Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel sorry for Seven and Rekz

5 posters

Go down

Feel sorry for Seven and Rekz Empty Feel sorry for Seven and Rekz

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

I feel sorry for Seven and Rekz. They have low IQs due to the fact that they are women and they had no choice in the matter. It is especially tragic in Seven's case. She is a woman and also a NI. Double whammy, poor thing!

Anyway, when Rashmun's mom* was being raped, Ramdev protested against it. Ramdev was beaten up by the govt. Rashmun applauded the govt's actions. Then,

SP said: Hijda Rashmun, why are you applauding the government? They beat up the guy who was protesting the rape of your mom.

Seven said: You said, "Dash of Rashmun's mom"! Dusht, don't use that bad R-word!

Rekz said: Well said, Seven. Agreed 100%.

Poor Seven and Rekz they don't know that the after the rapists are done with Rashmun's mom, the rapists will come for their your moms* and/or for your selves.

*In this context, everybody's mom are the country India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Feel sorry for Seven and Rekz Empty Re: Feel sorry for Seven and Rekz

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm

It is because of retards like Rashmun, Seven and Rekz that things like the following happen:
http://www.timesofassam.com/headlines/movement-of-ramdev-proceeding-as-wanted-by-government

If these idiot people cannot do anything worthwhile, they should at least just STFU.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Dhakkan Seven,

Did you read this link:
http://www.timesofassam.com/headlines/movement-of-ramdev-proceeding-as-wanted-by-government

It is stupid people like you who cause things like this to happen.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:34 pm

i havent voiced my views on ramdev baba yet. i was only questioning ur story where you compared corruption in india with rape of sm1's mother.
i am not the only one who is offended by the analogy ( and its repetition). why are you trying to make it about me being anti-ramdev baba ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:39 pm

SomeProfile wrote:It is because of retards like Rashmun, Seven and Rekz that things like the following happen:

If these idiot people cannot do anything worthwhile, they should at least just STFU.

wat r u doing ? if anyone its you who needs to STFU

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 pm

seven wrote:i havent voiced my views on ramdev baba yet. i was only questioning ur story where you compared corruption in india with rape of sm1's mother.
i am not the only one who is offended by the analogy ( and its repetition). why are you trying to make it about me being anti-ramdev baba ?

This became about YOU the moment you entered the conversation without understanding the context. By your own admission, you did not read anything that Rashmun posted in his argument with Charvaka. He was being a retarded hijda. The only way to get to him is to make him understand the issue in simplistic terms: by telling a parable of his mother's rape. This is no different from Jesus using parables to teach profound philosophies to stupid people like Rashmun.

As far as being anti-Ramdev is concerned, did you read this link: http://www.timesofassam.com/headlines/movement-of-ramdev-proceeding-as-wanted-by-government ? Being anti-Ramdev at this point of time is like being against the only people who are protesting against your mom's rape. Why not be anti-rapist first and then talk about Ramdev later? I never saw you say anything against your mom's rape. But you want to be the intellectual who is against Ramdev?

Beyond this, I cannot explain to you anything further. You are simply too stupid for me to talk to you about this topic. Henceforth, I am simply going to ignore your responses and comments on this topic.

*In this context, all moms are the country India. Rape = corruption in India.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:i havent voiced my views on ramdev baba yet. i was only questioning ur story where you compared corruption in india with rape of sm1's mother.

This became about YOU the moment you entered the conversation without understanding the context. By your own admission, you did not read anything that Rashmun posted in his argument with Charvaka. He was being a retarded hijda. The only way to get to him is to make him understand the issue in simplistic terms: by telling a parable of his mother's rape. This is no different from Jesus using parables to teach profound philosophies to stupid people like Rashmun.

As far as being anti-Ramdev is concerned, did you read this link: http://www.timesofassam.com/headlines/movement-of-ramdev-proceeding-as-wanted-by-government ? Being anti-Ramdev at this point of time is like being against the only people who are protesting against your mom's rape. Why not be anti-rapist first and then talk about Ramdev later? I never saw you say anything against your mom's rape. But you want to be the intellectual who is against Ramdev?

Beyond this, I cannot explain to you anything further. You are simply too stupid for me to talk to you about this topic. Henceforth, I am simply going to ignore your responses and comments on this topic.

So SP, are you going to stop fantasizing about rapes and hijdas and getting raped by hijdas and go take your anti-psychotic medication?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
So SP, are you going to stop fantasizing about rapes and hijdas and getting raped by hijdas and go take your anti-psychotic medication?

Hijda Rashmun - The rape of your mom is not a fantasy. Nor the fact that you are a hijda. Are you going to respond to my questions in the following three threads or are you going to act like a scared little silly girl and throw lame accusations and names at me?

https://such.forumotion.com/t1163-rashmun-merlot-make-me-lose-my-faith-in-humanity

https://such.forumotion.com/t1112p100-bwahahababa-ramdev-was-caught-running-away

https://such.forumotion.com/t1190-feel-sorry-for-rashmun-s-mom

*In this context, Rashmun's mom is the country India. Rape = Corruption. Hijda = Rashmun. LOL!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hijda Rashmun - The rape of your mom is not a fantasy. Nor the fact that you are a hijda. Are you going to respond to my questions in the following three threads or are you going to act like a scared little silly girl and throw lame accusations and names at me?

https://such.forumotion.com/t1163-rashmun-merlot-make-me-lose-my-faith-in-humanity

https://such.forumotion.com/t1112p100-bwahahababa-ramdev-was-caught-running-away

*In this context, Rashmun's mom is the country India. Rape = Corruption. Hijda = Rashmun. LOL!

Psycho Lunatic SP,
will you go take your anti-psychotic medication or will your keep fantasizing about rape and hijdas and getting raped by hijdas?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Psycho Lunatic SP,
will you go take your anti-psychotic medication or will your keep fantasizing about rape and hijdas and getting raped by hijdas?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 pm

seven wrote:i was only questioning ur story where you compared corruption in india with rape of sm1's mother.
i am not the only one who is offended by the analogy ( and its repetition).
I am with you on this. I am not offended by the analogy, but I do find it tasteless. We can argue about these topics without making up stories about posters' family members.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 pm

SomeProfile wrote:I feel sorry for Seven and Rekz. They have low IQs due to the fact that they are women and they had no choice in the matter. It is especially tragic in Seven's case. She is a woman and also a NI. Double whammy, poor thing!

Anyway, when Rashmun's mom* was being raped, Ramdev protested against it. Ramdev was beaten up by the govt. Rashmun applauded the govt's actions. Then,

SP said: Hijda Rashmun, why are you applauding the government? They beat up the guy who was protesting the rape of your mom.

Seven said: You said, "Dash of Rashmun's mom"! Dusht, don't use that bad R-word!

Poor Seven and Rekz they don't know that the after the rapists are done with Rashmun's mom, the rapists will come for their your moms* and/or for your selves.

Are you trying to start Man V Woman fights now?
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

1. corrupt people loot india.
2. ramdev baba protest.
3. police forcefully stops him.
4. some people defend the police/govt.
5. sp gets hyper and compares corruption in india with rape of mother india.
6. does it repeatedly.
7. seven protests the dispicable way of addressing mother india.
8. sp calls 7 dhakkan, stupid and asks to stfu (in other words forcefully stops 7)
9. 7 tries to show sp how his actions are similar to that of cops'
10. sp buries his head in sand and refuses to acknowlege the similarity.
11. decides to ignore all the posts by 7.

who is kidding whom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:I feel sorry for Seven and Rekz. They have low IQs due to the fact that they are women and they had no choice in the matter. It is especially tragic in Seven's case. She is a woman and also a NI. Double whammy, poor thing!

Are you trying to start Man V Woman fights now?

he is doing everything to avoid seeing the similarity between his and police's actions. calling me stupid, dhakkan and calling women in general and NIs in particular, stupid. wat he is really doing is trying to distract everyone from seeing how stupid he looks now after behaving the same way as cops'- that he is supposedly dead against.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm

charvaka wrote:
seven wrote:i was only questioning ur story where you compared corruption in india with rape of sm1's mother.
I am with you on this. I am not offended by the analogy, but I do find it tasteless. We can argue about these topics without making up stories about posters' family members.

What do you think such arguments will accomplish? I bet Rashmun has been arguing with people on Sulekha since the beginning of time without a single change in attitude or thinking. He is incapable of an open mind. My use of extreme analogy was to see if it might affect him a little bit. Apparently not. At this point of time, the only reason I'd continue with this exercise is to troll him. That's all.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
charvaka wrote:

What do you think such arguments will accomplish? I bet Rashmun has been arguing with people on Sulekha since the beginning of time without a single change in attitude or thinking. He is incapable of an open mind. My use of extreme analogy was to see if it might affect him a little bit. Apparently not. At this point of time, the only reason I'd continue with this exercise is to troll him. That's all.

wat do u think your personal attacks will accomplish ?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 pm

SP - clever method to test charvaka's resolve not to wield admin powers.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 pm

seven wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Yaar Seven - I feel sorry for you. I really do because you are so stupid and can't help yourself. If somebody listens to the whole Ramayana and then asks what is the relationship between Rama and Sita, will you call them stupid or not? The answer to your question is clearly spelled out in my post above. Again, you are asking the question? Let me repeat the answers again:

1. I realized that Rashmun has been having 'intellectual' discussion of these topics with people on Sulekha for many years. That has not changed anything. He is a closed dhakkan and is incapable of changing his mind. So, I thought using extreme analogy of his mom's rape might affect him at least a little bit and help him understand the issue. It did not.

2. At this point, I have given up on accomplishing anything worthwhile or changing anything. I am just trolling him.

Also, regarding your claim that asking you to STFU is the same as what the police forcing Baba Ramdev, let me repeat the story I told you in another post, which you don't seem to have read: When your husband asks you to come to bed and make love to him, he is ASKING you. You have the choice of refusing. When a rapist rapes you, he is FORCING you. You don't have the choice. When I ask you to STFU, I am ASKING you. You have the choice of refusing and continuing to talk like you are doing now. When the police come and lathi-charge you, they are FORCING you and you don't have a choice.

Hope everything is clear now.

PS: I replied to you despite saying that I am going to ignore you because I genuinely feel sorry for you.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Yaar Seven - I feel sorry for you. I really do because you are so stupid and can't help yourself. If somebody listens to the whole Ramayana and then asks what is the relationship between Rama and Sita, will you call them stupid or not? The answer to your question is clearly spelled out in my post above. Again, you are asking the question? Let me repeat the answers again:

1. I realized that Rashmun has been having 'intellectual' discussion of these topics with people on Sulekha for many years. That has not changed anything. He is a closed dhakkan and is incapable of changing his mind. So, I thought using extreme analogy of his mom's rape might affect him at least a little bit and help him understand the issue. It did not.

2. At this point, I have given up on accomplishing anything worthwhile or changing anything. I am just trolling him.

Also, regarding your claim that asking you to STFU is the same as what the police forcing Baba Ramdev, let me repeat the story I told you in another post, which you don't seem to have read: When your husband asks you to come to bed and make love to him, he is ASKING you. You have the choice of refusing. When a rapist rapes you, he is FORCING you. You don't have the choice. When I ask you to STFU, I am ASKING you. You have the choice of refusing and continuing to talk like you are doing now. When the police come and lathi-charge you, they are FORCING you and you don't have a choice.

PS: I replied to you despite saying that I am going to ignore you because I genuinely feel sorry for you.

So SP, do you get nightmares about those hijdas who raped and castrated you to made you a hijda?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
So SP, do you get nightmares about those hijdas who raped and castrated you to made you a hijda?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*In this context, Rashmun's mom is the country India. Rape = Corruption. Hijda = SomeProfile. LOL!

Psycho Lunatic SomeProfile's mad fury against hijdas may be understood better when we know that not only did those hijdas rape and castrate Psycho Lunatic SP, they subsequently made him their sex slave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Yaar Seven - I feel sorry for you. I really do because you are so stupid and can't help yourself. If somebody listens to the whole Ramayana and then asks what is the relationship between Rama and Sita, will you call them stupid or not? The answer to your question is clearly spelled out in my post above. Again, you are asking the question? Let me repeat the answers again:

@1. u didnt think anything. u r making this up now to justify ur analogy and to make it sound reasonable.
@2. at this point, everyone sees clearly that u were way off the actual agenda, that is discussing the bigger picture and the right approach that will help us help India become curroption free.

@ my analogy of cops forcing babaji and u saying stfu...maybe it wasnt one to one example but u do see my point.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 pm

seven wrote:
@1. u didnt think anything. u r making this up now to justify ur analogy and to make it sound reasonable.

You are welcome to think whatever you want. In the past 3 years that I have been posting on Sulekha, I don't remember bringing up anybody's mothers or sisters into the conversation at any point of time. I almost never do that in real life either. Before I posted the story about Rashmun's mom, I gave it considerable thought. I resisted the temptation many times, but Rashmun kept being a blind ass in his responses to Charvaka. So, I finally posted the story. My original intention of cutting through to Rashmun was mentioned in one of my initial responses on that thread ( https://such.forumotion.com/t1190-feel-sorry-for-rashmun-s-mom#10389 ), where I said: I couldn't see of any other way of really cutting through their deliberate prejudicial blindness. This is proof that I am not making up anything now.

seven wrote:
@2. at this point, everyone sees clearly that u were way off the actual agenda, that is discussing the bigger picture and the right approach that will help us help India become curroption free.

I am not stupid. I don't have any delusions that discussions on some obscure message board will have any noticeable impact on corruption in India. I never mentioned that is my agenda. The objectives of my posts here are really very focused and limited.

seven wrote:
@ my analogy of cops forcing babaji and u saying stfu...maybe it wasnt one to one example but u do see my point.

I see the point that you clearly understood my point now and are conceding defeat in an indirect way. I shall accept it gracefully.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:22 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:SP - clever method to test charvaka's resolve not to wield admin powers.

Or injecting the old su-ch flavor in the new one. After all the honeymoon had to get over at some point. Yep, we are almost there now, with titles like Hijda SomeProfile getting started...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
seven wrote:

You are welcome to think whatever you want. In the past 3 years that I have been posting on Sulekha, I don't remember bringing up anybody's mothers or sisters into the conversation at any point of time. I almost never do that in real life either. Before I posted the story about Rashmun's mom, I gave it considerable thought. I resisted the temptation many times, but Rashmun kept being a blind ass in his responses to Charvaka. So, I finally posted the story. My original intention of cutting through to Rashmun was mentioned in one of my initial responses on that thread ( https://such.forumotion.com/t1190-feel-sorry-for-rashmun-s-mom#10389 ), where I said: I couldn't see of any other way of really cutting through their deliberate prejudicial blindness. This is proof that I am not making up anything now.

seven wrote:

I am not stupid. I don't have any delusions that discussions on some obscure message board will have any noticeable impact on corruption in India. I never mentioned that is my agenda. The objectives of my posts here are really very focused and limited.

seven wrote:

I see the point that you clearly understood my point now and are conceding defeat in an indirect way. I shall accept it gracefully.

i blv u whn u say u gave it a thought and resisted temptation. watever rashmun said, i still find ur story questionable.

i know u r not stupid but u were acting like one. u are right, ur objective was limited to trolling and trolling alone.

i dont hesitate to accept defeat or accept my fault when i am wrong. you otoh are.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 pm

seven wrote:
i blv u whn u say u gave it a thought and resisted temptation. watever rashmun said, i still find ur story questionable.

What part of my story is questionable? You don't like it only because it is too crass. I don't like it either. Otherwise, it makes perfect logical sense. The analogy is very fitting. The situation is exactly like being opposed to somebody who is on the side of good simply because we don't like their background, while we are ignoring the greater crime happening in the society.

I will tell you another thing. Before posting Rashmun's mom's story, I thought of posting a very different story. I was going to talk about how while the British were looting India, many people like Rashmun wanted to 'abide by the law' of the British govt and did not want to join the 'illegal' freedom fight. There would have been many such people who thought that Bhagat Singh and his friends were criminals / terrorists, and that the government was right for hanging them. What percentage of India do you think really participated in the freedom struggle? There were millions of people in India. How many people were really considered as freedom fighters? The fact is that majority of the Indians simply didn't bother to participate. But I don't think this story would have had any effect on Rashmun. He would have just closed his dhakkan and ignored it.

seven wrote:
i dont hesitate to accept defeat or accept my fault when i am wrong. you otoh are.

I, OTOH, am what?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:04 am

hesitant.

i shud ve written do instead of are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:11 am

SP ANNA

rub some fresh lemon on ur head ....IQ is overflowing....give rest to ur keypad...Happy weekend

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down