Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nohit Sharma

4 posters

Go down

Nohit Sharma Empty Nohit Sharma

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

Out the first ball he faced, "trying to hit" it out of OZ to India. And this was the player supposed to replace Laxman in tests! Amazing. Go team India! (Go to hell that is). What kind of jokers are selecting this team?

Does anyone know why Sehwag still continues to play for India? Every match is taken lightly as a 20/20 game and it is lost. No pride and no sense that they are representing the country? Just play like club team playing in a four corner gully.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Nohit Sharma Empty Re: Nohit Sharma

Post by Mr. T Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:08 am

It doesn't seem fair that you would give one person chances after chances and relegate another guy's fate because he tried to hit it out in a T20.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 am

Mr. T wrote:It doesn't seem fair that you would give one person chances after chances and relegate another guy's fate because he tried to hit it out in a T20.

Arguing the nicer points has never been TAZ's strength. Leave that wonly.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:03 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Mr. T wrote:It doesn't seem fair that you would give one person chances after chances and relegate another guy's fate because he tried to hit it out in a T20.

You are right...

Oh...wait......Isn't Nohit Sharma from Bombay ? Yes yes and more yes. He should be given chance after chance until he scores a century... It is the birthright of all Bombay players.

I am thinking of going back to my initial opinion about Gambhir now.

The only qualification to be part of the Indian team is their "popularity on TV" and ad revenues.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

You are right...

Oh...wait......Isn't Nohit Sharma from Bombay ? Yes yes and more yes. He should be given chance after chance until he scores a century... It is the birthright of all Bombay players.

The only qualification to be part of the Indian team is their "popularity on TV" and ad revenues.

what are you rambling about?

Mr. T said that it is unfair to judge a player's caliber in Tests based on his T20 dismissal and I agreed.

Who said anything about chances after chances and gambhir?
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

You are right...

what are you rambling about?

Mr. T said that it is unfair to judge a player's caliber in Tests based on his T20 dismissal and I agreed.

Who said anything about chances after chances and gambhir?

Dr. Rabbit: This is not a technical forum to discuss according to established guidelines or decorum. Anything can be said in any post in any way - that is the SuCH rule.

That was a statement for Max, who used to be anti-Gambhir like me in the beginning. Wait.. don't play the QB card now - this is MY thread, my post routine.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Psst...TAZ...Rohit Sharma is a Gult guy who grew up in Bombay...:-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:42 am

Richard Hed wrote:Psst...TAZ...Rohit Sharma is a Gult guy who grew up in Bombay...:-)

Ohhhhh...then that changes eeeewwwerything.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:33 am

Richard Hed wrote:Psst...TAZ...Rohit Sharma is a Gult guy who grew up in Bombay...:-)

So he should be in the team? He is a Bombay native who grew up in Hyd if you already do not know BTW, not the other way around. Do not be another doofus and argue without any valid points wearing quo vadis ;-)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 am

So he should be in the team? He is a Bombay native who grew up in Hyd if you already do not know BTW, not the other way around. Do not be another doofus and argue without any valid points wearing quo vadis ;-)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:09 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:

I call BullShit. Please wikipedia him. That is the only source of truth that matters Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down