Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note to self

+7
Jebediah Mburuburu
seven
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
garam_kuta
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Note to self Empty Note to self

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 am

Auntyji, you are nearing 40. Don't stay up until 1:00 am and expect me to be fully functional starting 5:30 am. 

*groan*

Back to top Go down

Note to self Empty Re: Note to self

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:58 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Auntyji, you are nearing 40. Don't stay up until 1:00 am and expect me to be fully functional starting 5:30 am. 

*groan*

that depends on what keeps one up to small hours;)

***in life, everything is  specific to context

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 am

Context hmm. Too much stress at work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:38 pm

"do not order chilli anything on initial dates with a new dude, unless he has confessed that his secret fetish is to see the sweat on a woman's face while she blows her sinus out"

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:"do not order chilli anything on initial dates with a new dude, unless he has confessed that his secret fetish is to see the sweat on a woman's face while she blows her sinus out"

but do you stop eating hot food after the first bite..you sweat but you want more ..just like in the other engagements;)

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:04 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:"do not order chilli anything on initial dates with a new dude, unless he has confessed that his secret fetish is to see the sweat on a woman's face while she blows her sinus out"

but do you stop eating hot food after the first bite..you sweat but you want more ..just like in the other engagements;)

lol... in my defense, I did put all the green chillies aside after I bit the first one accidentally. It was still too hot. Was chilli shrimp leftover from the lunch on Friday. I am at work today, so was eating that. No other choice, had to eat it. Confession: loved it Very Happy but ya, will not do so infront of a new dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:22 pm

40 or not, lack of proper sleep makes one crabby the whole of next day. Ask me abt it! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:53 pm

>>>I think girls who eat beans on the first few dates are more dangerous.Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Kris wrote:

lol... alright... sticking to fruits wonly. (hope no gotchas there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>Also avoid spices. I recall one, 'hey, I want to try 'tane-door-i' chicken. It didn't end well. Go with a satvik diet, in other words. Also, the guy will think you are classy.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>Also avoid spices.  I recall one, 'hey, I want to try 'tane-door-i' chicken. It didn't end well.  Go with a satvik diet, in other words. Also, the guy will think you are classy.

yeah. i once relished goat cartilege in front of a reddy date. he tried his best not to throw up right there. ya, overall that one didn't end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Kris wrote:

Not really... unless the date lasts more than 6 hours or so....now that will be "some date"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

Not really... unless the date lasts more than 6 hours or so....now that will be "some date"

>>>What do you think is the purpose of these dates? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:

Wait... we are talking about *NEW* dudes. *INITIAL* dates. I am a good girl you know Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>Also avoid spices.  I recall one, 'hey, I want to try 'tane-door-i' chicken. It didn't end well.  Go with a satvik diet, in other words. Also, the guy will think you are classy.

yeah. i once relished goat cartilege in front of a reddy date. he tried his best not to throw up right there. ya, overall that one didn't end well.

>>> What is this? I don't think I have had it, but I am not a mutton/lamb person. Heck, with the exception of chicken and the occasional steak, I am pretty much a vegetarian for the most part.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:

Wait... we are talking about *NEW* dudes. *INITIAL* dates. I am a good girl you know Very Happy

>>>Oh, for cryin' out loud, get your mind out of the gutter Smile. I meant discussions of philosophical issues like existential angst and in your case, the fellini-esque tilt of various Bollywood flicks, into the wee hours of the morning, followed naturally by coffee in one of those quaint joints in soho. Need you always think the worst? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>> What is this? I don't think I have had it, but I am not a mutton/lamb person. Heck, with the exception of chicken and the occasional steak, I am pretty much a vegetarian for the most part.

At the risk of grossing u further on a Sunday afternoon... it was not a boneless meat... and just like humans, goats also have, uhh, cartilages.. Anyway, found my original post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t7033-dosa#54122

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:[

At the risk of grossing u further on a Sunday afternoon... it was not a boneless meat... and just like humans, goats also have, uhh, cartilages.. Anyway, found my original post:

You just insulted our Tamilian holy book of Thevaram but talking about Goat and cartilage in a thread on Dasai...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:43 pm

You go home after you eat a goat cartilage and/or Chili shrimp on your first date with a si reddy at age 40.
Just curious.
what did your divorced husband who is living with you think of that?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:50 pm

truthbetold wrote:
You go home after you eat a goat cartilage and/or Chili shrimp on your first date with a si reddy at age 40.
Just curious.
what did your divorced husband who is living with you think of that?

Corrections:
I was 38.
It was not a first date.
My divorced husband didn't live with me then.

How does it matter what he thought of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

>>>> No gross-out potential here, but somehow don't like goat. My meat tastes are quite selective, but strangely include rare to medium -rare steak. BTW, is it wise to go on a date with a guy who calls himself 'Ready'? Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Kris wrote: BTW, is it wise to go on a date with a guy who calls himself 'Ready'? Smile

LOL... if we do some research, guess we will find out that maybe that's why they were named so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Kris wrote: BTW, is it wise to go on a date with a guy who calls himself 'Ready'? Smile

LOL... if we do some research, guess we will find out that maybe that's why they were named so.

>>>>This is what I was afraid of, ever the 'researcher'. That's it, your research funds have been pulled. I will be damned if the fair VB's virtues are going to be compromised, in the name of anthropology.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 pm

VB,

without putting all the jigsaw puzzle together, let me rephrase the question.

Are your initial dates prior to present arrangement of ex back in house? 

You don't have to answer this. saw some inconsistencies in the detail.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:56 pm

truthbetold wrote:VB,

he is at home temporarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Now stop complaining like a typical desi x-wife about her (x-hubby not spending enough time....we are busy all day on oppice work....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

--

ok.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Why would a Reddy dude throw up it's not like he is an Iyer or Iyenger boy; hah! he might have thought yet another [NI Brahmin] wanna be Reddy girl Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Why would a Reddy dude throw up it's not like he is an Iyer or Iyenger boy; hah! he might have thought yet another [NI Brahmin] wanna be Reddy girl Razz

i don't remember correctly, but i think one of his rents was the vegetarian type of reddy, whatever that means, and hence not too much non-veg influence growing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Kris wrote:

Can you handle it, here it is Smile

Note to self Bone-marrow-2

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

LOL - is his name surinder reddy - the one who has leather belts that likes queens;)

rofl @ Iyer boy hee hee.. namam ho ho ho rofl

An Iyer boy (most of them actually) who even if he has a PhD in some science stream will not start anything on Tuesday because he does not want to offend his parent's beliefs. In fact he never goes against his Iyer beliefs even if they are stupid and will marry the girl that his mom and dad choose for him.
XXXXXXX is such a wussy Iyer boy. He does not clip his nails after dark.
buy wussy iyer boy mugs & shirts
iyer tamil brahmin tambrahm namam
by Hellsangel May 15, 2013 add a video

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

i don't remember correctly, but i think one of his rents was the vegetarian type of reddy, whatever that means, and hence not too much non-veg influence growing up.

There is no such thing as vegetarian Reddy, make sure he is not phony Reddy Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:

that's bone marrow or cartilage?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

There is no such thing as vegetarian Reddy, make sure he is not phony Reddy Smile

whatever, you south indians confuse the heck out of me anyway. will stick with good old north indians in future.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
LOL - is his name surinder reddy - the one who has leather belts that likes queens;)

Don't tell me he moved to NY.

garam_kuta wrote:
rofl@ Iyer boy   hee hee.. namam ho ho ho rofl

An Iyer boy (most of them actually) who even if he has a PhD in some science stream will not start anything on Tuesday because he does not want to offend his parent's beliefs. In fact he never goes against his Iyer beliefs even if they are stupid and will marry the girl that his mom and dad choose for him.

Wow! HA added this!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:

that's bone marrow or cartilage?

Oops! now I can't find the image I wanted to paste here.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

whatever, you south indians confuse the heck out of me anyway. will stick with good old north indians in future.

May be he is a Lingayat Reddy from Karnataka  (don't mean to confuse you further)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:41 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

May be he is a Lingayat Reddy from Karnataka  (don't mean to confuse you further)

sounds familiar...

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

This looks like chocolate mocha mousse

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Don't tell me he moved to NY.
https://2img.net/i/fa//i/smiles/icon_sad.gif
garam_kuta wrote:
rofl@ Iyer boy   hee hee.. namam ho ho ho rofl

Wow! HA added this!

clearly hatred knows no bounds, huh?Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:20 am

wow! pattai wearers are upset about namam. and are obsessed with it. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:00 am

"do not accept any invite in the future to meet the ex in laws."

When some relationships are over, they are best kept over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 am

Are your initial dates prior to present arrangement of ex back in house

back in the house? the bagchi woman, with kinnamma's complicity, had been talking non-stop, in public, about her impending divorce, for about six months.

it always seemed suspicious. i don't think she's divorced. she merely wanted all the middle-aged boyz here to know that she's available, for bittu had become a devoted father, and was boring beyond words.

of course, mrs bagchi was "available" only for flirting at a distance, and syrupy, bollywoody romance - "no sex, please, we be northindian na."

the story backfired, and now, mr bagchi is back. and in the the house! soon, kinnamma will conspire with mrs bagchi to make up the story that the two are remarrying so that they can share the responsibility of getting the sunscreen to their daughter when she's at school.

the losers here will be The Dyke, Mr Drinkman, and Kris, who have entertained hopes... of what, it's not clear.

did you say something, pressulu?

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:28 am

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:

back in the house? the bagchi woman, with kinnamma's complicity, had been talking non-stop, in public, about her impending divorce, for about six months.

it always seemed suspicious. i don't think she's divorced. she merely wanted all the middle-aged boyz here to know that she's available, for bittu had become a devoted father, and was boring beyond words.

of course, mrs bagchi was "available" only for flirting at a distance, and syrupy, bollywoody romance - "no sex, please, we be northindian na."

the story backfired, and now, mr bagchi is back. and in the the house! soon, kinnamma will conspire with mrs bagchi to make up the story that the two are remarrying so that they can share the responsibility of getting the sunscreen to their daughter when she's at school.

the losers here will be The Dyke, Mr Drinkman, and Kris, who have entertained hopes... of what, it's not clear.

actually, mr bagchi is gone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

woman, save your energy. this is futile and boring now.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:34 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

woman, save your energy. this is futile and boring now.

achachanan (or whatever it's called), write conspiracy theories on someone who is more interesting then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Wow! you and your ridiculous imaginations! What a gutter mind! As they say, 'You are what your thoughts are. Your thoughts reflect who you are." Need i say more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Would you please include my name as well? I dont want to feel neglected.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:12 am

Would you please include my name as well? I dont want to feel neglected.

>>>>Who are Dyke, Drinkman and what hope have I entertained?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am

never mind philip kuruvilla, kris. philip is nearly 70 but has that mean streak of a naughty child in him who likes to poke fun at others and needle them to obtain a reaction. suchers indulge him because they also like this mud-slinging. a man must sling mud.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next