Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another week, another city, another shooting

5 posters

Go down

Another week, another city, another shooting Empty Another week, another city, another shooting

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:45 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-5-dead-in-shootings-at-washington-state-apartment-complex/2013/04/22/b8731420-ab1f-11e2-9493-2ff3bf26c4b4_story.html

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Another week, another city, another shooting Empty Re: Another week, another city, another shooting

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:56 am

Not interested, this news item didn't quite have the wow factor due to lack of muslim involvement; moreover, lacks required appeal without pressure cooker bombs though 5 > 3.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Another week, another city, another shooting Empty Re: Another week, another city, another shooting

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 am

So. I had the weirdest dream. All of this happens in India.

Was standing with some random people watching some parade when from a distance see huge people running towards us. First we thought they were part of the parade but then the instinct kicks in. (parade part must be from Boston, big people must be from watching Jurassic park, although the whole thing came in my dreams as of I was reading one of those marvel comics).

So anyway, this some old man asks me to run. So we do. At one point I see a long staircase leading on to some apartments. It's dark and dingy. So I decide to go up there to hide. The old man didn't like my idea so he kept running. My hope was that the shooters will just kill anyone on streets and won't come looking at dark spots. But I was wrong. Me and some other people who climbed up along with me do get shot. But I don't get a bullet on me. I decide to play dead anyway. Somewhere later in the dream, it's close to morning and every killer is looking at all the dropped bodies to see any signs of life. So I am trying my hardest to keep my eyes closed and to not move (this maybe again coz of Dino movie coz they can detect only movements).

Bizarre scary dream for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:02 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Not interested, this news item didn't quite have the wow factor due to lack of muslim involvement.

Yep. Let us distract from the link between religious fanatics and terrorism by bringing in a straw man.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Not interested, this news item didn't quite have the wow factor due to lack of muslim involvement.

Yep. Let us distract from the link between religious fanatics and terrorism by bringing in a straw man.

Not really, remember how Uppili keeps repeating that Indians are desensitized to terrorist attacks & rapes, the same can be argued of Amercian sensitivities on gun related incidents, especially in that last year or so.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Today's shooting comes to you from the great state of Illinois.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-illinois-shootings-20130424,0,7030923.story

We are looking into potential connections to Global Islamic Terrorism, but no luck so far. So this story may be for the trash bin after all.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Idéfix wrote:Today's shooting comes to you from the great state of Illinois.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-illinois-shootings-20130424,0,7030923.story

We are looking into potential connections to Global Islamic Terrorism, but no luck so far. So this story may be for the trash bin after all.
My sympathies to those who searched for potential connections.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

Only in this particular case, I presume.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-links-seen-between-boston-suspects-and-foreign-terrorist-groups-officials-say/2013/04/23/f08c9b7e-ac4b-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Only in this particular case, I presume.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/no-links-seen-between-boston-suspects-and-foreign-terrorist-groups-officials-say/2013/04/23/f08c9b7e-ac4b-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

Oh yeah! What a marvelous rapid conclusion!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Mall in Columbia on lockdown; police say three are dead

This indeed has become a daily routine in this country, at this rate car accidents will slip to #2 soon.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Mall in Columbia on lockdown; police say three are dead

This indeed has become a daily routine in this country, at this rate car accidents will slip to #2 soon.

Mall shooting in America is like Gang rapes in India. People are getting used to this and beginning to ignore them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Mall in Columbia on lockdown; police say three are dead

Mall shooting in America is like Gang rapes in India. People are getting used to this and beginning to ignore them.

Time to switch to online buying completely. Malls are such a waste of time - and life.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:09 pm

"The young man who opened fire in the Mall in Columbia in January, killing two people and spreading terror throughout this suburban community, was obsessed with carrying out a massacre similar to that in Columbine, authorities said in their first detailed account of the shootings.

Howard County Police Chief William H. McMahon said 19-year-old Darion Marcus Aguilar had searched the Internet extensively for information on the 1999 mass shooting outside Denver, and even timed his opening salvo to 11:14 a.m., the same time two shooters dressed in trench coats walked into Columbine High School and began their killing spree."

"But in putting an end to that story line, police raised a far more frightening one Wednesday, confirming people’s worst fears: that Aguilar intended his attack to be random, and far more deadly."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/howard-county-police-to-release-additional-information-on-mall-in-columbia-shooter/2014/03/11/e8606be0-a927-11e3-8d62-419db477a0e6_story.html?hpid=z1

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down