Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the cat in the picture

+3
Propagandhi711
Idéfix
MaxEntropy_Man
7 posters

Go down

who is the cat in the picture

the cat in the picture Vote_lcap0%the cat in the picture Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
the cat in the picture Vote_lcap45%the cat in the picture Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
the cat in the picture Vote_lcap45%the cat in the picture Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
the cat in the picture Vote_lcap9%the cat in the picture Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

the cat in the picture Empty the cat in the picture

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 pm

who is the cat in the picture. Rashu thinks it's PP.

https://such.forumotion.com/t10678p150-good-citizen#82749

garam_kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:you were not here when the whole fight started, so a brief recap for your benefit.

Jeepers! What has gone on here? Too many pages to sift through! Could someone give me the low down? TIA.

the cat in the picture 2243744609_276a65c9b5

Back to top Go down

the cat in the picture Empty Re: the cat in the picture

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 pm

something is lost in translation. this is a cartoonization of a well known tamil proverb. the cat is the thread. we are all the (unemployed) barber.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:something is lost in translation. this is a cartoonization of a well known tamil proverb. the cat is the thread. we are all the (unemployed) barber.
Right, same proverb in Telugu.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:something is lost in translation. this is a cartoonization of a well known tamil proverb. the cat is the thread. we are all the (unemployed) barber.

glad I put the last option in, of 'no one'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Hmm. Based on the voting, everyone of us who is picking on the poor cat(s) is unemployed. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:23 pm

This is what we say in telugu, 'Panileni mangali pilli nethi gorigenu' (a jobless barber shaved a cat's head).
The barber is jobless, has nothing worthwhile to do, so he caught hold of a cat and shaved its head, which is a most useless thing to do. The ppl discussing endlessly in the thread are like the barber. The most jobless barber of all who has nothing better to do is the one who called someone the cat in the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:24 pm

kinnera wrote:This is what we say in telugu, 'Panileni mangali pilli nethi gorigenu' (a jobless barber shaved a cat's head).
The barber is jobless, has nothing worthwhile to do, so he caught hold of a cat and shaved its head, which is a most useless thing to do. The ppl discussing endlessly in the thread are like the barber. The most jobless barber of all who has nothing better to do is the one who called someone the cat in the pic.

kinnera bittu is waiting for you in ym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:This is what we say in telugu, 'Panileni mangali pilli nethi gorigenu' (a jobless barber shaved a cat's head).

Cheap deviating tactics again, Mr. Jobless barber. When are you getting married, Mr. Rashmun uncle? Any new visitors in your website, btw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:29 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Cheap deviating tactics again, Mr. Jobless barber. When are you getting married, Mr. Rashmun uncle? Any new visitors in your website, btw?

Do you get aroused when chatting with Bittu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ya, like you do when you interact with QB. Look at the website. http://sulekha.forumotion.com/ Rashmun, QB, Rashmun, QB......no one else. the cat in the picture 3077217049 Poor you! After all the efforts you took to create it as the exact replica of Such and after all you machinations, your website has not more than one visitor. Why is that so, Rashu? the cat in the picture 3077217049 again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ya, like you do when you interact with QB. Look at the website. http://sulekha.forumotion.com/ Rashmun, QB, Rashmun, QB......no one else. the cat in the picture 3077217049 Poor you! After all the efforts you took to create it as the exact replica of Such and after all you machinations, your website has not more than one visitor. Why is that so, Rashu? the cat in the picture 3077217049 again!

have you ever had an orgasm while chatting with Bittu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:42 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

i have never chatted with QB nor have i exchanged any email with her.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

K...nvr mind. i'm out of this. I won't get down to your level. But i really feel sorry for you. I hope there will be more visitors to your website other than just QB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

i have never chatted with QB nor have i exchanged any email with her. We know that you have had sex chats with Bittu, sent him your pictures, and exchanged emails with him.

uff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

what about notes on sulekha/forumotion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

we know women dont arouse you but strong virile ones with grey chest hairs do. and phlegmy indicated he likes chubby boys with hairy backs and chesticles.

rashmun, you ever jerkoff to images of phlegmy with or without webcammage?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

we know women dont arouse you but strong virile ones with grey chest hairs do. and phlegmy indicated he likes chubby boys with hairy backs and chesticles.

Propa, how many times am i supposed to tell you that i have no children. We know you specialize in abusing the children of other posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Do you have it with QB?

Propa, how many times am i supposed to tell you that i have no children. We know you specialize in abusing the children of other posters.

are you planning to have children with phlegmy?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

As pointed out earlier the only evidence of homosexuality we have seen from any poster is when you posted a picture of a caucasian male in green thong underwear on sulekha. Curious minds wish to know whether that picture was from your collection of erotic photographs, or whether it was your caucasian lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

As pointed out earlier the only evidence of homosexuality we have seen from any poster is when you posted a picture of a caucasian male in green thong underwear on sulekha. Curious minds wish to know whether that picture was from your collection of erotic photographs, or whether it was your caucasian lover.

do you plan on doing the tuck job with your tiny equipment securely fastened to your thigh? or are you just planning to have a surgery for your first encounter with the diapered virile 1?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:who is the cat in the picture. Rashu thinks it's PP.

https://such.forumotion.com/t10678p150-good-citizen#82749

garam_kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:you were not here when the whole fight started, so a brief recap for your benefit.

Jeepers! What has gone on here? Too many pages to sift through! Could someone give me the low down? TIA.

the cat in the picture 2243744609_276a65c9b5

Look closely. The cat (assumed) in the picture is really a dog. I am all for taking a poll on that!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Look closely. The cat (assumed) in the picture is really a dog. I am all for taking a poll on that!

No cat would sit through something like that; unless it was sedated. But that is one cooperative cat.

http://www.sitstaygoodblog.com/?p=559
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Cat or dog. Correct proverb or not. People voted. 7 for rash. 4 for jm.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

No cat would sit through something like that; unless it was sedated. But that is one cooperative cat.

[url=http://www.sitstaygoodblog.com/?p=559
http://www.sitstaygoodblog.com/?p=559[/quote[/url]]

Damn, why did he shave that cat? It looked so fine the way it was!

I also feel the same way about what they do to poodles, like they are an art form to fool with. It is pathetic to see poodles taken for a walk during winter all sheered off, and wearing some pet-store-bought colorful sweater to keep them warm. Go figure.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:25 am

damn you all.

the cat in the picture Shaved-Cat-random-9043057-363-560

the cat in the picture Z

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:06 am

bw wrote:damn you all.