Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is SUCH getting too toxic?

+11
goodcitizn
Maria S
bw
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Impedimenta
southindian
Petrichor
Idéfix
confuzzled dude
MaxEntropy_Man
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

is this place getting too toxic?

is SUCH getting too toxic? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%is SUCH getting too toxic? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
is SUCH getting too toxic? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%is SUCH getting too toxic? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

is SUCH getting too toxic? - Page 2 Empty Re: is SUCH getting too toxic?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Yup. It's not fun watching 30,40,50 and 60 years old act like elementary school kids. Time to grow up.
you should have watched charvaka, huzefa, bw, and merlot at chat. (suchat is closely associated with this forum.) they acted like twelve-year-olds, forming a verbally disruptive team, with each repeating whatever i said, literally, many times over. there was nothing informative, interesting, or humorous about their words; they were merely disruptive and uncivil. for me, it was a revealing and interesting experience. yes, suCH was toxic from the beginning, and at the centre of that toxicity is charvaka.
old, ganjedi kuttey, you mocked an old person suffering from cancer. you are insufferable. i am glad your wife and kids put you in the trash bin. like maria said, e-personalities and real personalities are the same. one of these days i too will delete you from my windows. i am ashamed it hasn't happened yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Yup. It's not fun watching 30,40,50 and 60 years old act like elementary school kids. Time to grow up.
you should have watched charvaka, huzefa, bw, and merlot at chat. (suchat is closely associated with this forum.) they acted like twelve-year-olds, forming a verbally disruptive team, with each repeating whatever i said, literally, many times over. there was nothing informative, interesting, or humorous about their words; they were merely disruptive and uncivil. for me, it was a revealing and interesting experience. yes, suCH was toxic from the beginning, and at the centre of that toxicity is charvaka.
You are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is not widely shared in this community. Most of the people here think otherwise. Here are some helpful data points for your reference:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10242-is-jm-stupid-malicious-or-worse
https://such.forumotion.com/t10172-poll-was-jm-malicious
https://such.forumotion.com/t10244-summary-of-poll-results

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:taunting people on Sulekha including one old man who was suffering from cancer and mocked that
sick. is this the hyderabadi gent who sablu had met?
Yep.
Mocking a person about their cancer? Unbelievable. How long ago was this?

Shall we search?
Haha! What was the handle name of the person who was mocked?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:31 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
sick. is this the hyderabadi gent who sablu had met?
Yep.

Shall we search?
please don't. it is not funny. i did not know or have forgotten that that gent was suffering from cancer. oh, you will remember for you participated in that ch drama. that hyderabadi gent, old man, fond of urdu poetry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Yep.

Shall we search?
please don't. it is not funny. i did not know or have forgotten that that gent was suffering from cancer. oh, you will remember for you participated in that ch drama. that hyderabadi gent, old man, fond of urdu poetry.
No, I didn't mean to post it here. I was just trying to remember if I knew about this. I still don't remember the gentleman in question. Perhaps it was before my time.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:41 pm

I'll give you the links during the daily BASH meeting later this evening.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Now that max doesn't want to call out anyone anymore for his crossing Max's ethics line, let's call SUCH toxic, all agree, and go back to more interesting topics, like delhite rapists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Now that max doesn't want to call out anyone anymore for his crossing Max's ethics line, let's call SUCH toxic, all agree, and go back to more interesting topics, like delhite rapists.

Let's hold this comment in place.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:45 pm

panini press wrote:No, I didn't mean to post it here. I was just trying to remember if I knew about this. I still don't remember the gentleman in question. Perhaps it was before my time.
no, you contributed in the ch discussion that spilled over from the blogs. this telugu gent was fond of urdu poetry. one blogger called sablu had met him and posted the experience in his own sulekha blog. JM flamed the old gent in the blogs section of sulekha. VP reacted strongly to JM's behaviour in coffeehouse (where JM lived) and it degenerated to how a telugu speaker (or hyderabadi as the gent was) could be fluent in urdu (suggesting that it was an artifice to ingratiate with north indians). you had debated with JM that it was natural if not possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Now that max doesn't want to call out anyone anymore for his crossing Max's ethics line, let's call SUCH toxic, all agree, and go back to more interesting topics, like delhite rapists.

??

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

??

Before it becomes one of the dizappeared ones.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

??

Before it becomes one of the dizappeared ones.

Lol. Arre I wasn't gonna delete it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 pm

il professore is very coy. i have some examples of the old, ganjedi kutta being coy X100 with sulekha posters equipped with THE THING -- over dashboard notes. someone kindly encourage me to post his notes with the guarantee that i will not get banned. needless to say, his coyness prompted them to never send him notes again. Sad

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:il professore is very coy. i have some examples of the old, ganjedi kutta being coy X100 with sulekha posters equipped with THE THING -- over dashboard notes. someone kindly encourage me to post his notes with the guarantee that i will not get banned.

Are you referring to the poster who went by the name Luke Warmus? Is he here? Are you revealing his name, etc.?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:il professore is very coy. i have some examples of the old, ganjedi kutta being coy X100 with sulekha posters equipped with THE THING -- over dashboard notes. someone kindly encourage me to post his notes with the guarantee that i will not get banned.

Are you referring to the poster who went by the name Luke Warmus? Is he here? Are you revealing his name, etc.?
omigawd, am i in trouble? my id got hacked you see.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:il professore is very coy. i have some examples of the old, ganjedi kutta being coy X100 with sulekha posters equipped with THE THING -- over dashboard notes. someone kindly encourage me to post his notes with the guarantee that i will not get banned. needless to say, his coyness prompted them to never send him notes again. Sad
Please do not post any such thing here.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:il professore is very coy. i have some examples of the old, ganjedi kutta being coy X100 with sulekha posters equipped with THE THING -- over dashboard notes. someone kindly encourage me to post his notes with the guarantee that i will not get banned. needless to say, his coyness prompted them to never send him notes again. Sad

No real names, address, email, phone number shall be mentioned. No real or handle names of female posters either please. Rest is all good, for me. Content is what matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 pm

panini press wrote:
Please do not post any such thing here.
OK. here is a blue flower. Smile flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:No, I didn't mean to post it here. I was just trying to remember if I knew about this. I still don't remember the gentleman in question. Perhaps it was before my time.
no, you contributed in the ch discussion that spilled over from the blogs. this telugu gent was fond of urdu poetry. one blogger called sablu had met him and posted the experience in his own sulekha blog. JM flamed the old gent in the blogs section of sulekha. VP reacted strongly to JM's behaviour in coffeehouse (where JM lived) and it degenerated to how a telugu speaker (or hyderabadi as the gent was) could be fluent in urdu (suggesting that it was an artifice to ingratiate with north indians). you had debated with JM that it was natural if not possible.
Oh, that sounds like what I would say. But I can't recollect anyone mocking another person for having cancer.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:34 pm

panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Oh, that sounds like what I would say. But I can't recollect anyone mocking another person for having cancer.

Be like Hansel and Gretel. The bread crumbs are in place.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 pm

panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
panini press wrote:Mocking a person about their cancer? Unbelievable. How long ago was this?

Shall we search?
No, I didn't mean to post it here. I was just trying to remember if I knew about this. I still don't remember the gentleman in question. Perhaps it was before my time.

If my memory serves me right, FF went off with his typical Telugus-sucking-up-to-Northies slant not knowing that gentleman was 80 year old and suffering from cancer. Of course, we all are aware of FF's lack of knowledge about Telangana culture/background. Labeling it as mocking a person about his cancer is quite an exaggeration.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Shall we search?

If my memory serves me right, FF went off with his typical Telugus-sucking-up-to-Northies slant not knowing that gentleman was 80 year old and suffering from cancer. Of course, we all are aware of FF's lack of knowledge about Telangana culture/background. Labeling it as mocking a person about his cancer is quite an exaggeration.

Hope this helps. The offending comments elsewhere were subsequently deleted.

http://creative.sulekha.com/for-mr-raghava-gongidi_473572_blog
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
panini press wrote:Haha! What was the handle name of the person who was mocked?

Hope this helps. The offending comments elsewhere were subsequently deleted.

http://creative.sulekha.com/for-mr-raghava-gongidi_473572_blog

phlegmy's comment:

"i was unable to. i surmise that you have, possibly with sulekha's help, blocked my access to the comments section of your blog. here's the comment i had posted"

hahaha...the monkey-trainer/sr douche is always kicked out or banned from most discussions he tries to insert himself into, with that preening, sneering, allknowing and self important attitude. no wonder roshini amma quittu

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote: This is one of the reasons I like stories like VB's and Actg's. They are a refreshing break.

I agree with you a 100%, Kris.
so much love! will you invite him to chat next kinnu?

** blatantly jealous content detected **

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:22 pm

when i notice unethical behavior that has the potential to disclose private information that may have gone unnoticed by the admin, i point it out to him. i don't remember calling out anyone for unethical (or slanderous) behavior. it's probably useless to whine about that because such people are unlikely to change their behavior.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
old, ganjedi kuttey, you mocked an old person suffering from cancer. you are insufferable. i am glad your wife and kids put you in the trash bin. like maria said, e-personalities and real personalities are the same. one of these days i too will delete you from my windows. i am ashamed it hasn't happened yet.

Look at what the BASH brotherhood found during its daily meeting:

http://creative.sulekha.com/i-need-your-advice_470891_blog

Banwarilal
/
3 yrs ago

is SUCH getting too toxic? - Page 2 Default-42x42

Dear Raghavaji,

Please do not be disturbed
by the behaviour of one Luke Warmus. He is an bell bottomed prick in
cofeehouse (where that topic was originally posted). in coffehouse we
have been suffering him for the last many years, but now, with time, we.
have grown fond of him. if you've have an incurable genital wart since
adulthodd, you would have grown found of it by now. (apologies for the
atrocious metaphor). His topics well meriting discussion and debate but
alas! the man cannot reason. He is adept at starting a topic but denying
you the pleasure of a well reasoned consensus. Everyone likes and
respects men of letters, be they an expert in Urdru, Hindi, Telugu or
Meitei. Enjoy your Sulekha times. How about a sher to this (only if you feel upto it)? Ek sher hum sunate hain:

husn dekha to ek sher aaya

sher aaya to mein dar ke maare bhag gaya.

If
lukeji (as we address him in coffehouse) harangues you any more
(<--- I've used a big word -- notice the tempo), please let me know.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:52 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote: This is one of the reasons I like stories like VB's and Actg's. They are a refreshing break.

I agree with you a 100%, Kris.
so much love! will you invite him to chat next kinnu?

** blatantly jealous content detected **
a little jealous. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 am

Hellsangel wrote:...hiding behind his... anonimity,... and nitpicking on people's grammar or spelling.
nit --------> anonimity --------> picked ---------> i y --------> fixed ---------> anonymity

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 am

Hellsangel wrote:...hiding behind his... anonimity,... and nitpicking on people's grammar or spelling.
nit --------> anonimity --------> picked ---------> i y --------> fixed ---------> anonymity
Major win, congratulations Jerji! Fantastic work.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:34 am

panini press wrote:
thanks, pressulu.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 am

panini press wrote:
thanks, pressulu.
so much love! are you going to ask him cup size next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:so much love! are you going to ask him cup size next?

No need to be insecure, Hoozay. You are his first and foremost squeeze.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:so much love! are you going to ask him cup size next?

No need to be insecure, Hoozay. You are his first and foremost squeeze.
a little insecure. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2