Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Good Citizen]

+11
b_A
bw
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
Nila
MaxEntropy_Man
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Impedimenta
southindian
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Good Citizen] Empty [Good Citizen]

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 pm

you were not here when the whole fight started, so a brief recap for your benefit. Charvaka (PP) got annoyed after i made several posts expressing my support for the Congress leader Digvijay Singh (Diggy Raja). I explained that i found Diggy's way of articulation somewhat amusing but i also said that i respect him because he is known to be powerful within the party. In other words he is not a clown.

Charvaka has a pathological hatred for the Congress party as is now clear by now. For instance, he prefers to refer to Sonia Gandhi as "Empress" but will not use this term for Mayawati, Mamata, or Jaya. At this time the forum was dominated by his friends. Seva and JM (even sandilya) were not here, and many other friends of his who no longer post were here. And so PP took it upon himself to try and chase me away from this forum by bullying me with the help of his friends.

I was taken by surprise because i had enjoyed friendly relations with PP for several years (maybe five years or so) and he had always appreciated my posts on history and philosophy. But just because he did not like my posts on Diggy Raja he was prepared to try and chase me out of this forum. His friends thought and commented that it is a matter of time before i go away. After all, who would want to put up with bullying day in and day out?

But for a curious reason (which i will not go into) i hung around. Eventually JM came and so did Seva (recently). The point is that PP is guilty of unfair character assasination because on legitimate differences of opinion. Seva has earlier called him Mudboy for this same very reason--because of PP's penchant to throw mud at people he disagrees with so as to try and discredit them.

So why am i telling you all this? It is because if you continue taking sides we will at some point of time get into a fight ourselves. Nothing would please PP more of course. And you would ingratiate yourself to him by taking his side and being a part of his clique. But in my opinion it would not be an honorable thing to do. The honorable thing to do, in my opinion, would be to stay out of these fights and remain neutral. These fights do not concern you and there is no reason why you should get embroiled in them.

Lastly, this may be of some interest to you:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10613p50-is-rishi-a-casteist#81936

Back to top Go down

[Good Citizen] Empty Re: [Good Citizen]

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Oh wow. All original text.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:you were not here when the whole fight started, so a brief recap for your benefit. Charvaka (PP) got annoyed after i made several posts expressing my support for the Congress leader Digvijay Singh (Diggy Raja). I explained that i found Diggy's way of articulation somewhat amusing but i also said that i respect him because he is known to be powerful within the party. In other words he is not a clown.

Charvaka has a pathological hatred for the Congress party as is now clear by now. For instance, he prefers to refer to Sonia Gandhi as "Empress" but will not use this term for Mayawati, Mamata, or Jaya. At this time the forum was dominated by his friends. Seva and JM (even sandilya) were not here, and many other friends of his who no longer post were here. And so PP took it upon himself to try and chase me away from this forum by bullying me with the help of his friends.

I was taken by surprise because i had enjoyed friendly relations with PP for several years (maybe five years or so) and he had always appreciated my posts on history and philosophy. But just because he did not like my posts on Diggy Raja he was prepared to try and chase me out of this forum. His friends thought and commented that it is a matter of time before i go away. After all, who would want to put up with bullying day in and day out?

But for a curious reason (which i will not go into) i hung around. Eventually JM came and so did Seva (recently). The point is that PP is guilty of unfair character assasination because on legitimate differences of opinion. Seva has earlier called him Mudboy for this same very reason--because of PP's penchant to throw mud at people he disagrees with so as to try and discredit them.

So why am i telling you all this? It is because if you continue taking sides we will at some point of time get into a fight ourselves. Nothing would please PP more of course. And you would ingratiate yourself to him by taking his side and being a part of his clique. But in my opinion it would not be an honorable thing to do. The honorable thing to do, in my opinion, would be to stay out of these fights and remain neutral. These fights do not concern you and there is no reason why you should get embroiled in them.

How can anyone chase away any other person from a public web-site. Everyone comes here, posts and then log-off?

You come here and stay here because you want to be here. Period.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:you were not here when the whole fight started, so a brief recap for your benefit. Charvaka (PP) got annoyed after i made several posts expressing my support for the Congress leader Digvijay Singh (Diggy Raja). I explained that i found Diggy's way of articulation somewhat amusing but i also said that i respect him because he is known to be powerful within the party. In other words he is not a clown.

I called Hellsangel malicious, mean, vindictive and vicious and the link i give to HA's post proves what i said about him. Incidentally, one of HA's buddies recently said in a forum post that he no longer communicates with HA because of HA's habit of mining and revealing of private information of another poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 pm

southindian wrote:

How can anyone chase away any other person from a public web-site. Everyone comes here, posts and then log-off?

if you are bullied, abused, attacked constantly by most of the posters then why would you want to stay? the only reason i was able to stay was because i was a 'battle hardened poster'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 pm

kannA, laddu thinna aasaiya?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:

if you are bullied, abused, attacked constantly by most of the posters then why would you want to stay? the only reason i was able to stay was because i was a 'battle hardened poster'.

BTW, most of the people here also think your meds never worked. You should change them.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Impedimenta wrote:kannA, laddu thinna aasaiya?

No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

BTW, most of the people here also think your my meds never worked. You I should change them.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:12 pm

I know you are delusional. But here you go:

[Good Citizen] Poll10
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I know you are delusional. But here you go:

[Good Citizen] Poll10

Haha. More evidence that the slave and all his multiple handles need meds immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Is that how you console yourself? That the many posters are the One poster?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Is that how you console yourself? That the many posters are the One poster?

it is a fact that in polls on this forum one can keep creating multiple handles and keep voting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Is that how you console yourself? That the many posters are the One poster?

it is a fact that in polls on this forum one can keep creating multiple handles and keep voting.

Not a view or speculation, this time?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Not a view or speculation, this time?

no.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

Nonsense. You are here because YOU want to be here.

If you felt abused enough, you would have left this place. If not, then you continue to do what you have been doing.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 pm

southindian wrote:

Interesting view of the world Rashmun has. GC, for the record, much of what Rashmun says is not true. Our fight began when Rashmun was making arguments like "Diggy Raja is speaking the truth, and I say this because Diggy would not have said what he said if it would not have been true." I mocked this method of argumentation (and similar methods). He went berserk and resorted to some bizarre tactics: bringing in my family members, repeating other people's insults of me on old CH, posting my personal information, starting his own forum and trying to make people move, trying to get me removed as admin here, random insults of Charvakas, random insults of Telugus and people from Telangana, praising despotic tyrants like the Nizam because some of my relatives had fought his regime, insulting Telangana Telugu, etc. The worst was when for a while there he was copy-pasting hate speech targeting Telugus; something a few non-Telugus advised him to stop doing. At one point he even tried to walk back his praise of Diggy Raja and claimed that he was just joking all along. As his tactics got more and more bizarre, more and more people started telling him to take a chill pill, and sadly he got more and more convinced that I am out to get him. At some point he forged an alliance with Jerji, making for one of the more bizarre strategic alliances I have ever seen. For my part, I have never wanted Rashmun to leave this forum. I have always supported his right to post here as much as he wants -- including when he promoted his forum here.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

Nonsense. You are here because YOU want to be here.

If you felt abused enough, you would have left this place. If not, then you continue to do what you have been doing.

I am incapable of being bullied in an online forum. too much experience. this was something PP and his buddies did not realize at the time they started the effort to bully me. And they were dead serious about the fact that they wanted me to leave and expected me to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Impedimenta wrote:kannA, laddu thinna aasaiya?
Can I have a laddu please? I am hungry but no lunch in sight for another hour.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 pm

i feel sympathy for you, but unfortunately if i think about it in a more fine grained way, i have to conclude that the flak you get while vicious, is not unwarranted.

we all have strong opinions here, but speaking for myself, it's the agenda that drives me to desperation. perhaps you could benefit by re-examining your motivations a little.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 pm

panini press wrote:
southindian wrote:

Interesting view of the world Rashmun has. GC, for the record, much of what Rashmun says is not true. Our fight began when Rashmun was making arguments like "Diggy Raja is speaking the truth, and I say this because Diggy would not have said what he said if it would not have been true." I mocked this method of argumentation (and similar methods). He went berserk and resorted to some bizarre tactics: bringing in my family members, repeating other people's insults of me on old CH, posting my personal information, starting his own forum and trying to make people move, trying to get me removed as admin here, random insults of Charvakas, random insults of Telugus and people from Telangana, praising despotic tyrants like the Nizam because some of my relatives had fought his regime, insulting Telangana Telugu, etc. The worst was when for a while there he was copy-pasting hate speech targeting Telugus; something a few non-Telugus advised him to stop doing. At one point he even tried to walk back his praise of Diggy Raja and claimed that he was just joking all along. As his tactics got more and more bizarre, more and more people started telling him to take a chill pill, and sadly he got more and more convinced that I am out to get him. At some point he forged an alliance with Jerji, making for one of the more bizarre strategic alliances I have ever seen. For my part, I have never wanted Rashmun to leave this forum. I have always supported his right to post here as much as he wants -- including when he promoted his forum here.

It is true that i responded emotionally, rather than in a cool manner, when PP coined the phrase 'Rashmun Method' and kept using this phrase and again in post after post ridiculing the phrase in various ways and going out of his way to discredit me by discrediting and ridiculing this phrase. It was unexpected, and unfair. He was basically discrediting ALL my posts, everything i had to say. including what i had to say on Indian philosophy and history. He had always admired my posts on Indian philosophy and history. But then after what happened he claimed he had no interest in Indian philosophy any more. He himself had praised Akbar and Jahangir on sulekha (i later gave the link to his post where he claimed Akbar and Jahangir to be far ahead of their european contemporaries) but he never lost an opportunity to snipe at me for my praise of Akbar and Jahangir. He had never done this on sulekha, but he was prepared to do this now because he was going all out to discredit me, to throw mud at me, to encourage me to leave.

I responded emotionally like i said. I said things about his family, but i never made up any stuff. He had said on sulekha that he comes from a family of priests who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly and yet continue to collect fat daksinas. I brought this up and said his unscrupulous behavior has to do with the fact that he comes from a family of unscrupulous people, that morality and ethics were not inculcated into him when he was growing up. This was admittedly emotional and yet you must realize the extent of what he did when i tell you that we had exchanged several private notes on sulekha. he was not just any poster i knew, he was a poster i knew very well. And yet, because of a legitimate difference in a political viewpoint, he was prepared to chase me out of this forum because he apparently did not want dissenting opinions being voiced here at least with respect to the Congress party whom he hates with a peculiar fury.

He denied saying the facts about his family members being unscrupulous priests and so i immediately went to the sulekha forum and asked Seva to confirm that he really did say this on Sulekha. Seva confirmed this and i gave the link to Seva's post. Subsequently i also gave an old post of Seva (several years old post) in which Seva makes the same comment about his family to PP and PP in his response never challenges Seva. He could not because he had said it to us. PP's original posts in which he said the words about his family are unfortunately not available from the sulekha archives, but i believe there is sufficient evidence to show that he is lying when he states that he had never claimed on sulekha that his family consists of many priests who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly, and yet continue to collect fat daksinsas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:

It is true that i responded emotionally, rather than in a cool manner, when PP coined the phrase 'Rashmun Method' and kept using this phrase and again in post after post ridiculing the phrase in various ways and going out of his way to discredit me by discrediting and ridiculing this phrase. It was unexpected, and unfair. He was basically discrediting ALL my posts, everything i had to say. including what i had to say on Indian philosophy and history. He had always admired my posts on Indian philosophy and history. But then after what happened he claimed he had no interest in Indian philosophy any more. He himself had praised Akbar and Jahangir on sulekha (i later gave the link to his post where he claimed Akbar and Jahangir to be far ahead of their european contemporaries) but he never lost an opportunity to snipe at me for my praise of Akbar and Jahangir. He had never done this on sulekha, but he was prepared to do this now because he was going all out to discredit me, to throw mud at me, to encourage me to leave.

I responded emotionally like i said. I said things about his family, but i never made up any stuff. He had said on sulekha that he comes from a family of priests who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly and yet continue to collect fat daksinas. I brought this up and said his unscrupulous behavior has to do with the fact that he comes from a family of unscrupulous people, that morality and ethics were not inculcated into him when he was growing up. This was admittedly emotional and yet you must realize the extent of what he did when i tell you that we had exchanged several private notes on sulekha. he was not just any poster i knew, he was a poster i knew very well. And yet, because of a legitimate difference in a political viewpoint, he was prepared to chase me out of this forum because he apparently did not want dissenting opinions being voiced here at least with respect to the Congress party whom he hates with a peculiar fury.

He denied saying the facts about his family members being unscrupulous priests and so i immediately went to the sulekha forum and asked Seva to confirm that he really did say this on Sulekha. Seva confirmed this and i gave the link to Seva's post. Subsequently i also gave an old post of Seva (several years old post) in which Seva makes the same comment about his family to PP and PP in his response never challenges Seva. He could not because he had said it to us. PP's original posts in which he said the words about his family are unfortunately not available from the sulekha archives, but i believe there is sufficient evidence to show that he is lying when he states that he had never claimed on sulekha that his family consists of many priests who do not know proper sanskrit, do not chant mantras properly, and yet continue to collect fat daksinsas.

Wow! Long whine! Did the great glut Admin hurt your feelings now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i feel sympathy for you, but unfortunately if i think about it in a more fine grained way, i have to conclude that the flak you get while vicious, is not unwarranted.

we all have strong opinions here, but speaking for myself, it's the agenda that drives me to desperation. perhaps you could benefit by re-examining your motivations a little.

Max i have no need for your sympathy. I know by now that your body and your soul belong to PP, like JM pointed out recently. You will not do anything to displease him. In fact it was because of his protests that you broke off communicating with me and agreed to become essentially a vassal of the Gult Brigade on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i feel sympathy for you, but unfortunately if i think about it in a more fine grained way, i have to conclude that the flak you get while vicious, is not unwarranted.

Max i have no need for your sympathy. I know by now that your body and your soul belong to PP, like JM pointed out recently. You will not do anything to displease him. In fact it was because of his protests that you broke off communicating with me and agreed to become essentially a vassal of the Gult Brigade on this forum.

What century do you live in, Rashman?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

LOL GC. You are so being used/abused like an "Oorugai" in this post.

Yaroda BothaiKku Yaro Oorugai!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i didn't say i am going to break off communicating with you. i said i refuse to engage with you when i sense an agenda-driven post which unfortunately seems to be your MO on pretty much any issue these days. i am responding to you am i not? i feel this thread is an honest thread, an honest expression of pain.

as for alliances with PP, this sort of thing is childish, and doesn't interest me. i've been around long enough to have been accused of having formed some kind of alliance with lots of different people. sometimes on matters where people have strong ideas and opinions, people who have similar ideas appear to have formed an alliance. when i disagree with you, i disagree with you. end of story.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Here you go, Rashman:

[Good Citizen] Tumblr_m5umn1OMCT1qcp6dg
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Here you go, Rashman:

[Good Citizen] Tumblr_m5umn1OMCT1qcp6dg

You need it more than i do considering that you keep doing butt-head synthesis.

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 pm

So fixated on middle-parted heads are you now, Rashman? And yes, caca too.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:So fixated on middle-parted heads are you now, Rashman? And yes, caca too.

not my fault that you keep doing butt-head synthesis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:So fixated on middle-parted heads are you now, Rashman? And yes, caca too.

not my fault that you keep doing butt-head synthesis.

My dear Rashman, synthesis is all your specialty, in case you have forgotten.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:14 pm

is it my imagination or douchemunullah chaturvedi edited his post to delete something?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:is it my imagination or douchemunullah chaturvedi edited his post to delete something?

He is cuatro-vedi now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:is it my imagination or douchemunullah chaturvedi edited his post to delete something?

He is cuatro-vedi now?

he's octovedi since he read the vedas in two languages - wiki and duckini

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Can you please provide a link for all the text you cut/pasted?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Can you please provide a link for all the text you cut/pasted?

https://such.forumotion.com/t10678-good-citizen#82378

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:as for alliances with PP, this sort of thing is childish, and doesn't interest me. i've been around long enough to have been accused of having formed some kind of alliance with lots of different people. sometimes on matters where people have strong ideas and opinions, people who have similar ideas appear to have formed an alliance. when i disagree with you, i disagree with you. end of story.
what some of us find interesting is that you abandoned your "strong ideas and opinions," even as we watched, in return for the "freedom" to post here without rude hindrance from pp and his minions.

the vacuums worked day and night. you were rewarded for meek compliance. you are once again allowed to post about those "ideas and opinions," so long as you're suitably respectful to pp's slaves, and otherwise stay within bounds.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:as for alliances with PP, this sort of thing is childish, and doesn't interest me. i've been around long enough to have been accused of having formed some kind of alliance with lots of different people. sometimes on matters where people have strong ideas and opinions, people who have similar ideas appear to have formed an alliance. when i disagree with you, i disagree with you. end of story.
what some of us find interesting is that you abandoned your "strong ideas and opinions," even as we watched, in return for the "freedom" to post here without rude hindrance from pp and his minions.

the vacuums worked day and night. you were rewarded for meek compliance. you are once again allowed to post about those "ideas and opinions," so long as you're suitably respectful to pp's slaves, and otherwise stay within bounds.

Are you ##angry and ##upset that Il Professore stepped on your tail, old dog?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what some of us find interesting is that you abandoned your "strong ideas and opinions," ...

like what?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Perhaps the old dog forgot that he sold his soul to a Hindian who is shamelessly touting Hindi and abandoning all his principles has joined up with the Queer Beetch and the Hindian just because he hates the great glut Admin.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Perhaps the old dog forgot that he sold his soul to a Hindian who is shamelessly touting Hindi and abandoning all his principles has joined up with the Queer Beetch and the Hindian just because he hates the great glut Admin.

in a democracy one respects differences in opinions. JM has not abandoned his position and i have not abandoned mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:sold his soul
Is that finally going to get him some authentic perdition?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:23 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:sold his soul
Is that finally going to get him some authentic perdition?

All dogs go to heaven.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Max i have no need for your sympathy. I know by now that your body and your soul belong to PP, like JM pointed out recently.

Shocked was Max's wife informed of this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Max i have no need for your sympathy. I know by now that your body and your soul belong to PP, like JM pointed out recently.

Shocked was Max's wife informed of this?

Which part? The body or the soul?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what some of us find interesting is that you abandoned your "strong ideas and opinions," ...
like what?
you know it well enough. i've seen this game played before. you are on your own.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
like what?
you know it well enough. i've seen this game played before. you are on your own.
[Good Citizen] OhSoCoy_700x320
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
like what?

Oh man! What a calamity! The old dog withdraws his protection!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

like what?

Il Professore, like bw, you made the mistake of not aligning with the old dog's world view. She chose to mock him. What you do is up to you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 pm

some of us who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next