 am

I stopped a while ago because I didn't have the time. I tried to login last week, and saw no one there. And every other time I checked since then, no one. I guess suchat is dead, then.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

Take a poll if you want to decide to keep it or not. Maybe later it will revive again, who knows. But if you don't want to maintain it, and open up this one again, it's your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

I will keep it open. No worries if it's dead... just wanted to check that it's not a technical problem that's keeping people away.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:42 am

Lol. The way I was addicted to it, I would be paging you senseless if it went down for over 5 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:And constant irritant vee logging in and out two dozen times a day.
he is NARASIMHA on the prowl for HARYANAKASHYAPOO in chat. he is neither man, nor beast, neither inside nor outside but just at the threshold of chat. it might seem "irritating" to you but the pursuit is noble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:And constant irritant vee logging in and out two dozen times a day.
he is NARASIMHA on the prowl for HARYANAKASHYAPOO in chat. he is neither man, nor beast, neither inside nor outside but just at the threshold of chat. it might seem "irritating" to you but the pursuit is noble.
lol @ haryana kashyapoo
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down