Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice to Rashmun

Go down

Advice to Rashmun Empty Advice to Rashmun

Post by b_A Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Rashmun ,

Since logic and your brain are not compatible , I will try to explain it in simple terms.

Last week, you were 100% sure that b_a=HA. Now, you think b_a = TBT.
If you see my profile , I made over 135 posts over of a period of almost two years.
It doesn't make sense for any regular poster to create another handle and maintain in over two years. Some people might have done it in Sulekha because of the threat of getting their regular handle banned. There is no such threat in such. And you have created an extra handle so that one of your handles can praise the other handle. I didn't praise anybody so far and nobody praised me. You see some trolls and fly-by-night handles now and then , but nobody can keep it over two years and maintain the facade. As for getting the handle to make up the poll numbers , it is clear from the polls that almost everybody is against you and JM. So ,an extra handle maintained over two years doesn't make any sense. As for criticism of you & JM , again almost everyone has done it and a regular poster doesn't have to create a new handle just to criticize you guys.So stop being paranoid.

Coming to the polls , I don't know if you noticed it or chose to ignore it , but JM never voted in support of you in any poll. You always voted with both of your handles in support of JM, but he didn't return the favor. Keep it in mind.

b_A

Back to top Go down