Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Good Citizen]

+11
b_A
bw
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Propagandhi711
Nila
MaxEntropy_Man
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Impedimenta
southindian
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Good Citizen] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Good Citizen]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun -- i have no friends here. do you think the people here are friends? i have news for you. i don't know about you, but it takes a lot more to win my friendship.

and i'm sorry i'm not voluble enough to satisfy you. i made my opinion absolute clear in that thread. i have no desire to keep repeating myself ad nauseam.

oh and btw, what is this thing about quoting JM from sulekha and here incessantly? i'm curious.

Please at least consider not mollycoddling rogue posters immediately after they have posted private information of another poster.

i have no idea what you are talking about with respect to JM and Sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 am

Max, would you care to confirm whether you have communicated with PP through email and/or phone?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 am

Rashmun wrote:i have no idea what you are talking about with respect to JM and Sulekha.

i was wondering about your tendency to quote from JM's posts.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:16 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i have no issues with your approach of being totally frank in sharing your views. i have never liked people pussyfooting around myself.
I will just state that JM has never used the private information of HA in forum posts to my knowledge. JM did it to PP but that was like a last resort. In your post you state that 'JM has his ways of using private information'. I am not sure what you meant by this because i have never seen JM use the private information of HA in any forum posts.

he revealed a lot of bw's private info. does that count, or no?
i did not reveal a lot of private info about bw. she did it first, without provocation; she used info about me that she knew from long acquaintance with me, from behind the cover of a new i.d.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 am

Rashmun wrote:Max, would you care to confirm whether you have communicated with PP through email and/or phone?

not that it's any of your business, but no. i have shared one PM with him here to request the removal of what i thought was your real name. since then i have decided the best course of action about such things is to post them publicly in the admin request thread.

i have never spoken to PP over the phone, although i might look him up the next time i'm in SFO for a conference if he has the time and inclination. there are some nice brew pubs that i like.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:22 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i have no idea what you are talking about with respect to JM and Sulekha.

i was wondering about your tendency to quote from JM's posts.

please to give an example post where i have done this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i have no issues with your approach of being totally frank in sharing your views. i have never liked people pussyfooting around myself.
I will just state that JM has never used the private information of HA in forum posts to my knowledge. JM did it to PP but that was like a last resort. In your post you state that 'JM has his ways of using private information'. I am not sure what you meant by this because i have never seen JM use the private information of HA in any forum posts.

i did not reveal a lot of private info about bw. she did it first, without provocation; she used info about me that she knew from long acquaintance with me, from behind the cover of a new i.d.

perhaps there has been some genuine misunderstanding. both bw and you come across as honorable people to me when it comes to respecting the privacy of other posters. I am impressed with the fact that she took on Hellsangel when he was revealing private information about you.

https://such.forumotion.com/t674-admin-can-see-your-ip-address#5792

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

perhaps there has been some genuine misunderstanding. both bw and you come across as honorable people to me when it comes to respecting the privacy of other posters. I am impressed with the fact that she took on Hellsangel when he was revealing private information about you.

i have never, ever revealed a thing about anyone here to anyone else. i have known/do know a lot of people on sulekha/SUCH very well over the years and all their private info have been safe with me, even after we lost touch or had disagreements and broke our connections.

there are a lot of fairy tales written about me and i really have no interest in "defending" myself.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 am

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i have never, ever revealed a thing about anyone here to anyone else. i have known/do know a lot of people on sulekha/SUCH very well over the years and all their private info have been safe with me, even after we lost touch or had disagreements and broke our connections.

there are a lot of fairy tales written about me and i really have no interest in "defending" myself.

i am sure there has been some terrible misunderstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 am

Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t674-admin-can-see-your-ip-address#5792[/quote]

Sorry.....noi chance for any "Access"

I have only seen you abuse wives, sisters and mothers of posters. How about abusing husbands, fathers, and brothers of female posters for a change. You are the best in that specialty and let us see if you are equally good in that sub-section.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:05 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i merely made you poop in your pants by asking whether you should compensate your company - i referred to it with three initials, not the name by which it is known - for stealing time from it and using its equipment to harass posters every day. i was kind to you.
This is why people on this forum consider you "worse than malicious." You think you are the cat that closes its eyes while stealing milk and thinks the world cannot see it in the middle of the theft. I have news for you. You and Frodo Baggins here are the only ones who wasn't shocked by your reprehensible behavior.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you formulated a privacy policy a year and a half after you started this forum
The policy was in effect for over a year now. I have provided links to it multiple times when relevant. The sticky thread was simply a codification of prior discussions, and does not represent any deviation from prior policy.

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:while during all that time, privacy had been routinely violated in front of your eyes, by people you incite.
During all that time, I have been amply clear: if any poster believed their information was disclosed, they needed to take action to protect it. There are some among us who prefer to whine rather than take appropriate, effective action to protect their information. To them, I say: whatever floats your boat!

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:it was interesting to watch you shit in your pants, lie, and display your hypocrisy.
It was interesting to observe the people vote about your behavior here. I trust you saw the results.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:07 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i did not reveal a lot of private info about bw. she did it first, without provocation; she used info about me that she knew from long acquaintance with me, from behind the cover of a new i.d.
Jerji, you are lying. You specifically threatened BW on old CH with the revelation of her personal information. You have absolutely no locus standi to lecture anyone about the treatment of personal information. You are one of the worst offenders in this matter in the history of this community.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 am

Rashmun wrote:you were not here when the whole fight started, so a brief recap for your benefit.

Jeepers! What has gone on here? Too many pages to sift through! Could someone give me the low down? TIA.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Max, would you care to confirm whether you have communicated with PP through email and/or phone?

not that it's any of your business, but no. i have shared one PM with him here to request the removal of what i thought was your real name. since then i have decided the best course of action about such things is to post them publicly in the admin request thread.

i have never spoken to PP over the phone, although i might look him up the next time i'm in SFO for a conference if he has the time and inclination. there are some nice brew pubs that i like.
Max, do let me know when you are in SFO next.

I have only met one CHer in person so far, and that CHer is pretty open about their real identity here. I have never spoken with any other CHers on the phone.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:you were not here when the whole fight started, so a brief recap for your benefit.

Jeepers! What has gone on here? Too many pages to sift through! Could someone give me the low down? TIA.
You've become a celebrity; that's what happened.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:15 am

goodcitizn wrote:

Even "kanniTheevu" might come to an end, but not the soap opera of Rashmunullah Jehadi Sir ji.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:19 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Even "kanniTheevu" might come to an end, but not the soap opera of Rashmunullah Jehadi Sir ji.

Leaving now with a couple of relatives to M.G.Road for shopping. Will check back tonight.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

and i have said what i wanted to say on that thread. so what's your point?

i have also said whatever i wanted to say in my posts so far.

maybe you didn't understand. you posted a thread where we seem to have discussed public disclosure of private information, and then went on a rant and said i was silent about it. on that very thread i have expressed my opinion about this issue and you seem to have not only quoted me but agreed with me. why do you then say that i remained silent? what am i missing?
The absolute hypocrisy and complete shamelessness of both Rashmun and JM is what makes this so pathetic. Both these posters have disclosed personal information about others without any regard for privacy. Rashmun did this with my information soon after I questioned his methods. JM did this years ago before this forum was started. Today he says rather coyly, "i did not reveal a lot of private info about bw."

In my judgement, most posters on this forum have maintained a rather high degree of respect for others' privacy. The only exceptions are JM, HA, Propagandhi, Rashmun and HK, who have all at various times disclosed personal information about others. It is interesting that two of those posters are the ones constantly whining and ranting about privacy! I wish the other three (HA, Propagandhi and HK) had not disclosed personal information, but at least they don't go around lecturing others about privacy in manufactured tones of holier-than-thou outrage.

Last edited by panini press on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:lol.. first rashmun complains max never condemned. then he himself posts the proof of him doing so. uff rashmun.
It is called Rashmun Method for a reason.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:03 am

On this lovely friday...
I have 2 doubt-u- Is good citizen Soloman Papaiya of such? Why is this long thread addressed to him?

Rashmun- When copy paste n type down long post do u smile or frown or have a straight face?

P.S. With grt difficulty i managed to tok tok type this post from phone..pls reply.
Thank u
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 am

this has to be the only thread in the history of New CH that spawned 4 full pages well under a day. it took me over an hour to read it all. some of the recent developments are shocking. i see some close allies going a little stiff and some bitter enemies going soft. i think this guarantees wholesome entertainment for the likes of me over the next few months.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:56 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:i think this guarantees wholesome entertainment for the likes of me over the next few months.
yes. the icing would be if this thread also gets moving: https://such.forumotion.com/t10027-its-a-shame#76502

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:49 am

OMG, how do you all not get fired? seriously, i got back to work after two weeks and have tons to catch up with plus dance, gym, kids and home. and today, SNOW as well.

even [seemingly] single people spend copious amt of time here wasting and withering away into oblivion to prove what to whom? is there a market for [supposed] expertise in "online debating" on useless topis? is that something you guys put on your resume these days?

perspective, seriously posters here need a course on perspective.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:59 am

yeah. i was mighty surprised to see this snake on such this morning when i clicked it. 4 pages long while i was asleep. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 am

Impedimenta wrote:OMG, how do you all not get fired? seriously, i got back to work after two weeks and have tons to catch up with plus dance, gym, kids and home. and today, SNOW as well.

even [seemingly] single people spend copious amt of time here wasting and withering away into oblivion to prove what to whom? is there a market for [supposed] expertise in "online debating" on useless topis? is that something you guys put on your resume these days?

perspective, seriously posters here need a course on perspective.

You have life. Bye. EOD.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:28 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:i think this guarantees wholesome entertainment for the likes of me over the next few months.
yes. the icing would be if this thread also gets moving: https://such.forumotion.com/t10027-its-a-shame#76502

That was a fine thread I missed....rodl@bhokachoda & Dungee, not donkey

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:31 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:this has to be the only thread in the history of New CH that spawned 4 full pages well under a day. it took me over an hour to read it all. some of the recent developments are shocking. i see some close allies going a little stiff and some bitter enemies going soft. i think this guarantees wholesome entertainment for the likes of me over the next few months.

Nothing less than nonstop entertainment these days...douchemuni's soap opera is longer running than Dallas.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 am

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

and i have said what i wanted to say on that thread. so what's your point?

i have also said whatever i wanted to say in my posts so far.

maybe you didn't understand. you posted a thread where we seem to have discussed public disclosure of private information, and then went on a rant and said i was silent about it. on that very thread i have expressed my opinion about this issue and you seem to have not only quoted me but agreed with me. why do you then say that i remained silent? what am i missing?
The absolute hypocrisy and complete shamelessness of both Rashmun and JM is what makes this so pathetic. Both these posters have disclosed personal information about others without any regard for privacy. Rashmun did this with my information soon after I questioned his methods. JM did this years ago before this forum was started. Today he says rather coyly, "i did not reveal a lot of private info about bw."

In my judgement, most posters on this forum have maintained a rather high degree of respect for others' privacy. The only exceptions are JM, HA, Propagandhi, Rashmun and HK, who have all at various times disclosed personal information about others. It is interesting that two of those posters are the ones constantly whining and ranting about privacy! I wish the other three (HA, Propagandhi and HK) had not disclosed personal information, but at least they don't go around lecturing others about privacy in manufactured tones of holier-than-thou outrage.

I deny using the full purported name of Panini Press (PP) in my posts although i admit that i have given links to his posts on sulekha (where he posted under his purported real name) for the purpose of showing his reaction to my philosophy posts ('Great Post', etc.).

On one (and only one) occasion i copied the entire post of the poster NG (PP knows who i am talking about) along with the link in which she uses his purported real name. This was an error on my part and i regret it. But, on second thoughts, PP has no concern for his privacy. For instance his blogs on sulekha continue to be under his real name. His forum posts on sulekha continue to be present on the site under his real name although he knows he can write to Sulekha to edit out his purported real name from the posts. Nobody can stop me from posting portions of PP's sulekha blogs on this forum (where he uses his purported real name) but i choose not to do this. I have always confined my fight with PP to this forum and have no desire to inflict any professional damage to him in any way.

Compare my approach with the approach of PP's buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi who have taken a special delight in repeatedly posting the entire purported real name of the poster JM. In addition, Propa has given links to the purported photographs of JM's wife and daughter on chat with the claim that he would like to make love to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:41 am

panini press wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:lol.. first rashmun complains max never condemned. then he himself posts the proof of him doing so. uff rashmun.
It is called Rashmun Method for a reason.

PP Method also includes honest mistakes, Saar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I have only seen you abuse wives, sisters and mothers of posters. How about abusing husbands, fathers, and brothers of female posters for a change. You are the best in that specialty and let us see if you are equally good in that sub-section.

Please give the link to any post on this forum where i have abused the wife, sister, or mother of any poster. It is true that i have used proportionate extreme language on the old sulekha forum when abusive posters like you have abused my family repeatedly. My intention was to 'fight fire with fire' and get people like you to shut up, with respect to abusive languge, and almost always i succeeded. This is similar to the fact that you immediately stop calling me jehadi when i call you Uppili the Poopili. Perhaps you will now continue to call me jehadi, in which case i will continue calling you Uppili the Poopili.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:01 am

4 pages long? Oh wow! So much whining.

Looks like the paranoia has set in fully with the dementia.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:21 am

Rashmun wrote:[
You are free to have your opinion on PP. I know that you are great friends with Hellsangel--someone i completely despise because of his penchant for revealing private information of other posters repeatedly. Till date you have not bothered to correct him on this presumably because of your own personal vendetta against JM.

That is right, Rashman. Snoopy was a rogue WWI pilot
[Good Citizen] - Page 4 Red%20baron%201

until Lucy reformed him and set him on the path of the straight and narrow.

[Good Citizen] - Page 4 Snoopy-lucy-kiss
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 am

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:40 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:[
You are free to have your opinion on PP. I know that you are great friends with Hellsangel--someone i completely despise because of his penchant for revealing private information of other posters repeatedly. Till date you have not bothered to correct him on this presumably because of your own personal vendetta against JM.

That is right, Rashman. Snoopy was a rogue WWI pilot
[Good Citizen] - Page 4 Red%20baron%201

until Lucy reformed him and set him on the path of the straight and narrow.

[Good Citizen] - Page 4 Snoopy-lucy-kiss

Little puppy, recent experience of this forum shows that the rogue continues to be a rogue. It has been speculated that ethics and morality were not inculcated into you in your formative years due to which we now see the sad spectacle of someone running around mining and revealing private information of other posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:41 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote: Shocked

Now that no one will deny it, it will become the great truth by Rashman logic.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:47 am

Hellsangel wrote:

one does not and should not care to comment on the harmless fantasies of little puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:48 am

Hellsangel wrote:

Too many [private info] revelations going on. Razz whether Lucy ran away or not, dunno how many hearts got broken today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

one does not and should not care to comment on the harmless fantasies of little puppy.

Munmun, is HA vicious, malicious, vindictive, and what-was-the-fourth-term, or is he a little puppy? Nakki karke jaldi batao. Uff, too much confusion. confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Munmun, is HA vicious, malicious, vindictive, and what-was-the-fourth-term, or is he a little puppy? Nakki karke jaldi batao. Uff, too much confusion. confused

Bollywood Aunty, the fourth term is mean. And yes he is all of those. This has been confirmed by Huzefa Kapasi who used to be a good friend of HA but who now refuses to communicate with HA because of HA's penchant of mining and revealing private information of another poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

you commented - does it mean that it isn't so harmless after all? shd i be worried? Crying or Very sad

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

you commented - does it mean that it isn't so harmless after all? shd i be worried? Crying or Very sad

patience test - level 1 - Passed

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I made a clarification for the benefit of HA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I made a clarification for the benefit of HA.

patience test - Level 2 - weakening pass

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Not too busy to read threads are you, POKCTAP?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Not too busy to read threads are you, POKCTAP?

not at all snoopy, is it? unlike you all hipsters, i have no life. EOD.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

[Good Citizen] - Page 4 2243744609_276a65c9b5

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:20 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

hahaha.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

lol! very appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

rofl best summary of the thread!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 pm

panini press wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

rofl best summary of the thread!

I agree. By the way you are being represented by the cat in the picture.
The obligatory lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4