Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamil Nadu: Hunt on for Attack Pandi

2 posters

Go down

Tamil Nadu: Hunt on for Attack Pandi Empty Tamil Nadu: Hunt on for Attack Pandi

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 am

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Madurai/hunt-on-for-attack-pandi/article4374958.ece

Pottu Suresh and Attack Pandi were both goons owing allegiance to Azhagiri. Pottu is said to have had a wealth of 500 crore and Pandi 300 crore. Pottu is said to have had a 100 men on his pay roll, and Pandi 50. Pandi is now absconding.

Back to top Go down

Tamil Nadu: Hunt on for Attack Pandi Empty Re: Tamil Nadu: Hunt on for Attack Pandi

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 am

I am tempted to change my handle name to Attack Pandi. What an awesome name.

Back to top Go down

Tamil Nadu: Hunt on for Attack Pandi Empty Re: Tamil Nadu: Hunt on for Attack Pandi

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:I am tempted to change my handle name to Attack Pandi. What an awesome name.

here is another: akbardasa.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:I am tempted to change my handle name to Attack Pandi. What an awesome name.

We discussed this guy almost 1 or 2 yrs ago and I said the same thing about "the name"

But you should take Akbardasa - as MAX has suggested.

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Uppili wrote:

We discussed this guy almost 1 or 2 yrs ago and I said the same thing about "the name"

I like Attack Pandi more. Do you know how he got the name Attack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Uppili wrote:

When I go TN again, I will tell the barber to cut my hair in the attack style.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/from-altap-pandi-to-attack-pandi/168060-60-118.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Uppili wrote:

He is from Madurai - Capital of the Pandyas and he is an attacking goon....Duhhh

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Uppili wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Uppili wrote:

He is from Madurai - Capital of the Pandyas and he is an attacking goon....Duhhh

No no he got the name Attack because of the attack hair style. See the link in my previous post and thank me for teaching you something YET AGAIN about TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down