Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nohit sharma hits form (cricket)

4 posters

Go down

nohit sharma hits form (cricket) Empty nohit sharma hits form (cricket)

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 am

you know nohit sharma. in the recent past, he has scored as many runs as can be counted by a kindergarten kid without running out of breath. 0, 0, 4, 4, 7, 6, 0, 0, 5, 0, 0, 4, 0, 7, 4, 0, 5, 0, 0, 0, 5, 5, 0, 6, 0, 0, 0, 6, 6, 5, 4, 0, 0. i may be wrong about some of them but i couldn't be far from the truth. but that's in the past.

today, nohit sharma hit form by scoring, hold your breath, no no, hold a little longer, and some more time, zero! but he successfully defended 11 deliveries and got out on 12th. if this rare talent can play full two overs in irani trophy, imagine what he can do when playing against AUS and SA later this year. a rare talent indeed.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

nohit sharma hits form (cricket) Empty Re: nohit sharma hits form (cricket)

Post by nevada Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Aren't you glad he played to his potential - which is getting out for a low score?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:02 pm

I hope the selectors don't pick him again. Rahane didn't look comfortable and took for ever to score. Murali Vijay scored a ton and Jaffer had a good showing. As for pace bowling, this kid Ishwar Pandey looks like a real prospect.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 am

yes, but what's even more heartening is that he took full two overs to get out. i mean, the talent certainly has patience required for test cricket.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:22 am

Between rohit sharma, raina and rahane india could not fill thevoid in the middle in more than three years. India should have yearly tour of bd to blood the young talent till bd starts to beat indian team.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down