Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foundation dilemma

3 posters

Go down

Foundation dilemma Empty Foundation dilemma

Post by Nila Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 am

I got one shade lighter than the regular one...DS is like "Wow Wow MOM! Please take that paint off your face, try a shade lighter than your and it will be perfect" DD is "It's okay Nila you look very beautiful you can wear that everyday...Hey Nila looks like a sunshine...nice and bright!"
I am gonna return it 2morrow.

It is just a post.

Gn

Nila

Back to top Go down

Foundation dilemma Empty Re: Foundation dilemma

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:20 am

Nila wrote:I got one shade lighter than the regular one...DS is like "Wow Wow MOM! Please take that paint off your face, try a shade lighter than your and it will be perfect" DD is "It's okay Nila you look very beautiful you can wear that everyday...Hey Nila looks like a sunshine...nice and bright!"
I am gonna return it 2morrow.

It is just a post.

Gn

For a minute I thought you were talking about "The Foundation"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:37 am

I should be careful in using the words bluntly here. Got it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:02 am

Nila wrote:I should be careful in using the words bluntly here. Got it.

Got what ?

Thought you were having a foundation problem in your house, and your post was about some "paint foundation"... You should try a simple primer.....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 am

Or you can get your regular one too and mix the two when applying. I almost always have to mix two different shades. That is, the four times a year that I do put makeup on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:55 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Got what ?

Thought you were having a foundation problem in your house, and your post was about some "paint foundation"... You should try a simple primer.....Razz

you have something to say about make up as well? Rolling Eyes....jollu vidarathuku oru alave illaya? even i have nothing to add here except that make up is a waste of time except my two hour make up session for a show.

WOW, come to think of it, i did get myself hooked up at macys for the right foundation for the stage. Worked out pretty well.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Or you can get your regular one too and mix the two when applying. I almost always have to mix two different shades. That is, the four times a year that I do put makeup on.

Yep I mixed it and it suits me well. I am used to wearing makeup - don't know how I look without eyeliner, mascara, and all. It doesn't take much time for me, only 5 min. Your tip worked, thnx.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Got what ?

you have something to say about make up as well? Rolling Eyes....jollu vidarathuku oru alave illaya? even i have nothing to add here except that make up is a waste of time except my two hour make up session for a show.

WOW, come to think of it, i did get myself hooked up at macys for the right foundation for the stage. Worked out pretty well.

Komboletely agree with you on waste of time on make-up.

Disagree on Jollu - limit. There is no upper limit. The limits have a range of zero to infinity.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down