Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suchat admin

3 posters

Go down

Suchat admin Empty Suchat admin

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:17 am

When you click on the link on the right to see how many users are logged in, and there are none, it doesn't give you the link to log in.

This is just FYI. Check with the Palaghat girls if you wanna fix this or not. Razz

Back to top Go down

Suchat admin Empty Re: Suchat admin

Post by chameli Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 am

exactly ! I too want to know

Is there a key that opens a secret passage to be the 1st to log in?

Or do we have to curry favour with the Palaghat girls ? Rolling Eyes
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

click on the button circled red when there are no users logged in.

Suchat admin Suchat10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 am

oh ok. will test this the next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:When you click on the link on the right to see how many users are logged in, and there are none, it doesn't give you the link to log in.

This is just FYI. Check with the Palaghat girls if you wanna fix this or not. Razz

There are no Palaghat girls on SuCH.

A palakkad Girl is not a Palakkad Girl unless she actually grew up in Palakkad and certified as authentic by Padre Pee.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Check with the Palaghat girls if you wanna fix this or not. Razz

you and the thanjavur girl were merrily bribing admin with blue flowers and getting your way and now you blame the palghat girl of being cozy with the admin? has the palghat girl wised up and been passing blue flowers to him over chat? clue me in please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:When you click on the link on the right to see how many users are logged in, and there are none, it doesn't give you the link to log in.

There are no Palaghat girls on SuCH.

A palakkad Girl is not a Palakkad Girl unless she actually grew up in Palakkad and certified as authentic by Padre Pee.

I was merely repeating what the Padre has designated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Check with the Palaghat girls if you wanna fix this or not. Razz

you and the thanjavur girl were merrily bribing admin with blue flowers and getting your way and now you blame the palghat girl of being cozy with the admin? has the palghat girl wised up and been passing blue flowers to him over chat? clue me in please.

was just repeating what I heard on the chat... stop being a pot stirrer. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:54 pm

END OF DISCUSSION (it's become a fashion nowadays -- i'll drop it on you again in another discussion -- be forewarned).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:END OF DISCUSSION (it's become a fashion nowadays -- i'll drop it on you again in another discussion -- be forewarned).

not exactly sure what I been warned about. But then again, guess will figure it out in some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:END OF DISCUSSION (it's become a fashion nowadays -- i'll drop it on you again in another discussion -- be forewarned).

not exactly sure what I been warned about. But then again, guess will figure it out in some time.

All I have to say on this matter is that SuChat Admin is NOT a FAIL and that's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Nice little storm in a teacup... the problem should be fixed now. You will see a link to login, even when there's nobody else on chat.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:30 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

i just wanted to use EOD. i saw people use it effectively in another thread. it was fun using it on you. will use it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down