Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Samiyaar/Vakavaka]

4 posters

Go down

[Samiyaar/Vakavaka] Empty [Samiyaar/Vakavaka]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 pm

What are your views on Sufism? Should Sufism be propagated so as to spread the message of peace and tranquility?

Back to top Go down

[Samiyaar/Vakavaka] Empty Re: [Samiyaar/Vakavaka]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Samiyaar has been barking himself hoarse on the question of Islam but for some reason prefers to remain silent when queried on Sufism which is the liberal sect of Islam which preaches peace and tolerance. It seems to me that Samiyaar is a warmonger who prefers to propagate hatred rather than support the message of peace which Sufism proclaims. Samiyaar and others of his ilk ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:Samiyaar has been barking himself hoarse on the question of Islam but for some reason prefers to remain silent when queried on Sufism which is the liberal sect of Islam which preaches peace and tolerance. It seems to me that Samiyaar is a warmonger who prefers to propagate hatred rather than support the message of peace which Sufism proclaims. Samiyaar and others of his ilk ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Samiyaar recently gave the link to this article:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/brother-religious-language/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Here is an extract from this article which Samiyaar either did not read or did not comprehend:

Another video posted suggests a growing Salafist viewpoint, one common to militant Sunnis such as the Taliban in Afghanistan. It includes remarks by a Salafist sheikh, Abdul Hamid al Juhani, and references to the Salafist "brothers" from Chechnya as well as the violence in Syria. It also includes inflammatory remarks against Sufi Muslims -- a frequent target of militant Sunnis.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:Samiyaar has been barking himself hoarse on the question of Islam but for some reason prefers to remain silent when queried on Sufism which is the liberal sect of Islam which preaches peace and tolerance. It seems to me that Samiyaar is a warmonger who prefers to propagate hatred rather than support the message of peace which Sufism proclaims. Samiyaar and others of his ilk ought to be ashamed of themselves.

so you want to ignore the elephant in the room and call those who dont warmongers. is that it? what is ur point here? you wanna discuss islam is a peaceful religion and the link between terrorists and islam is coincidental?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 pm

seven wrote:

so you want to ignore the elephant in the room and call those who dont warmongers. is that it? what is ur point here? you wanna discuss islam is a peaceful religion and the link between terrorists and islam is coincidental?

I am simply making a distinction between liberal peace loving Muslims and extremist Muslims. Only an ignoramus would brand Sufi Muslims who are known to be tolerant and peace loving as extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:

I am simply making a distinction between liberal peace loving Muslims and extremist Muslims. Only an ignoramus would brand Sufi Muslims who are known to be tolerant and peace loving as extremists.

what you are doing is finding faults with people who are pointing out the obvious. there is a link between islam and people becoming terrorists. its good if some of them are good and live peacefully. but you are saying talking about the ones who are terrorists can't be done without discussing sufi peaceful muslims.

"I am simply making a distinction..." simply? you are being provocative. did you not know that?

Last edited by seven on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 pm

seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:

what you are doing is finding faults with people who are pointing out the obvious. there is a link between islam and people becoming terrorists. its good if some of them are good and live peacefully.
"I am simply making a distinction..." simply? you are being provocative. did you not know that?

You are being provocative yourself for not comprehending the message of peace and tolerance proclaimed by Sufis.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:

what you are doing is finding faults with people who are pointing out the obvious. there is a link between islam and people becoming terrorists. its good if some of them are good and live peacefully.

You are being provocative yourself for not comprehending the message of peace and tolerance proclaimed by Sufis.

lol another example. you dont like to be called the obvious. you dont want me to point out that you were being provocative. just like you dont like uppli pointing out link between islam and terrorism.
fine. dont look at the elephant.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:36 pm

seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:

lol another example. you dont like to be called the obvious. you dont want me to point out that you were being provocative. just like you dont like uppli pointing out link between islam and terrorism.

Looks like your knowledge and understanding of Sufism is Nill. Am I right?

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:44 pm

https://such.forumotion.com/t12536-ex-muslim-lady-speaks-her-mind#96914

The lady in those 2 videos does have some valid points and questions..

Hope you watched/saw this post by Rishi.

I agree Sufi's are great. How many normal muslims follow this path or agree the concept of Sufis.

Last edited by FluteHolder on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thats besides the point. i am questioning your ask to discuss sufism because uppli and his ilks called islam a terrorist religion. why can't people talk about relation between the two when its so obviously the case without discussing the sufism?

you very conveniently decided not wanting to comment on sufism means supporting war and propagating hatred. no benefit of doubt? it could be for many other reasons people didnt want to discuss sufism---like they haven't done anything significantly big enough to grab our attention or get people talking about them. or like me...no knowledge on the subject.

deciding why uppli and his ilks didnt talk about sufism wasn't very peacemakerish of you uknow

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 pm

FluteHolder wrote:https://such.forumotion.com/t12536-ex-muslim-lady-speaks-her-mind#96914

The lady in those 2 videos does have some valid points and questions..

Hope you watched/saw this post by Rishi.

I agree Sufi's are great. How many normal muslims follow this path or agree the concept of Sufis.

In India most Muslims venerate Sufi saints and follow the teachings of the Sufi saints. For example most Indian Muslims (and also Hindus) venerate and worship the tombs and shrines of Sufi saints even though venerating a tomb or shrine is forbidden in orthodox Islam. Sufi qawwalis praising famous Sufi saints like Moinuddin Chishti, Nizamuddin Aulia and others are very popular amongst Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, etc. in the Indian sub continent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:58 pm

seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:

thats besides the point. i am questioning your ask to discuss sufism because uppli and his ilks called islam a terrorist religion. why can't people talk about relation between the two when its so obviously the case without discussing the sufism?

you very conveniently decided not wanting to comment on sufism means supporting war and propagating hatred. no benefit of doubt? it could be for many other reasons people didnt want to discuss sufism---like they haven't done anything significantly big enough to grab our attention or get people talking about them. or like me...no knowledge on the subject.

deciding why uppli and his ilks didnt talk about sufism wasn't very peacemakerish of you uknow

Sufism is not separate from Islam. It is a part of Islam. Calling Islam a terrorist religion would imply that the Sufis are also terrorists which is absurd. In fact the Muslim terrorists have harsh things to say about the Sufis as per the article whose link Samiyaar originally gave and whose relevant extract I gave in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:39 am

Sufis? Well, Sufis are treated as Kafir by the mainstream Muslims. Bahai is another faith that is subjected to pieceful thinking by the mainstream Muslims. I don't know of any Hindu community that ill-treated Sufis or Bahai. In fact, they came to India to escape monomaniac persecution.

So, even if Rashmun brought this in a Digvijaya-Singh-way, there is nothing wrong in either Samiyaar or Vakavaka calling a pig a pig when a monomaniac commits terrorism. May the Chechen bastard rot in eternal hell.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:45 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Sufis? Well, Sufis are treated as Kafir by the mainstream Muslims. Bahai is another faith that is subjected to pieceful thinking by the mainstream Muslims. I don't know of any Hindu community that ill-treated Sufis or Bahai. In fact, they came to India to escape monomaniac persecution.

So, even if Rashmun brought this in a Digvijaya-Singh-way, there is nothing wrong in either Samiyaar or Vakavaka calling a pig a pig when a monomaniac commits terrorism. May the Chechen bastard rot in eternal hell.

Since the vast majority of Indian Muslims (and also Hindus) venerate and worship Sufi shrines and tombs is it your contention that Indian Muslims are considered Kafirs by other Muslims?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Sufis? Well, Sufis are treated as Kafir by the mainstream Muslims. Bahai is another faith that is subjected to pieceful thinking by the mainstream Muslims. I don't know of any Hindu community that ill-treated Sufis or Bahai. In fact, they came to India to escape monomaniac persecution.

Since the vast majority of Indian Muslims (and also Hindus) venerate and worship Sufi shrines and tombs is it your contention that Indian Muslims are considered Kafirs by other Muslims?

The Chechen terrorist is a bastard pig.
Hindus have nothing to apologize for Sufi, Bahai, Parsi, Ismaili, etc. The Iranian bastards who were pieceful towards them in the past (the main stream Muslims) are subhuman, barbaric creatures.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The Chechen terrorist is a bastard pig.
Hindus have nothing to apologize for Sufi, Bahai, Parsi, Ismaili, etc. The Iranian bastards who were pieceful towards them in the past (the main stream Muslims) are subhuman, barbaric creatures.

What is your opinion of these people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffron_terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The Chechen terrorist is a bastard pig.

Vakavaka Unkil, do you seriously believe the average redneck can make one out from the other? For all he cares, you are just another sand-nigger who hates him and the American way of life. You can call others whatever names you like, but at the end of the day, your skin is brown and all you sand monkeys look alike anyway.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:59 am

Rashmun mian has been worshiping Digvijaya-ology and I thought I should respond. Basketball

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:04 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rashmun mian has been worshiping Digvijaya-ology and I thought I should respond. Basketball

I am not sure why you have to become angry now. Also it is Chidambaram who coined the term "saffron terror". If you notice many of these terror activities have been carried out by Hindus or Hindu groups:

But it would be in poor taste to go around badmouthing hinduism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rashmun mian has been worshiping Digvijaya-ology and I thought I should respond. Basketball

I am not sure why you have to become angry now. Also it is Chidambaram who coined the term "saffron terror". If you notice many of these terror activities have been carried out by Hindus or Hindu groups:

But it would be in poor taste to go around badmouthing hinduism because of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down