Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

morning rant

+3
SomeProfile
Impedimenta
doofus_maximus
7 posters

Go down

morning rant Empty morning rant

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 am

1. A Chinese lady running the red oblivious to SELF, making me hit the brakes hard and put my weight on the HORN.

2. Narrow parking lot leads to narrow turning radius at the end of each floor to go up the next floor. So obviously folks driving down the lot has to drive like maniacs and turn, occupying the whole lane and drifting over to my lane. This leads me to drive the car along the edge of the parapet wall, making me RAGE. Two ladies (one of them chinese) driving like FUCKTARDS (described above).

3. Left the water hose on all night long due to some miscommunication with the wife and our housing assoc sending me an email this morning about the water logged lawn and street.

Rant over.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

morning rant Empty Re: morning rant

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 am

doofus_maximus wrote:1. A Chinese lady running the red oblivious to SELF, making me hit the brakes hard and put my weight on the HORN.

2. Narrow parking lot leads to narrow turning radius at the end of each floor to go up the next floor. So obviously folks driving down the lot has to drive like maniacs and turn, occupying the whole lane and drifting over to my lane. This leads me to drive the car along the edge of the parapet wall, making me RAGE. Two ladies (one of them chinese) driving like FUCKTARDS (described above).

3. Left the water hose on all night long due to some miscommunication with the wife and our housing assoc sending me an email this morning about the water logged lawn and street.

Rant over.

Question. who or what is a fucktard? how are they any different from say, nincompoops?

flower ...in case you get angry at my very innocent question.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 am

There are always things to be thankful for no matter how bad the morning is. In this case, be glad there is no chinese lady involved in rant # 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 am

fucking retard.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 am

doofus_maximus wrote:

How did this 'miscommunication' happen? Let me guess. You asked her to turn off the hose before she fell asleep, and she didn't. Amirite?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:There are always things to be thankful for no matter how bad the morning is. In this case, be glad there is no chinese lady involved in rant # 3.

The housing assoc sec is a chinese lady.. bwahahahaha.. I am anti-propa today *hating the chinese ladies*
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

SomeProfile wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

How did this 'miscommunication' happen? Let me guess. You asked her to turn off the hose before she fell asleep, and she didn't. Amirite?

it was the other way around... I was running some errands and my wife was watering the plants in the garden. She told me to turn it off when I came to the house *son was getting hungry and whiny so she had to run inside*, but I just forgot after returning from the library and the home depot.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 am

SomeProfile wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

SP,
please change your handle to narad muni or naradar munivar, depending on how NI or SI you feel today. just a suggestion.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:46 am

now I need some coffee.. our in house coffee vendor is called Java City which was aptly renamed as Java SHITTY.

brb..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:48 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

it was the other way around... I was running some errands and my wife was watering the plants in the garden. She told me to turn it off when I came to the house *son was getting hungry and whiny so she had to run inside*, but I just forgot after returning from the library and the home depot.

It was NOT a miscommunication. You simply forgot to do it. Had she forgotten it, you might be calling it/her many many things but NOT miscommunication. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:12 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

It was NOT a miscommunication. You simply forgot to do it. Had she forgotten it, you might be calling it/her many many things but NOT miscommunication. Evil or Very Mad

Miscommunication was for the part where she failed to communicate that the water was still on.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Miscommunication was for the part where she failed to communicate that the water was still on.

Looking for logic here. WHY would she ask you to turn it off if it was still NOT on?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:22 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Looking for logic here. WHY would she ask you to turn it off if it was still NOT on?
Are you trying to channel Mrs. Doofus? Let the man get away with his excuses, at least to an online group of anonymous strangers!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 am

i am waiting for Mrs. Menon to chip in now...

To TW.. here was the sequence of events.
1. Wife was watering the plants. We have a community garden plus our own backyard. On the community garden, we have two raised beds (4 X 4) plots where we have planted some broccoli, tomatoes, cauliflower etc.

2. To water the community garden you need to unwind a big 50 feet hose from a neighboring house and water it and put it back when done.

3. Our son loves playing with water and wants to hold the water hose when we are watering it. Mid way through it he got cranky and whiny. So wife runs in without switching off the water source.

4. All this while I am showing my old car to a potential buyer in the front of the house and once that is done I get into my car and go do some errands.

5. Meanwhile my wife calls me on the cell and tells me to wind the hose back and put it back *failure to communicate that it was still on*.

Are you happy now @ TW... *sheesh*
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 am

charvaka wrote:Are you trying to channel Mrs. Doofus? Let the man get away with his excuses, at least to an online group of anonymous strangers!

ya well, he already knows he goofed up. Will go easy on him. heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am

Now i understand the major advantages of ranting on coffeehouse Smile
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

ya well, he already knows he goofed up. Will go easy on him. heh.

cyclops cyclops cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

doofus_maximus wrote:i am waiting for Mrs. Menon to chip in now...

1. Wife was watering the plants. We have a community garden plus our own backyard. On the community garden, we have two raised beds (4 X 4) plots where we have planted some broccoli, tomatoes, cauliflower etc.

2. To water the community garden you need to unwind a big 50 feet hose from a neighboring house and water it and put it back when done.

3. Our son loves playing with water and wants to hold the water hose when we are watering it. Mid way through it he got cranky and whiny. So wife runs in without switching off the water source.

4. All this while I am showing my old car to a potential buyer in the front of the house and once that is done I get into my car and go do some errands.

5. Meanwhile my wife calls me on the cell and tells me to wind the hose back and put it back *failure to communicate that it was still on*.

miscommunication occured here as well. I was going off on the first report which went like this, "She told me to turn it off when I came to the house *son was getting hungry and whiny so she had to run inside*, but I just forgot after returning from the library and the home depot.

Besides, when you are turning the hose back, don't you know if the water is running or not?

Sorry caru, had to ask this. Case is getting curiouser.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:i am waiting for Mrs. Menon to chip in now...

miscommunication occured here as well. I was going off on the first report which went like this, "She told me to turn it off when I came to the house *son was getting hungry and whiny so she had to run inside*, but I just forgot after returning from the library and the home depot.

Besides, when you are turning the hose back, don't you know if the water is running or not?

Sorry caru, had to ask this. Case is getting curiouser.

that line is the reason for this long thread. If you had read the sequence of events from my last post above you would have seen the miscommunication part. I admit i was forgetful in putting the hose back but if I had known that the water was still on I would have done the task in the first place before running off to do errands.

Holy cow.. I pity Mr. Whitney now. Smile
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:59 am

ya well, water running ovrnight is much worse than water running for a couple of hours. Besides, in your first description, you DID say she asked you to turn off the water and you forgot, so of course I thought it's NOT a miscommunication. No need to get mad at me if I don't know how it's set up in your housing area.

"Holy cow.. I pity Mr. Whitney now. "

yeah, e'one does. I do too.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:5. Meanwhile my wife calls me on the cell and tells me to wind the hose back and put it back *failure to communicate that it was still on*.

As I correctly suspected, it is Maximus Anni's fault. Doofus Thambi is, as usual, the hardworking innocent person. In his original post, he tried to do the right thing and claim it to be a neutral 'miscommunication', without blaming anyone. Since TW had to dig deeper into the issue, the truth came out that once again the fault is on the feminine side of the issue. I rest my case.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm

there is a gap in his logc sir... here he says:

"I get into my car and go do some errands.

5. Meanwhile my wife calls me on the cell
and tells me to wind the hose back and put it back *failure to communicate that it was still on*."

and then he says, "I admit i was forgetful in putting the hose back but if I had known that the water was still on I would have done the task in the first place before running off to do errands. "

The defendant is changing stories with every post. My liar sensors are pretty strong. He is trying hard to blame it on the wife, but he won't succeed.

This is what happened.

Wife was watering the plants. DM was outside.
DM takes off (WITHOUT telling wife), while wife comes inside.
Wife does her 'duty' by offloading the all important turning the water off and putting the hose back to DM.
Yes, here they could have talked more, and could have decided who will get to the hose first. DM after running errands, or wife after the kid is rested.
But they don't. Wife thinks DM will get to it. DM forgets.
Neither one remembers in the night.
CHinese lady is irate next morning.
DM has been changing stories every since.
DM is lucky I am not rolling chapatis right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:there is a gap in his logc sir... here he says:

"I get into my car and go do some errands.

5. Meanwhile my wife calls me on the cell
and tells me to wind the hose back and put it back *failure to communicate that it was still on*."

and then he says, "I admit i was forgetful in putting the hose back but if I had known that the water was still on I would have done the task in the first place before running off to do errands. "

The defendant is changing stories with every post. My liar sensors are pretty strong. He is trying hard to blame it on the wife, but he won't succeed.

This is what happened.

Wife was watering the plants. DM was outside.
DM takes off (WITHOUT telling wife), while wife comes inside.
Wife does her 'duty' by offloading the all important turning the water off and putting the hose back to DM.
Yes, here they could have talked more, and could have decided who will get to the hose first. DM after running errands, or wife after the kid is rested.
But they don't. Wife thinks DM will get to it. DM forgets.
Neither one remembers in the night.
CHinese lady is irate next morning.
DM has been changing stories every since.
DM is lucky I am not rolling chapatis right now.

I guess this is how guys get blamed for eWerything...

and I also see you are channeling Mrs.Menon now.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm

tracy gets annoyed once tracy finds gaps in annny story. Each story is supposed to be like a jigsaw puzzle. It got to fit. Yours got a lot of gap, hence the questioning. Sorry cannot help it. I have made a career out of it. Smile

Actually, this is the point where you are supposed to say sorry tracy, my wife and you are right. I am wrong.

Until then, we will go back and forth. Your wife may not, but I will Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:29 pm

OMG, that is all i want to say. how can this go on and on and on and on like this? how?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:30 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:1. A Chinese lady running the red oblivious to SELF, making me hit the brakes hard and put my weight on the HORN.

Rant over.

consider urself lucky that you stepped on the brakes. u know it is better to rant this way.

I hate getting emails from association, when my husband get that sort of email...he goes to the HOA president "" 's house and argues with him for hours without concluding anything. Well, good that we moved from that community....creepy HOA president. I used to be mad at th for making a scene everytime when he receives a mail from HOA....but one day I was pissed off when the HOA president was sneaking at our backyard and stood at one of the open windows and asked me to switch off the camphor - which was burning and also the oothubatti. I think it was some festival and ds and me were doing some aarti and he sneaked in hearing the bell sounds....crap!

anyways, mine wasn't a rant!

Gotta complete the Q3 projects as well since I am talking 2 months off!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:tracy gets annoyed once tracy finds gaps in annny story. Each story is supposed to be like a jigsaw puzzle. It got to fit. Yours got a lot of gap, hence the questioning. Sorry cannot help it. I have made a career out of it. Smile

Actually, this is the point where you are supposed to say sorry tracy, my wife and you are right. I am wrong.

Until then, we will go back and forth. Your wife may not, but I will Twisted Evil

I am so very enlighted after reading this post...now I think I picked up a few things on how to communicate to th?

Dhanks!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Impedimenta wrote:OMG, that is all i want to say. how can this go on and on and on and on like this? how?

some of us are not busy CEOs or those who work with pistha green shirted nincompoops..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Impedimenta wrote:OMG, that is all i want to say. how can this go on and on and on and on like this? how?

some of us are not busy CEOs or those who work with pistha green shirted nincompoops..

* fixed *
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:

excuse me mr kandasamy,
me no CEO. in two years, i am hoping i don't even have to work. i am dreaming right now about my dance studio and these dream squashers are ruining it. so some respect here. no CEO, pista man, yes. nincompoops, yes but no CEO.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:09 pm

I think you guys are confused about the meaning of the word pista. It is not someone who wears a green shirt. In Tamil slang, pista means something else entirely.

By the bye, has there been a Tamil movie called Pista yet? If not, it is high time that Ilayathalapathy Vijay made one.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Sorry for NGBP (Not Googling Before Posting). Apparently, the Tamil movie Pista already exists! In my defense it was of an old timer named Karthik. So, there is still scope for Ilayathalapathy the real Pista!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

[quote="Sasthi

I am so very enlighted after reading this post...now I think I picked up a few things on how to communicate to th?

Dhanks![/quote]

th????? appidina yenna?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am

doofus_maximus wrote:and I also see you are channeling Mrs.Menon now.

Haha...Ms Tracy Trivedi, like any good predator, smells weakness and fear. Your unsolicited confessions of domestic servitude,while gaining you much popularity amongst the Suchinis, have marked you out forever as easy prey.

So quit blaming your bugbear, Mrs Menon, and take responsibility for your own actions.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down