Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suchat

Go down

suchat Empty suchat

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:08 pm

is still up, of course no one is there… it's not free, right? wonder when the membership is expiring, or will be renewed… anyhoos, doesn't matter either way, i guess.

Back to top Go down

suchat Empty Re: suchat

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:is still up, of course no one is there… it's not free, right? wonder when the membership is expiring, or will be renewed… anyhoos, doesn't matter either way, i guess.

I suspect PP must ave paid a lifetime subscription out of his pocket so that

Swapie/MBuruburu/Michelle/Flimmy can use PP - paid Chat to do sex chat with males impersonating as women, while Rashmunulla can come in different handles to secretly peep into the chat room.

He should probably shut it down...poor guy ....after he himself was driven out by threats of revelation about his personal details.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:is still up, of course no one is there… it's not free, right? wonder when the membership is expiring, or will be renewed… anyhoos, doesn't matter either way, i guess.

I suspect PP must ave paid a lifetime subscription out of his pocket so that

Swapie/MBuruburu/Michelle/Flimmy can use PP - paid Chat to do sex chat with males impersonating as women, while Rashmunulla can come in different handles to secretly peep into the chat room.

He should probably shut it down...poor guy ....after he himself was driven out by threats of revelation about his personal details.

Looks like you are still upset that you got exposed for calling Merlot Daruwala a hindu brahmin on chat and a Mullah, Jehadi, etc. in your forum posts. If you have an iota of decency you will offer a public apology to Merlot for knowingly making false accusations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down