Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant

4 posters

Go down

Rant Empty Rant

Post by Petrichor Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:50 am

I'm so pissed right now ...

firstly, it is not a 'reportable security', it is not part of any 'restricted list', its got nothing to do with you - it is fucking paltry to begin with....
and i am a legal friggin' scholar and parser extraordinaire (okay that is excessive).

i just refuse to submit to stupid compliance rednecks that believe in intelligent design as a theory and their existence is based in windowless rooms and poor understanding of english.

gawd, help me regain composure and a shot of 'humility' in the face of such darwinian mistakes.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Rant Empty Re: Rant

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 am

scratch 

*hugs* anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 am

i wish i can rant like this:-) then, no one will understand me and also think i am super smart. Listen, it is what it is. whatever will be, will be and all that jazz.

Looking forward to 2014. how about you? So many exciting stuff lined up for 2014.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 am

2014? this too shall pass.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:39 am

Petrichor wrote:
i just refuse to submit to stupid compliance rednecks who  that believe in intelligent design as a theory  are certain intelligent design is a fact ...

*corrected* Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 am

Petrichor wrote:2014? this too shall pass.
That's so loaded, Petri! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

Petrichor wrote:I'm so pissed right now ...

firstly, it is not a 'reportable security', it is not part of any 'restricted list', its got nothing to do with you - it is fucking paltry to begin with....
and i am a legal friggin' scholar and parser extraordinaire (okay that is excessive).

i just refuse to submit to stupid compliance rednecks that believe in intelligent design as a theory and their existence is based in windowless rooms and poor understanding of english.

gawd, help me regain composure and a shot of 'humility' in the face of such darwinian mistakes.

yeah! to hell with them, whoever they are and whatever I didn't understand that they say.

Pliss to go easy on english challenged people with windowless existence, kindly sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Petrichor wrote:I'm so pissed right now ...

nice. proof that you're human and not some robot or alien.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down