Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for tracy

4 posters

Go down

for tracy Empty for tracy

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down

for tracy Empty Re: for tracy

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

ya, not my fave. still like old usha uthup rambha song. (bad video)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 am

i like her. Here's one of her popular songs. Her getup doesn't go with the song she sings. It rarely does Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 am

I was told that's the diff between NI and SI women. NIs dress all modern, but are very conservative. SIs dress traditionally, but try to be western in thots, actions, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I was told that's the diff between NI and SI women. NIs dress all modern, but are very conservative. SIs dress traditionally, but try to be western in thots, actions, etc.

That's almost correct, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 am

These two are my top two current favorites of hers. 'Hai Ye Maya' is something I play on loop all day long while working, and sometimes for days at a time.

and yessss I know Darrling is a copy of the russian song. They made no bones about hiding it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 am

btw, i have seen usha uthup in an airport once. that bindi looks even larger in real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I was told that's the diff between NI and SI women. NIs dress all modern, but are very conservative. SIs dress traditionally, but try to be western in thots, actions, etc.

Really....that is great to know.....Any hints on western thoughted SIs here?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:50 pm

i have nothing against usha uthup.

when i heard the ramba mein samba song on radio, i imagined it was some guy singing it. a think guy. like wolowitz.

@ ramba ho samba ho..i love that song too...we had a record of that song at home... vaguely remember dancing with my dad on that song. we used to do that on sundays 8->

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:56 pm

the word you are looking for is not western, but "progressive", "free", or "liberal". the western model is not the only one for these values.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:01 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

the word you are looking for is not western, but "progressive", "free", or "liberal". the western model is not the only one for these values.
progressive? you commi? you too err?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

a si told me this.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

a si told me this.

so?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:07 am

i see tremendous merit in aurangzeb's idea of banning music whenever this creature sings.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:i see tremendous merit in aurangzeb's idea of banning music whenever this creature sings.

I like her. Guess I am a sucker for really deep voice in both men and women. And I like her style of singing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Really....that is great to know.....Any hints on western thoughted SIs here?
>>>I spoke to her at an airport once. Upon finding out I lived in calif, she told me one of her all time favorite songs was 'hotel california'. This happened in the mid 90's sometime. I was a bit perplexed and that was pretty much the end of the conversation.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down