Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH...

+4
Maria S
indophile
Merlot Daruwala
Idéfix
8 posters

Go down

[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH...

[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH... Vote_lcap50%[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH... Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH... Vote_lcap50%[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH... Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH... Empty [poll] indophile should be banned from suCH...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm

... for stealing gulab jamuns from TAZ's fridge when TAZ was sleeping. evidence. the fact that TAZ got back his gulab jamuns does not exonerate indophile of the crime or "intent to steal" in my opinion. he deserves the harshest punishment.

please exercise your right as a responsible citizen by casting your vote.

Back to top Go down

[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH... Empty Re: [poll] indophile should be banned from suCH...

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 pm

affraid

How big is a "can" of gulab jamun? How many gulab jamuns does it contain?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

[poll] indophile should be banned from suCH... Empty Re: [poll] indophile should be banned from suCH...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 pm

15-20 I'm guessing.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:15-20 I'm guessing.
whatever it is, my sock-puppets will ensure TAZ is voted to be banned. (-: it is not a question of 1 gulab jamun or 20. a crime is a crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:05 pm

You should follow the lead of respectable elders, and create a poll where you can choose both yes and no.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 pm

panini press wrote:You should follow the lead of respectable elders, and create a poll where you can choose both yes and no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:24 pm

meri bhains ko danda kyun maara
wo khet me chaara charti thi
tere baap ka wo kya karti thi

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:... for stealing gulab jamuns from TAZ's fridge when TAZ was sleeping. evidence. the fact that TAZ got back his gulab jamuns does not exonerate indophile of the crime or "intent to steal" in my opinion. he deserves the harshest punishment.

please exercise your right as a responsible citizen by casting your vote.

Nobody likes cold gulab jamuns. It's like eating puris wih extra-sweet boondi for breakfast. Yuck! They used to serve that yucky breakfast in our hostel mess.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:35 pm

[quote="indophile"]
Nobody likes cold gulab jamuns. quote]

There is a first time for everything:) *Raising hand* I do- like cold gulab jamuns.

*That boondi with puri..that is not so appetizing!

We had the best food- the envy of everyone in our hostel (nothing was healthy-just yummy).

Last edited by Maria S on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Hot gulab jamuns with vanilla ice cream is the only way to go!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 pm

I like cold gulab jamun and kala jamun too. There is something solidy about them that feels good to bite into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:meri bhains ko danda kyun maara

[youtube link deleted]
lol!

indophile wrote:Nobody likes cold gulab jamuns. It's like eating puris wih extra-sweet boondi for breakfast. Yuck! They used to serve that yucky breakfast in our hostel mess.
lol! my older eats them in his mess and hates it.

atcg wrote:Hot gulab jamuns with vanilla ice cream is the only way to go!
agreed 100% + 100. you might want to try hot gulab jamuns with mishti doi. heavenly but sinful.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I like cold gulab jamun and kala jamun too. There is something solidy about them that feels good to bite into.

Me too!

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:48 pm

<youtube video deleted>

Hindian version of the Jack Nicholson movie?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

This poll is too syrupy, HK. I prefer the spicier ones of the recent past.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Hindian version of the Jack Nicholson movie?

now that u mention it, it's ringing a bell, but am not sure. possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:25 pm

panini press wrote:You should follow the lead of respectable elders, and create a poll where you can choose both yes and no.

It seems polls have taken a toll. Only 2 votes so far.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down