Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Strawberry Pink moved to Such yet?

4 posters

Go down

Has Strawberry Pink moved to Such yet? Empty Has Strawberry Pink moved to Such yet?

Post by indophile Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 am

Remember the old Sulekha poster who used to post a string of cryptic replies to her(his) own post that left everyone guessing?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Has Strawberry Pink moved to Such yet? Empty Re: Has Strawberry Pink moved to Such yet?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 pm

indophile wrote:Remember the old Sulekha poster who used to post a string of cryptic replies to her(his) own post that left everyone guessing?

We have already have a Pseudo Strawberry pink here on SuCH, and perhaps she is intimidated by the gay Pseudo.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Has Strawberry Pink moved to Such yet? Empty Re: Has Strawberry Pink moved to Such yet?

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Was this the same as denice_menace?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm

I don't think so. When I saw some posts being responded to by the poster, and the responses responded to by the poster also, and some more along those lines, and repeatedly, I was reminded of old Strawberry Pink.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

indophile wrote:I don't think so. When I saw some posts being responded to by the poster, and the responses responded to by the poster also, and some more along those lines, and repeatedly, I was reminded of old Strawberry Pink.

Who could that be now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:04 pm

They are all there for everyone's viewing pleasure.Smile

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down