Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crooks And The Tamils Of Sri Lanka

Go down

The Crooks And The Tamils Of Sri Lanka Empty The Crooks And The Tamils Of Sri Lanka

Post by Rishi Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 pm

In all of this and the history of LTTE with respect to association of India, I find couple of crooks who stand out from the crowd. One is Rajiv Gandhi and another is Karunanidhi. And I will explain why these two entities would stand out among all the crooks; those who have built their political career on the ruins of Jafna.

Now somebody must explain me, how sending our forces to counter LTTE, which is purely a Sri Lanka’s indigenous problem, amounts to humanitarian gesture. Forget everything. Didn’t Rajiv Gandhi sabotage the long standing nonsense called ‘Panchsheel Treaty’, formulated by his own grandfather, in the process? How in earth, us being a mature nation even think of interfering on the internal matters of another country, let alone sending our troops to fight someone else’s war. And such a brainless twat is conferred with Bharat Ratna that too long before our authorities thought of honoring Netaji Subash Bose with the same. This perhaps can only be possible in India. A fool at large is termed as a visionary and made the Bharat Ratna.

Now lets examine why Karunanidhi is another crook in the lot. He, to start with, is one big opportunistic clown who did nothing all along the time Rajiv Gandhi was coming up with his unspeakable posturing but now wants to be a messiah with a black pair of sheds for the entire Tamil brethren. And why he didn’t oppose that time? You couldn’t guess it better since such a step of Rajiv Gandhi was putting the then CM of Tamil Nadu, MG Ramachandran in great deal of uncomfortable position. Taking advantage of Ramachandran’s ill health then, Karunanidhi almost conspired with Rajiv to send our troops immediately before MGR could come back from Baltimore, USA, where he was getting treated. In fact Karunanidhi was envisioning killing more than two birds with half a stone.

This is where I find Karunanidhi a high grade crook, even higher than Rajiv Gandhi. The moron never opposed when Rajiv Gandhi was behaving childish. Nor he ever shown any objection in joining hands with subsequent Congress governments at center so that loot money could be poured into DMK balance sheet with ease. Now when he sees his, his sons and his party’s future is anything but pitch dark, he decides to get up from his slumber to shout for the Tamil cause. Wondering if he was laying eggs since 1987 that he didn’t realized the apathy of Congress party against the Tamils in general and got to realize the same once Raja managed to pack thousands of crores of 2G money into DMK coffers. I am sure, had he managed to get back to power and didn’t had such a precarious position in the state, he would have conveniently farted the issue of Sri Lankan Tamils or the alleged war crimes as a bout of indigestion. Since now the wheels have turned one full circle and Jayalalitha is all set to drive home the advantage, this old fox is back with his cunning ideas.

http://www.beingcynical.com/2013/03/the-crooks-and-tamils-of-sri-lanka.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down